Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Grade 13" was an Ontario thing and was phased out around 2002/3 or thereabouts.

EDIT: Apparently, some kids still decide to return to high school for an extra year in Ontario despite this...
Just to add a bit more to this, the traditional Grade 13 in Ontario, which eventually became OACs (Ontario Academic Credits), served a different function that today’s ‘Victory Lap’. At the time, it was the only way through to University (equivalent to how the term College is typically used in the US). If you graduated in Grade 12, you were typically either headed to the workforce, or to College (equivalent to how the term Community College is used in the US).

Today, the emphasis is on ensuring kids have been offered sufficient support and guidance in their four years to be confident in their next steps. Victory laps are not openly disparaged by school administration, but neither are they formalized or encouraged.

Frequently Asked Questions for Students

Strange, these boys have no change of clothes ( maybe one suit) and no food that we know of was mentioned when the officer stopped them (not knowing who they were at the time) . These boys are either dead or there is someone else helping them. There is no way they are doing this on their own if they are alive without being seen going for food or a place to shower etc.

Last edited:
Am hoping someone here with all the awesome timeline knowledge and whatnot can answer a couple of questions for me:

1) Did the highway worker who found LF and CD mention in his interview that he suspected they were shot and if so, was this before or after the RCMP released that info publicly? (maybe it was never their intention to say how any of the victims died and had their hand forced in terms of releasing that info because of that interview?) - would explain why we know the cause of death in one case and not the other.

2) After the York Landing sighting was reported to RCMP by the Bear Clan rep. , what was the timeline of RCMP arriving on the scene compared with the public release of information that a tip was received and the RCMP were headed there? (wondering what sort of head start the suspects might have had if they had been there and had access to information somehow).

Thanks!

I wonder if they did just go thru Watson Lake to get to Dease Lake. Maybe they took their time, and made sure to be under the radar, so soon after the Liard murders?
Yes, I also suggested they were hiding near Watson Lake after the July 15 murders.

I sent a few emails to police about Watson Lake just before and soon after the murders. There were several reasons, but I will share one.

On YouTube, you will find the town's 2002 promotional video, which shows a man nailing a "Vestal, NY" sign in their Signpost Forest.

Tallahassee Yoga studio killer Scott Bierle was from Vestal, NY, and could have been that guy.

1) Did the highway worker who found LF and CD mention in his interview that he suspected they were shot and if so, was this before or after the RCMP released that info publicly?

2) After the York Landing sighting was reported to RCMP by the Bear Clan rep. , what was the timeline of RCMP arriving on the scene compared with the public release of information that a tip was received and the RCMP were headed there?

Thanks!
1. Mr. Pierre gave multiple interviews, and almost certainly mentioned that they were shot to some journalists. His CBC interview was edited, probably at the request of RCMP.

2. York Landing sighting was widely reported in tweets before RCMP officers even boarded the ferry at Split Lake.

The stop in Jade City offers free wifi and free coffee. No gas/diesel for sale there. I'm thinking they wanted to know if anyone was onto them, so they checked the news on the free wifi, and used the restrooms.

They may have stayed a spell for a rest. RV camping and showers are available.

The stop in Jade City offers free wifi and free coffee. No gas/diesel for sale there. I'm thinking they wanted to know if anyone was onto them, so they checked the news on the free wifi, and used the restrooms.

They may have stayed a spell for a rest. RV camping and showers are available.
They may have decided to grab a faster getaway car at Jade, after checking the news.

Wanted to share a few links to what these small portable propane cookers and propane heaters look like. The ones that use a small quart size propane canister.

They really are small and convenient for being out in the wilderness. Could easily be put in a backpack with a couple propane canisters.

The small portable propane radiant heaters work really well too but they use up the fuel pretty quick.

If they are on foot though then eventually they would run out of propane since the canisters are so small.

The small propane canisters are about the size of a quart and they are shown on the left of this link below

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-...MIoNr598Du4wIVCP_jBx3MiwCJEAQYAiABEgLLI_D_BwE

This link below shows the small cookers.

Stryker 150 Propane Stove

Link below shows the small portable heaters. I have one like it and it really helps warm you up when its freezing out and you want to warm up.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Texsport...MIi9KeiMLu4wIVSv7jBx38cw3fEAQYBCABEgLqWfD_BwE

Last edited:
The stop in Jade City offers free wifi and free coffee. No gas/diesel for sale there. I'm thinking they wanted to know if anyone was onto them, so they checked the news on the free wifi, and used the restroom.

The Rav4 would definitely have a radio and news update are every 30 minutes on radio stations. There are some areas, more so thru the Rockies, where radio frequencies would be intermittent.

Does anyone have a sense from other sources or their own experience about whether this renewed ground search near the Sundance work camp is because of something solid stemming from the boat discovery, or is it an example of LE going back to square one because there hasn't been anything new in nearly two weeks?

So, sounds like for the second day in a row, the RCMP have blocked the road near where the Rav4 was found and near the entrance to that old work camp:

Renata D'Aliesio on Twitter
Very interesting!

On a side note, I've learned to just check Twitter for legit updates on the ground from D'Aliesio (and her photojournalist Melissa Tait). I've really been impressed with their reporting on this case.

Does anyone have a sense from other sources or their own experience about whether this renewed ground search near the Sundance work camp is because of something solid stemming from the boat discovery, or is it an example of LE going back to square one because there hasn't been anything new in nearly two weeks?
Everything I have seen has RCMP saying no comment or not responding to questions about their most recent activities. I honestly can't decide if it is because they have a solid lead they're investigating and trying to keep under wraps or if nothing panned out and, as you say, they're just going back to square one. I personally hope they have found something and can apprehend these 2 or locate their bodies soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper