Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit of a gory question. Chynna's parents were advised to have a closed coffin funeral at the time they were notified of the death by RCMP victim services.

I doubt there was animal interference. They were shot by the Port Alberni suspects on the side of a highway sometime after 11:30PM on July 14. It does sounds like Chynna was shot in the jaw or that something was done to her face. I think animals would wait and watch for a while before eating people. Fortunately, the victims were discovered 5 or 7 hours later - no hot weather decomposition or animal activity.

I agree the subject is truly gross and I will probably have nightmares because of even considering it but it has been reported that the first responder had a small injury, consistent with a gunshot wound to his abdomen while he was horrified by the injuries inflicted on CD. I was just conjecturing, in this sleuthing framework, whether she might have been subjected to an animal attack, possibly a dog attack, while still alive.

You can't let this one bad crappy situation deter you from enjoying Northern Canada. Especially up there.
The first time I went up there with many many many years ago and liard hot springs was all natural. You had to walk through the swamp Inus of it and a path to get to the hot springs part. Now it's a big tourist attraction and it's all done up with bathrooms and all of that. But I'll never forget that first time I went up there and it was all natural.
Up the Highway North a little bit we also went hiking to the river and waterfall. It was just absolutely stunning.
This is before all the tourist attraction stuff took off.
Thought I'd share a little memory :)

I suppose that's what the free spirits wanted - beautiful natural hot-springs and mountains. It's unfortunate that they did the trip without a reliable vehicle, that RCMP did not respond to the first call about the van, that the Port Alberni suspects were desperate and at the same place, that the situation escalated to 2 random murders, and all the rest.

Anyone have the photo of BS in his Nazi regalia holding what I believe to be the pellet gun mentioned by his father? There is such a thing as automatic pellet guns (just Google it), wonder if that was the type BS had, and the damage it could do to anyone that got in its way--especially if they were trapped in a vehicle, ricochets and all. Result would qualify as a "horrific death" in my book. The teens might have assumed, as said by Xyzzia, that the van was abandoned, started shooting, heard screams, panicked...

Bryer dad bought him an airsoft rifle.

Airsoft gun - Wikipedia

Image of B in military outfit

RCMP investigating photos of B.C. murder suspect, Nazi paraphernalia

I agree the subject is truly gross and I will probably have nightmares because of even considering it but it has been reported that the first responder had a small injury, consistent with a gunshot wound to his abdomen while he was horrified by the injuries inflicted on CD. I was just conjecturing, in this sleuthing framework, whether she might have been subjected to an animal attack, possibly a dog attack, while still alive.

I'm going to take a guess here but I do not think that there was a dog attack or animal attack after they were killed. Both Lucas and China's bodies were laid out specifically look like. Face to the West head towards the North Area ...one in front of the other somewhat. Right arm stretched out at about the 2:00 position ..and. the left was tucked under their chest belly area.
Both bodies were pretty much laid out the same way.

I'm going to take a guess here but I do not think that there was a dog attack or animal attack after they were killed. Both Lucas and China's bodies were laid out specifically look like. Face to the West head towards the North Area ...one in front of the other somewhat. Right arm stretched out at about the 2:00 position ..and. the left was tucked under their chest belly area.

I want to accept that but haven't the details already been disproved. I'll have to go off and find the links. But, know what? Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow for that and hope that somebody else finds those details in the meantime. I've already set myself up for terrible dreams. MOO

Thanks for sharing!
I definitely won't let it ruin anything for me. I'm camping in a few days and though it's not in That area, considering the fact that these two really be anywhere at this point, I'll still be traveling in pairs :)
You won't see me canceling any travel plans. That's for sure!
Awesome well wherever you're going to go camping enjoy yourself. And always be safe and I've been in the bush a lot in my life and we always go in pairs. One could fall break an ankle and be stuck and just silly things like that. So a partner is always great to have by your side.
So get out there go camping and enjoy this great country.

Oh and one more little tidbit of information. If you go bush hiking leave yourself a breadcrumb trail just in case you get lost and can't find your way. And then you can eat the bread crumbs on your way back. Haha

I doubt it. They were both shot. We know nothing about their injuries beyond the fact that Chynna could not have open casket, nothing was said about Lucas, and there was gun violence. All the gory details of where the bullets landed are speculation, nothing about animal teeth.

They were shot and the only suspects are the Port Alberni suspects.

Anyone have the photo of BS in his Nazi regalia holding what I believe to be the pellet gun mentioned by his father? There is such a thing as automatic pellet guns (just Google it), wonder if that was the type BS had, and the damage it could do to anyone that got in its way--especially if they were trapped in a vehicle, ricochets and all. Result would qualify as a "horrific death" in my book. The teens might have assumed, as said by Xyzzia, that the van was abandoned, started shooting, heard screams, panicked...

He only had an airsoft BB gun, wouldn’t be possible to hurt anything with it really.

TIMELINE UPDATE:

timeline-b-c-homicide-couple-manitoba-manhunt.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5228561?__...VqCba3XEwFR0GYBHape4RjyAoXKfi7TAHd5-56Rpt7rLw

Thankfully I didn't see the original photos of the bodies without the blur. I am so sorry for this question because it sucks, but if you saw them did it look as if they could have been dragged by a person there and the arms could have ended up that way from dragging?

I want to accept that but haven't the details already been disproved. I'll have to go off and find the links. But, know what? Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow for that and hope that somebody else finds those details in the meantime. I've already set myself up for terrible dreams. MOO

Oh sorry about the nightmares. I have them to. So before I drift off to sleep I think of flowers a beautiful stream a beautiful salad that I'm going to munch on and my little puppy running around chasing butterflies. That seems to help or at least that's what I tell myself. Have a good sleep and happy dreams

Did the RCMP ever confirm they were contacted before they found the murder scene? I know the witness said she did but I also know the witness. So that’s why I’m asking if it’s been confirmed.

Answering again just because my last post was a fail!

The RCMP have not confirmed this, or anything really...very little anyway. They are keeping things pretty hush hush.

Yes they sure are! I’m just calling ******** on that CH actually did call them. She would have LOVED to give her statement to the media (both of the different statements she gave). So take that with a grain of salt.
I definitely agree with you there. But it's not just her statements that keep changing. the guy in Cold Lake seems to have different stories each time the media print something.

So far it seems Everyone's has. It's really weird. Even with the ones who saw them at the dump...they said they were wearing the same clothes, but they apparently weren't wearing the same clothes prior to that at the check stop?!
It's all a mess.

Answering again just because my last post was a fail!

The RCMP have not confirmed this, or anything really...very little anyway. They are keeping things pretty hush hush.
Rcmp are definitely keeping most... If not everything hush-hush.
They said hardly anything really just to be vigilant. Just to be on the lookout for the two suspects. And kinda in what direction they were headed and where they ended up..really
haven't shared any details.
And I guess they haven't shared where K&B ended up either because where they thought they were certainly hasn't panned out thus far.

So far it seems Everyone's has. It's really weird. Even with the ones who saw them at the dump...they said they were wearing the same clothes, but they apparently weren't wearing the same clothes prior to that at the check stop?!
It's all a mess.
Yes and there's even discrepancies in the patrol guys stopping K&B and searching the vehicle.
They said when they searched the vehicle they just seen a couple of boxes kind of a thing and a suitcase.
But others said there was a bunch of camping gear in the back.

So lots of discrepancies in Witnesses and media posts and articles.
And then there's everybody's theories mixed in with all of that.

It's all a mess.

Yep, I'm at the point that I don't know what to believe, and it doesn't matter if they have a video of the person saying it lol The tidbit that I read today about no camo when they were stopped in Split Lake and them not wearing what they were earlier makes me seriously question the York Landing sighting, since it seems that it was only the clothing they saw and apparently only saw their backsides. It could also be why the RCMP pulled out so quick from there?

@Allgoodusernamestaken you will figure it out :) and no need to be sorry .. although that's very Canadian of you LOL

Yes and there's even discrepancies in the patrol guys stopping K&B and searching the vehicle.
They said when they searched the vehicle they just seen a couple of boxes kind of a thing and a suitcase.
But others said there was a bunch of camping gear in the back.

So lots of discrepancies in Witnesses and media posts and articles.
And then there's everybody's theories mixed in with all of that.

Yeah that's why I just stick with what the RCMP puts out there. I trust they have reason to keep certain information from the public, some of which they may not even have themselves yet.

I'll keep watch on things, but I'm not taking any witnesses words for it at this point.

ETA: By witnesses I mean the ones I see talking to a camera or posting on twitter.

Yep, I'm at the point that I don't know what to believe, and it doesn't matter if they have a video of the person saying it lol The tidbit that I read today about no camo when they were stopped in Split Lake and them not wearing what they were earlier makes me seriously question the York Landing sighting, since it seems that it was only the clothing they saw and apparently only saw their backsides. It could also be why the RCMP pulled out so quick from there?

@Allgoodusernamestaken you will figure it out :) and no need to be sorry .. although that's very Canadian of you LOL

Yeah, I feel the same. I'm still happy to read all the theories out there though. Not so much the misinformation however and there seems to be a lot of that now.
Media needs to back off I think.

Yeah that's why I just stick with what the RCMP puts out there. I trust they have reason to keep certain information from the public, some of which they may not even have themselves yet.

I'll keep watch on things, but I'm not taking any witnesses words for it at this point.
I agree with you there. It's just so much stuff out there it's hard to know what's real and what's fiction.
Also this isn't just a Canadian situation. There's the United States involved because of Chynna.
There's Australia because of Lucas.
Obviously Canada's involved because it happened in Canada and the two suspects are Canadian.
So this is an international situation and I'm sure the RCMP and the local detachments and everybody working on this crime including the military are trying to keep things as tight as possible so that there's no mistakes. When this comes all comes together and arrests are made and it all goes to court...they'll want to prosecute and have everything tied up nice and tight.

Too many criminals get away with murder because botched investigations Etc.

Yeah, I feel the same. I'm still happy to read all the theories out there though. Not so much the misinformation however and there seems to be a lot of that now.
Media needs to back off I think.
Yeah reading people's theories are quite interesting. Some theories are well-thought-out and should be published in a book. A crime series of one crime event and many theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member