Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to what's their end game? My guess: To survive in the wild? After practicing how to do so for two years plus playing that survival game ( where you can kill people) to prepare?

They could probably survive for now, while it's summer time. But if they're out in the northern MB woods when winter comes, they have almost no chance unless they can find some good shelter, start fires... winter is brutal in most parts of Canada even in the city. Winter in the remote north is impossible to survive without the right equipment and resources, proper clothing and a heat source...

Injustice Collector sounds appropriate. (and it's all "her" fault this mess now with son.)

I think he takes on quite a bit of blame himself (as if he thinks he could have fixed Mom in some way).

But the inherited grievance collector thing is very interesting. Dad didn't disappear until Bryer was 8, though, so nurture could be a key ingredient as well. Combine that with mom's apparent addiction issues, and this is a kid loaded for misbehavior (who goes and lives with grandma, unparented by actual parental figures).

Ok so im going to just do a post with where my train of thought is heading from watching this case, all the inconsistencies, "eye witness" reports and limited info we are getting ( which is typical of law enforcement on active cases) maybe all the reading through articles and reading all the theories people have thrown out and some are WAY out there IMO heres one for you all. Sticking with the game play topic lets say K & B are working together with a few other "teammates" throughout canada and the teammates are strategically placed to throw off law enforcement with different "events" that seem to me as being so ridiculous its baffling everyone. K&B walk through a coop knowing security cameras will see them, but is it possible that the cold lake incident was just 2 guys that fit the description but told the guy who helped them the names of K&B on purpose. The rav 4 incident at the checkstop up at gillam was 2 guys that matched the description but were there just to burn the vehicle and get everyone's attention way up north. The spotting of two guys fitting the description of K&B at the dump making law enforcement think they are hiding in the bush and most recent apparent sighting a construction worker in Ontario seeing 2 man matching the description with a weapon. I know its WAY out there, but we're not dealing with anything textbook here. Just tossing ideas around really haha!!

Usually when the RCMP thinks someone is aiding the fugitives, they will issue a warning that anyone assisting or hiding the fugitives can be charged with being an accessory to the murder.

But the RCMP hasn't said anything like that yet. They've only said that they have no evidence, or rather that they have received no credible tips, that the suspects have left the Fox Lake area.

But stealing gasoline for what?

Based on the alleged timeline, KM and BS would've still been driving the truck with the camper when they happened upon the van. That Ram truck they were driving was a diesel.

Wouldn't that truck with the camper be really hard on fuel? I am guessing they were running on minimal funds and fuel is expensive. JMO

The small keys look like camper shell keys to me.

My theory for why they left behind keys, multi-tool, canned food is that it wasn't intentional. Maybe they fell out of a pack or bag or their arms as they were running from the flames and either caught fire too fast or they just didn't notice right away.

Hard to imagine any self-respecting survivalist (wannabe or otherwise) wouldn't keep a multi-tool. Actually, same with the keys, which are essentially a form of ID as everyone's cumulative keyring is essentially unique.

Good luck finding one of those old vehicles that is still on the road.
I have a 2017 Toyota with a non-locking gas cap. And a regular, no-fob key. It's the stripped down basic model. Not very common, IMO, but certainly not unheard of.

Last edited:
Speaking of things found around the burned out RAV...

He had said it looked like they used the matches trying to light the car on fire, so I assume the matches were burnt on one end.

The video I saw showed 3-5 unlit (new) wooden matches scattered on the ground. (sorry, I don't remember where I viewed the video. It may have been on twitter somewhere).

If they did plan to be in the bush for any length of time, I don't think they would be so careless with their matches.

in the very early stages of investigating, they specifically said “we cannot say if the victims were murdered inside or outside of the van at this time and we cannot confirm if the van was being driven by the victims or someone else”..

Even though the RMCP "can't say" if they were murdered inside or outside the van, they obviously would know. Lucas and Chynna were reportedly shot. If they were shot inside the van then dragged out, there would be blood and clear evidence all over the place.

Last edited:
But stealing gasoline for what?

Based on the alleged timeline, KM and BS would've still been driving the truck with the camper when they happened upon the van. That Ram truck they were driving was a diesel.

My opinion is that they may have been siphoning gas to avoid detection once they took the Rav4 (non-diesel).

They could probably survive for now, while it's summer time. But if they're out in the northern MB woods when winter comes, they have almost no chance unless they can find some good shelter, start fires... winter is brutal in most parts of Canada even in the city. Winter in the remote north is impossible to survive without the right equipment and resources, proper clothing and a heat source...

If they are still in N. Manitoba and don't have shelter right now, they will be in serious trouble. I wonder if the RCMP pulled out, thinking that the suspects might come out of the bush if the heat was off.

The RCMP also said that they would take the suspects to hospital, which sounds like an invitation to me.

I agree that they have no chance of surviving the winter without either being found, or dying.

Usually when the RCMP thinks someone is aiding the fugitives, they will issue a warning that anyone assisting or hiding the fugitives can be charged with being an accessory to the murder.

But the RCMP hasn't said anything like that yet. They've only said that they have no evidence, or rather that they have received no credible tips, that the suspects have left the Fox Lake area.

I'm entertaining this one for a minute...very honestly, just because I find it interesting...whether it is WAY out there or not...

They may not know anything about it. That would be the point. If you were going to set up an elaborate game like that you are going to take all measures you need to before starting. It's not that difficult to hide yourself online if you know how to. They could have played games under many different usernames, different servers, etc.
If LE were to receive enough tips that were seemingly credible which would keep them busy that could allow them to travel in other areas a little more freely. Then there are all those extra tips on SM from the ones who seem like trolls just to throw Everyone off and make things even More fun for all of those who are playing.

That's all for now, but how's that for some crazy theorizing? :D

The small keys look like camper shell keys to me.

My theory for why they left behind keys, multi-tool, canned food is that it wasn't intentional. Maybe they fell out of a pack as they were running from the flames and either caught fire too fast or they just didn't notice right away.

Hard to imagine any self-respecting survivalist (wannabe or otherwise) wouldn't keep a multi-tool. Actually, same with the keys, which are essentially a form of ID as everyone's cumulative keyring is essentially unique.

I have a 2017 Toyota with a non-locking gas cap. And a regular, no-fob key. It's the stripped down basic model. Not very common, IMO, but certainly not unheard of.
K - hand me that multi-tool
B- thought you grabbed it?
K - ffs how are we going to cut up the porkchops now?
B- you didnt grab the porkchops?
K- honestly B you had one job...one job *shaking head*
B- give me the map so i can see where we go next
K- what map?
B- omg what a *advertiser censored* show this is going to be, guess we need to make a dump run

Ok so im going to just do a post with where my train of thought is heading from watching this case, all the inconsistencies, "eye witness" reports and limited info we are getting ( which is typical of law enforcement on active cases) maybe all the reading through articles and reading all the theories people have thrown out and some are WAY out there IMO heres one for you all. Sticking with the game play topic lets say K & B are working together with a few other "teammates" throughout canada and the teammates are strategically placed to throw off law enforcement with different "events" that seem to me as being so ridiculous its baffling everyone. K&B walk through a coop knowing security cameras will see them, but is it possible that the cold lake incident was just 2 guys that fit the description but told the guy who helped them the names of K&B on purpose. The rav 4 incident at the checkstop up at gillam was 2 guys that matched the description but were there just to burn the vehicle and get everyone's attention way up north. The spotting of two guys fitting the description of K&B at the dump making law enforcement think they are hiding in the bush and most recent apparent sighting a construction worker in Ontario seeing 2 man matching the description with a weapon. I know its WAY out there, but we're not dealing with anything textbook here. Just tossing ideas around really haha!!

There'd be nothing in it for the "team mates" though. Kam & Bryer at least get the notoriety of being killers.

Honestly, I can't help but feel the numerous reported road sightings, and the dump, are either people being really worked up and on edge, understandably so, or young jackasses of similar appearances screwing around and messing with people.

This case has really showed me that when something like this happens there are many quiet little screw ups ready to pounce out of the woodwork because they share a similar distaste for the 'system' that 'keeps them oppressed'. They seek vengeance vicariously through other's heinous actions and want a piece of it. Making false claims and even sightings, like the Kam look a like posing with the Winnipeg Sun.

These are particular people, often of younger generations that find the fear, panic and dread of it all amusing either because they weren't hugged as children or because something about some media they use and the way they live their lives screwed them up.

Either way I find it alarming how many of these fringe lunatics are out there who enjoy feeding the panic but don't want to commit the offense themselves.

K - hand me that multi-tool
B- thought you grabbed it?
K - ffs how are we going to cut up the porkchops now?
B- you didnt grab the porkchops?
K- honestly B you had one job...one job *shaking head*
B- give me the map so i can see where we go next
K- what map?
B- omg what a **** show this is going to be, guess we need to make a dump run
I had a good chuckle over this.

The detail about the abandoned porkchops had me scratching my head earlier today. Well, all the abandoned stuff. It's probably better not to think too much about the logistics of it since it seems like they didn't either.

The detail about the abandoned porkchops had me scratching my head earlier today. Well, all the abandoned stuff. It's probably better not to think too much about the logistics of it since it seems like they didn't either.
Yes, a whole bunch of things make no sense right now, and probably never will

I also am questioning the porkchops and orange peels they would have burnt to a crisp one would think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member