Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don’t think they usually do release much info, even when a case goes cold, or suspects are found dead. The only caveat here is Stephen Fowler. He knows how his policing system works and what he expects of police in these types of circumstances. If he finds the lack of info suspicious he might well cause enough headache that the police release some info. At this point I’m betting that none of the families have any more info than the general public.

I had a family member murdered and RCMP release very few details to family. The RCMP does not deal in speculation so the family knows very little, except cause of death, investigations are considered ongoing until an arrest has been made.

Mr Fowler works in policing and I can't see any benefit in him demanding RCMP compromise and investigation by releasing information to the public, although he likely has a better idea than most, what procedures are required to build a solid case so his family can see justice served.

I had a family member murdered and RCMP release very few details to family. The RCMP does not deal in speculation so the family knows very little, except cause of death, investigations are considered ongoing until an arrest has been made.

Mr Fowler works in policing and I can't see any benefit in him demanding RCMP compromise and investigation by releasing information to the public, although he likely has a better idea than most, what procedures are required to build a solid case so his family can see justice served.

Sorry for the loss of your family member. That is awful. So really, we may never know what happened to these fellows or how Mr. Dyck died.

Is it clear, though? He wore the gown a year ago. So why was it said they just graduated together?

Graduation ceremonies are often held prior to students receiving their final marks. It's not uncommon for students who did poorly on exam(s) to have participated in grad ceremonies but have to take an extra semester or two to satisfy their diploma requirements.

We went to our cottage for the week so not much time to keep up here. I can’t believe these 2 have not been caught! I thought for sure by the time i got back they’d either have got them or would know what happened to them. I feel like they are most likely dead, but i really do want them found alive.

One question though. What is with the pork chops??? I tried going back to find out but 7 days of posts is just too much
Here is an article that mentions the pork chops...

RCMP broaden search for suspects wanted in B.C. killings to York Landing, Man.

Police believe Mr. Schmegelsky and Mr. McLeod had been driving that vehicle. When they pulled the charred Toyota out of the ditch, they found cans of sardines, small propane bottles, forks, orange peels, loose change and partially eaten pork chops, said Ms. Beardy, who had returned to the scene.

My only thought on the pork chops, sardines and orange peels, etc..... how do thinks like that survive that RAV4 fire? it was pretty intense from the pictures I saw and it burned for no less than 45 minutes. Even a raw pork chop would appear to be cooked or burned are charred at that point lol How does an orange peel survive that fire? I could see a can of sardines maybe surviving and would be easily recognizable by the shape of the can.

I have been wondering about where the truck was registered ie Alta or bc and from whom they bought it from - had they had it for a long time etc

Port Alberni is ranked one of top 10 worst towns wrt crime

A lot of shady stuff going on there

Missing people - men

Drug trafficking

Some people talk about a serial killer in the area -Vancouver island

Do serial killers ever work as an organization? Or cult? IDK?? Could these two be part of something like that? People at scene described it as gruesome and not that of a first time murderer-

Maybe these two are part of something bigger amd have been witness to crimes like this already they could be well planned and have a lot of underground connections?

• I think knowing more back ground wrt the truck they had would help w this- who did they buy the truck from- did they just buy it or have they had it a while etc- maybe the truck was used in other crimes that would link them so they had to burn it?

Last edited:
Yeah but, "McLeod was pictured in a graduation supplement published in the July 4, 2018, edition of the Alberni Valley News."

source (which includes the pic): If you ‘inadvertently’ helped two suspected killers escape, please come forward, RCMP urge
Thanks -- first time I've seen photo with a reference so making it formal now.

kam-mcleod.png

McLeod was pictured in a graduation supplement published in the July 4, 2018, edition of the Alberni Valley News. It listed him as having graduated from the Eighth Avenue Learning Centre, which provides an alternative and more individualized learning model.

If you ‘inadvertently’ helped two suspected killers escape, please come forward, RCMP urge

Unless they did research first they probably had no idea what they were getting into by going to Northern Manitoba. Even if they did know some thing nothing they did out in the woods in their home town would have fully prepared them for what it is like to walk in muskeg. Watching interviews of the two German tourists who got lost up there in the Gillam area, it sounds like an exhausting hell. Then the bugs? Yikes. I do a lot of camping, hiking and canoeing and you'd never catch me trying to walk through that.

I've never seen anything like muskeg before. I can't imagine them even attempting it unless they were absolutely trapped, and then they'd get nowhere fast.

Here is an article that mentions the pork chops...

RCMP broaden search for suspects wanted in B.C. killings to York Landing, Man.

Police believe Mr. Schmegelsky and Mr. McLeod had been driving that vehicle. When they pulled the charred Toyota out of the ditch, they found cans of sardines, small propane bottles, forks, orange peels, loose change and partially eaten pork chops, said Ms. Beardy, who had returned to the scene.

My only thought on the pork chops, sardines and orange peels, etc..... how do thinks like that survive that RAV4 fire? it was pretty intense from the pictures I saw and it burned for no less than 45 minutes. Even a raw pork chop would appear to be cooked or burned are charred at that point lol How does an orange peel survive that fire? I could see a can of sardines maybe surviving and would be easily recognizable by the shape of the can.
Ok yeah that just adds to the weirdness of this whole ordeal. Like You said how do those things even survive a fire? And if they weren’t with the vehicle but near it did they sit and have a picnic while they watched the Rav 4 burn? Very odd.

I have been wondering about where the truck was registered ie Alta or bc and from whom they bought it from - had they had it for a long time etc

Also has. Anyone been able to dig up any back ground on kams family? What did his dad do for work? Was mom in picture still? Siblings?

Missing people - men

Drug trafficking

Do serial killers ever work as an organization? Or cult? IDK?? Could these two be part of something like that? People at scene described it as gruesome and not that of a first time murderer-

Maybe these two are part of something bigger amd have been witness to crimes like this already they could be well planned and have a lot of underground connections?

• I think knowing more family history and back ground wrt the truck they had would help w this- who did they buy the truck from- did they just buy it or have they had it a while etc- maybe the truck was used in other crimes that would link them so they had to burn it?

Just a reminder that family of the suspects are victims, and sleuthing them violates Websleuth's TOS. Link to the rules typically located on first page of the thread. Copied here for your convenience. :)

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Just a reminder that family of the suspects are victims, and sleuthing them violates Websleuth's TOS. Link to the rules typically located on first page of the thread. Copied here for your convenience. :)

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Thx
I’m sorry I really wasn’t aware and do have utmost respect for families
I have edited my post

Missing people - men

Drug trafficking

• I think knowing more back ground wrt the truck they had would help w this- who did they buy the truck from- did they just buy it or have they had it a while etc- maybe the truck was used in other crimes that would link them so they had to burn it?

In all this time, I'm shocked actually that the registration of the truck/camper has not surfaced.

The license tag number was published on the first "missing posters" and/or bulletins of the teens that were distributed and published widely.

In all this time, I'm shocked actually that the registration of the truck/camper has not surfaced.

The license tag number was published on the first "missing posters" and/or bulletins of the teens that were distributed and published widely.

There’s unknowns pertaining to the registration of all three vehicles involved - L&C’s Alberta registration/plates, registration of the truck/camper and no official confirmation the RAV4 was owned by LD.

There’s unknowns pertaining to the registration of all three vehicles involved - L&C’s Alberta registration/plates, registration of the truck/camper and no official confirmation the RAV4 was owned by LD.

It's been confirmed by authorities that Lucas Fowler was the legal owner of the Chev van.

To my knowledge, we have no identifying information of the Rav4 including the legal owner and plate/tag number.

I know it's possible to search vehicle ownership in US using the plate/tag number, and I thought one could do the same in Canada. Perhaps not as there's been nothing published about owner of the truck/camper driven by the teens.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member