Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been lurking for a while here but had to make an account to reply to this. I was in Gillam most of the week as a reporter. It isn’t a great road and may be the worst in Manitoba but it’s far from the worst I have ever driven. It seemed quite safe to drive at a high rate of speed most of the time, the area near the burnt out car was one of the best sections of the road.

No matter the speed at which that vehicle went off the road in to the ditch it wouldn’t have exploded. The ditch wasn’t even all that steep and if they wanted to they could have easily driven out. The car was clearly intentionally placed and burnt.

There was a rather extreme rainstorm not long after the car was found so any tyre tracks and footprints would have been washed away (if any were visible in the first place, it’s not really a soft enough surface for such impressions)

If you’re interested in sharing your experiences, here’s the link to become a Verified Professional.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Here’s a link as well.

“They were worried someone might be in the vehicle, because they presumed it had crashed and caught fire.

Beardy has since found spent matches and believes the wanted men set the vehicle alight and pushed it into the ditch.”
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/fox-lake-nightly-community-patrol-fugitives-1.5225799

I just came across this comment made by the medic who was called to secure the crime scene of Fowler and Deese. Has the discrepancy been explained?

Pierre, who is a paramedic, [sic]

Pierre said their van was facing north, which he found odd as he knew they were driving south because he had seen them the night before at the hot springs.

VIDEO: RCMP urge public to have 'heightened vigilance' if travelling in northern B.C. after double homicide, another murder and search for two missing men

(Be prepared to scroll down a ways to find his comment.)

burnt-toyota-rav-4-kam-mcleod-and-bryer-schmegelsky-gillam-manitoba.jpg

From: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/fox-lake-nightly-community-patrol-fugitives-1.5225799

Was the car upside down or did the investigators turn it upside down? Also you can see all the stuff they left behind...are those canned goods by the back there?

Does anyone else find it strange that in all of the public alerts and press releases surrounding KM & BS, they have never been labled as ARMED and dangerous.

The murders of Lucas & Chynna have been confirmed as gun violence, which would indicate that the "suspects" shot them, yet never a mention of them being ARMED?

Of course we do not know LD's cause of death.

Dangerous...do not approach, call 911 but never a reference to weapons as is often seen when LE are warning the public of a criminal on the run.

I just came across this comment made by the medic who was called to secure the crime scene of Fowler and Deese. Has the discrepancy been explained?

Pierre, who is a paramedic, [sic]

Pierre said their van was facing north, which he found odd as he knew they were driving south because he had seen them the night before at the hot springs.

VIDEO: RCMP urge public to have 'heightened vigilance' if travelling in northern B.C. after double homicide, another murder and search for two missing men

(Be prepared to scroll down a ways to find his comment.)

Many discrepancies throughout the reporting of the tragedy have been noted in various media reports. But as L&C had just began their vacation through northern BC to the Yukon and Alaska, that’s north, not south. If P “knew” they were driving south it’s possible it was just a case of mistaken identity.

Does anyone else find it strange that in all of the public alerts and press releases surrounding KM & BS, they have never been labled as ARMED and dangerous.

The murders of Lucas & Chynna have been confirmed as gun violence, which would indicate that the "suspects" shot them, yet never a mention of them being ARMED?

Dangerous...do not approach, call 911 but never a reference to weapons as is often seen when LE are warning the public of a criminal on the run.

I've been wondering about that myself -- could they have ditched their weapons at one of the crime scenes? Leonard Dyck's cause of death was not released, so maybe he wasn't even shot. Also, does anyone know if there is a record of them even having or buying any weapons? There is a picture of Bryer published by news sources holding a rifle, but according to those reports it was an airsoft rifle.

Total speculation and I hope this is allowed and I don't get banned, but could that be why they weren't charged with Lucas and Chynna's deaths yet and are only suspects? Maybe Leonard Dyck was killed with a method other than gun violence, and they can't confirm or deny whether Kam and Bryer had any guns. Even so you would think they would still call them armed and dangerous just in case. Unless they think "potentially armed" is implied. EDIT: Also the alcohol checkpoint officer said he didn't see any guns, although that doesn't necessarily mean they didn't have any.

After the Meadow Lake, Sask sighting was confirmed they were “considered armed and extremely dangerous” by Sask RCMP.

“Saskatchewan RCMP on Tuesday said the pair were seen Sunday in Meadow Lake, approximately 300 kilometres northwest of Saskatoon. B.C. RCMP earlier in the day said McLeod and Schmegelsky had been seen in northern Saskatchewan driving a grey 2011 Toyota Rav4.

“All of our Saskatchewan RCMP officers are on the lookout for the suspects and continue to support this investigation,” RCMP said in a statement, while noting investigators believed the two had continued travelling.

The two “are considered armed and extremely dangerous,” Saskatchewan RCMP said, adding that anyone who spots them should not approach the pair and instead should call 911...”
Armed and dangerous B.C. murder suspects spotted in Meadow Lake: RCMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member