Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There'd be nothing in it for the "team mates" though. Kam & Bryer at least get the notoriety of being killers.

Honestly, I can't help but feel the numerous reported road sightings, and the dump, are either people being really worked up and on edge, understandably so, or young jackasses of similar appearances screwing around and messing with people.

This case has really showed me that when something like this happens there are many quiet little screw ups ready to pounce out of the woodwork because they share a similar distaste for the 'system' that 'keeps them oppressed'. They seek vengeance vicariously through other's heinous actions and want a piece of it. Making false claims and even sightings, like the Kam look a like posing with the Winnipeg Sun.

These are particular people, often of younger generations that find the fear, panic and dread of it all amusing either because they weren't hugged as children or because something about some media they use and the way they live their lives screwed them up.

Either way I find it alarming how many of these fringe lunatics are out there who enjoy feeding the panic but don't want to commit the offense themselves.

Oh that's Definitely what it really is. Like I said, I was just entertaining the theory for the sake of it.

I almost hit a few points where I created an account just to be one more person reporting them so they would be removed.
Did a pretty good search and as I mentioned somewhere awhile back, it is ALL over the place. It's pretty horrible and I still hope at least some of them end up having to deal with LE. Pretty sure they all need a swift kick.

ETA: As for what would be in it for the team mates, well....you actually may have answered that yourself really.

So, now what?

There are still so many possibilities:
  1. One or both could be dead, by murder/suicide or accident—drowning, animal attack, disease. If both are dead we may find out in hours, days, years…or never. George Mallory, Amelia Earhart, D.B. Cooper—you get the picture. If one is dead, strong likelihood the other will turn himself in—or die out there as well.
  2. They could still be somewhere in the backcountry—near Gillam, near York Landing, or trying to put as much distance as possible between searchers and themselves. With or without supplies, likely without a firearm. Our local contact from the Gillam area hinted that the locals have been given a bit more information than the rest of us, and that the information has apparently decreased their (the community’s) worry about the situation. Would love to know what was said, but then, that’s just my insatiable curiosity. Maybe now the local trackers will get the chance to search.
  3. They somehow acquired another vehicle and are doing another cross-country sprint. It’s a big country, and there are plenty of people who haven’t been following this story. Still, pretty awkward for two teens without much more than the clothes on their backs to start a whole new life—UNLESS they get some assistance. Maybe they did have a contact or contacts all along, and the burning of the RAV4 near the end of the road before their vanishing act was symbolic of ending their crummy current existence in hopes of a fresh start. I can’t help but wonder if their goal was to make a name for themselves with the intention of getting rescued and recruited by a militia group. That was my original theory nearly two weeks ago.
Whatever the case, the notoriety they racked up pretty much insures that they will continue to be hunted for the rest of their lives. I fervently hope they will be brought to justice before they can hurt anyone else.

Can't put gasoline in a diesel vehicle. My point is why would they need to steal gasoline from the van?
They may have no idea that the van or the Rav 4 used different fuel to their truck, they could have put the wrong stolen fuel in it and left it out of action. Anybody could have seen the van parked half off the road and thought it was dumped or abandoned too

They could probably survive for now, while it's summer time. But if they're out in the northern MB woods when winter comes, they have almost no chance unless they can find some good shelter, start fires... winter is brutal in most parts of Canada even in the city. Winter in the remote north is impossible to survive without the right equipment and resources, proper clothing and a heat source...

Are you suggesting they might still be running come winter? :eek:

Even though the RMCP "can't say" if they were murdered inside or outside the van, they obviously would know. Lucas and Chynna were reportedly shot. If they were shot inside the van then dragged out, there would be blood and clear evidence all over the place.
You misunderstood what I was saying. They said that AND followed it with that they didn’t know who was driving the van. I know they knew that Chynna and Lucas had been. I know this for a fact because of one of the witnesses who chose not to be named and never gave a statement to media. Our whole town knew the minute we heard the sirens. I know myself of 3 separate people who stopped to talk to them to offer help (rcmp have been informed). My point is, it was clear the hood was up and the vehicle was broke down to everyone, including the rcmp. But when it was found the hood was not up (not saying i know who did that) but I found it too weird for them to make a statement about not knowing who was driving when they did know-which leads me to believe the killers tried to take the van but it didn’t start. This is all my opinion only. But my entire point is why would they say something like that? It is weird to me considering we all knew who the victims were (not necessarily their names but one was Australian and super tall and with a pretty young lady).

They may have no idea that the van or the Rav 4 used different fuel to their truck, they could have put the wrong stolen fuel in it and left it out of action. Anybody could have seen the van parked half off the road and thought it was dumped or abandoned too

they had driven that truck far enough that I am sure they knew what kind of fuel it used.

There'd be nothing in it for the "team mates" though. Kam & Bryer at least get the notoriety of being killers.

Honestly, I can't help but feel the numerous reported road sightings, and the dump, are either people being really worked up and on edge, understandably so, or young jackasses of similar appearances screwing around and messing with people.

This case has really showed me that when something like this happens there are many quiet little screw ups ready to pounce out of the woodwork because they share a similar distaste for the 'system' that 'keeps them oppressed'. They seek vengeance vicariously through other's heinous actions and want a piece of it. Making false claims and even sightings, like the Kam look a like posing with the Winnipeg Sun.

These are particular people, often of younger generations that find the fear, panic and dread of it all amusing either because they weren't hugged as children or because something about some media they use and the way they live their lives screwed them up.

Either way I find it alarming how many of these fringe lunatics are out there who enjoy feeding the panic but don't want to commit the offense themselves.
Ive watched my kids play a few strategy games and its never about the notoriety of a few players its all about teams end game and winning. Usually the best players and protected by the team so they get further JMO

Katie Nicholson on Twitter

@KatieNicholson

OPP is looking into a possible sighting of the two BC fugitives which allegedly happened this morning in Kapuskasing. I spoke with the woman who says she was the first person to tell OPP about this incident.
3:59 PM · Jul 31, 2019·Twitter Web App
@KatieNicholson
She says two young men in a white Ford Focus pulled up next to a construction worker near the Comfort Inn and brandished a gun. She says they gave the worker the finger and drove off.

@KatieNicholson

She says she reported the incident to OPP because he was so shaken and upset. She says he was crying and was certain the men in the car matched the descriptions of the BC fugitives.

Thank-you.

I also am questioning the porkchops and orange peels they would have burnt to a crisp one would think
I have not heard about pork chops! Lol wow you guys sure have a lot of information and good detective skills! Lol I’m going to have to google this now I’m curious. Lol

it was ask several times in earlier threads if the truck was diesel, I never seen a answer. do we know the truck was diesel and how do we know?

Well, presumably, for two reasons:

As can be seen in the supplied photo that has been going around of their truck and camper (before it was burned), it has the Cummins Turbo Diesel badge on the front fender, below the "RAM 250."

Secondly, I have never seen a gas powered first generation Ram 2500. Half ton sure, but all 2500 and 3500 first generation Ram trucks that I have seen have been diesel.

Oh that's Definitely what it really is. Like I said, I was just entertaining the theory for the sake of it.

I almost hit a few points where I created an account just to be one more person reporting them so they would be removed.
Did a pretty good search and as I mentioned somewhere awhile back, it is ALL over the place. It's pretty horrible and I still hope at least some of them end up having to deal with LE. Pretty sure they all need a swift kick.

ETA: As for what would be in it for the team mates, well....you actually may have answered that yourself really.

I was 15 years old during the Paul Bernardo case in St. Catharine's Ontario. That would have been 1995, no internet to speak of really, lived about a half hour away from either areas, of the crimes. But EVERYONE was at a fever pitch, every tan coloured camero was him, every time someone would see a similar looking suspect it was pretty crazy, and keep in mind I was a teen and wasn't really caught up in it as much as my older sister and the adults. So I can see how vigilant people could be, even though a lot of people I know still haven't heard about this case. My experience.

Rcmp have posted that the body of a missing boater has been recovered in South Indian Lake after his boat was found on an isolated shoreline.
Maybe connected?

Looking at the map, it's not too far from Gillam.

Hm. Not likely, but not impossible. South Indian Lake is about an 11 hr drive from Gillam according to maps, can't speak to any unofficial routes. Hard to say how they would've gotten there without help from someone or somehow stealing another car without it ever being reported. And how would they end up with this man's boat? The deceased in this instance was reported missing the day after the burning RAV4 was found. An accidental death or suicide would be more probable, all things considered, but the timing does raise suspicion.

I have not heard about pork chops! Lol wow you guys sure have a lot of information and good detective skills! Lol I’m going to have to google this now I’m curious. Lol
RCMP broaden search for suspects wanted in B.C. killings to York Landing, Man.
I hadn't heard that detail until today. It was all at the scene of the burning Rav4.

From article:

When they pulled the charred Toyota out of the ditch, they found cans of sardines, small propane bottles, forks, orange peels, loose change and partially eaten pork chops, said Ms. Beardy, who had returned to the scene

Well, presumably, for two reasons:

As can be seen in the supplied photo that has been going around of their truck and camper (before it was burned), it has the Cummins Turbo Diesel badge on the front fender, below the "RAM 250."

Secondly, I have never seen a gas powered first generation Ram 2500. Half ton sure, but all 2500 and 3500 first generation Ram trucks that I have seen have been diesel.

thank you. we all don't know the specs for all trucks so it is nice to hear why from someone that does know about that truck style and specs.

I was 15 years old during the Paul Bernardo case in St. Catharine's Ontario. That would have been 1995, no internet to speak of really, lived about a half hour away from either areas, of the crimes. But EVERYONE was at a fever pitch, every tan coloured camero was him, every time someone would see a similar looking suspect it was pretty crazy, and keep in mind I was a teen and wasn't really caught up in it as much as my older sister and the adults. So I can see how vigilant people could be, even though a lot of people I know still haven't heard about this case. My experience.
Yes id hate to be a tall skinny white male wearing a camo jacket in canada right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487