Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been some speculation that BS's fidgetiness in the video is because he was shoplifting. I think it is possible but could also be garden-variety fidgeting. I find the idea of shoplifting pork chops baffling, but I suppose if anyone would, it would be these 2.

Yeah I don't see that being the case, I think he was just nervous in general because of, you know, being a murderer and all.

Yeah I don't see that being the case, I think he was just nervous in general because of, you know, being a murderer and all.
Yeah, to be perfectly honest, I'm a very fidgety, nervous person myself, and I think if I were in his position, I'd be doing the same thing. In fact, I don't shoplift or murder people, and I imagine store footage of me is only marginally less nervous-looking. I also have a hunch he's just kind of a naturally nervous dude. MOO

I do kind of get a vibe from that video that they were both aware they were probably on camera, if unaware of where it was, and their mental process seemed to be, "Look really intense!" for KM and "Try to keep it together! Uh oh failing to keep it together!" from BS.

Seems odd to me that they would leave behind computer(s), which young men would likely have an attachment to, but take a suit with them. I know suits are easier to carry...but why bother? Unless they had a plan for the suit.

The simplest explanation is it blocked the sun when hanging on the rear seat window while one of them was sleeping, the other driving as they fled from the province if BC ....regardless if B’s father said B didn’t know how to drive......until (allegedly) murdering three innocent people he probably had no reason to as maybe his grandmother preferred to drive him around rather than trust him with her car (if she had one). All JMO

I doubt they'd offer him the GED. BC got rid of it almost five years ago. Unless he started at the school after turning 18 he would have been too young to take the Adult Dogwood since that's offered to 18 and older.
Sorry yes brain wasn't on all pistons lol.....GED is for 18 years and over but yeah they call it Adult Graduation Program or something.... :)

The pork chops are SUPER ODD! and sardines, possibly the worst food combination ever.
My guess is that the tinned sardines were Len Dyck's backup or staple. Some people really like them. I can eat them but I really prefer peanut butter n jam.

But the pork chops? They would have to be kept refrigerated for the 5 days K&B were missing. Or were they cooked by Len and just kept well? And so 5 days along they are eating Len's food.

Or did K&B steal them? Fast food places don't serve pork chops. That's diner food. Or at someone's house.

Its so very odd

Last edited:
We went to our cottage for the week so not much time to keep up here. I can’t believe these 2 have not been caught! I thought for sure by the time i got back they’d either have got them or would know what happened to them. I feel like they are most likely dead, but i really do want them found alive.

One question though. What is with the pork chops??? I tried going back to find out but 7 days of posts is just too much

You're correct.

But how do people known and wanted hide while travelling for two weeks without being seen. Food, fuel, travelling. All weak spots.

I was taken aback by that First Nations guy today who appeared to know nothing about these fellows. He was a vlogger, seemed very well informed, but clearly hadn't heard the story. It made me wonder how many others hadn't. I asked a few friends that I met up with in a group today. There were four of them and two had heard and two hadn't. They all have TVs so Lord only knows how they have also missed it. I don't listen to the TV news but it was all over the place on my iPhone newsfeed and also walking around town past newsagents.

My guess is that the tinned sardines were Len Dyck's backup or staple. Some people really like them. I can eat them but I really prefer peanut butter n jam.

But the pork chops? They would have to be kept refrigerated for the 5 days K&B were missing. Or were they cooked by Len and just kept well?

Or did K&B steal them? Fast food places don't serve pork chops. That's diner food. Or at someone's house.

Its so very odd

Good point!

I have a non-porkchop related question. So if they just never turn up and their bodies are never found, will the RCMP ever release additional information? Like cause of death? Or how they connected the murders to the suspects? Or is this all we’ll ever know?

Personally I don’t think they usually do release much info, even when a case goes cold, or suspects are found dead. The only caveat here is Stephen Fowler. He knows how his policing system works and what he expects of police in these types of circumstances. If he finds the lack of info suspicious he might well cause enough headache that the police release some info. At this point I’m betting that none of the families have any more info than the general public.

We went to our cottage for the week so not much time to keep up here. I can’t believe these 2 have not been caught! I thought for sure by the time i got back they’d either have got them or would know what happened to them. I feel like they are most likely dead, but i really do want them found alive.

One question though. What is with the pork chops??? I tried going back to find out but 7 days of posts is just too much
There were pork chops, tin sardines, and orange peels found by the burnt RAV4 I believe. We have all suddenly become fascinated with whose pork chops they were.

There were pork chops, tin sardines, and orange peels found by the burnt RAV4 I believe. We have all suddenly become fascinated with whose pork chops they were.
Ok. I was wondering where they were found. That is a really random and weird!

ha ha, the Toronto Star isn't a tabloid and hasn't been disseminating rumours - the Toronto Sun is a tabloid, and even that rag is pretty darned accurate in its crime reporting (though it hasn't bothered much with this story). I wouldn't at all put the Star in the same bucket as the Daily Mail at any rate. The Daily Mail is very free and loose with the facts. "Search moves to Ontario" seems to have been picked up by most Aussie outlets on the other hand. I think the Murdoch monopoly affects what Aussies get for news.
OOh sorry sorry, wrong celestial body ;) I think the heat here is affecting my brain.

Globe & Mail - are you saying it's a trashy tabloid? I don't know about The Star, but tabloid I would not call G&M.

"The Globe and Mail is regarded by some as Canada's "newspaper of record".[3][4][5][6]"

The Globe and Mail - Wikipedia
No I am not saying that. I am saying it is not a trashy tabloid. I subscribe to it. The first examples before the slash were the trustworthy papers (The Guardian and the Globe & Mail). The examples after the slashes were the tabloids. (However, I typed the Star instead of the Sun and was corrected on that.)

Last edited:
I think the suit could have been helpful in the vehicles if they get pulled over for speeding or what have you. They could have it hanging in the back and let the officer know they are off to a family members funeral (an excuse for the heavy foot) and hope for some sympathy to be let off with a warning. Just a handy prop to make their story more believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper