Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, he was oddly more chill about it than I would have been--instead of demanding to know where he was, just sending casual "Hi" and "send me pics" messages--but I'm kind of high-strung.

Total speculation: that's probably because he wasn't in Bryer's life from ages 8 to 16 so he didn't want to go full helicopter parent, especially because of all the unresolved issues I imagine there were between them. My dad was absent from my life for most of my teen years and our relationship is like that too...like I still don't really consider him to be my dad, and I would definitely feel like he was overstepping his bounds if he got helicopter-y on me.

Lol like who texts their kid at 5:15am???

Insomniacs? People who are trying to wake their kid up with the text notification sound to increase the chance of them responding, even if it's a pissed-off response?

I’m sure this has been said by others, but the “there” to me was just AS meaning he didn’t know where there was specifically. He (thought he) knew Alberta generally, but had only assumed Red Deer because of a family connection. Didn’t seem off to me at all, but who knows.
That is how i took it. Alberta isn’t very specific so he used “there” because he really didn’t know where there was.

Total speculation: that's probably because he wasn't in Bryer's life from ages 8 to 16 so he didn't want to go full helicopter parent, especially because of all the unresolved issues I imagine there were between them. My dad was absent from my life for most of my teen years and our relationship is like that too...like I still don't really consider him to be my dad, and I would definitely feel like he was overstepping his bounds if he got helicopter-y on me.
Yes, that makes sense. I could see him being unwilling to come across as too forceful, given their past history.

That’s a total assumption on KM mental well-being. We have no idea.
I am lost here. What did I write that implied anything about Kam's mental wellbeing or lack of it? I think I am missing something. ETA I was referring to Bryer's father who has stated he himself has had issues to do with his (the father's) mental health.

Last edited:
Then there's the 'swatting' incidents, where people call in a situation for kicks.
One infamous swatting gamer lived right across the road from my son's middle school. His first swat call caused a lockdown, and I immediately figured out who it was. So did a few others.

RCMP allowed him to continue calling in swat teams all over Canada and USA. Eventually he hacked the Ottawa Police and other govt. websites. He was then a student of my son's high school.

Why did you bring up CG?

I forgot about that one - lovely photos of him in women's underwear!
Those images have been burned onto my brain since I first saw them on all the national newspapers!! Ugh. Can’t unsee them.

Yes, that makes sense. I could see him being unwilling to come across as too forceful, given their past history.
Poorly equipped and historically absent parents like AS often gravitate to the buddy role rather than the parental role they should have. It’s easier and lets them off the hook for the tougher stuff, but it doesn’t come with many privileges.

Based on rumours he wasn’t shot, and if they are true then details are probably best not released.

I know there’s a good chance the info will never be made public but I am waiting to learn about evidence linking everything.

I thought MSM reported he was shot? Or maybe ran over? I haven't heard the rumours and I know we can't post on here so I'll try to go online to find said rumours.

One infamous swatting gamer lived right across the road from my son's middle school. His first swat call caused a lockdown, and I immediately figured out who it was. So did a few others.

RCMP allowed him to continue calling in swat teams all over Canada and USA. Eventually he hacked the Ottawa Police and other govt. websites. He was then a student of my son's high school.

Why did you bring up CG?

Who is CG?

I understand why you did so but you glossed over so many awful details in each example. But your post also gets me thinking about the many other distinctly strange murders that have happened above the 49th parallel. Almost doesn’t make sense when I say that I still feel it’s a safe place to live on any given day.
It’s true, I’ve never really noticed this before. Surely other places have similar weird murders happening?

I thought MSM reported he was shot? Or maybe ran over? I haven't heard the rumours and I know we can't post on here so I'll try to go online to find said rumours.
What I recall is the police “working to determine cause of death” for a while and then implying it wasn’t immediately critical. It definitely seemed to me that it wasn’t something definitive from a traditional weapon.

What I recall is the police “working to determine cause of death” for a while and then implying it wasn’t immediately critical. It definitely seemed to me that it wasn’t something definitive from a traditional weapon.

Thanks! I thought this as well and remember it being discussed but then I thought I read about him being shot somewhere but I think I'm mixed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia