Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highlighted the mistaken assumption. If there was indeed such a bearded man, driving such a Jeep Cherokee with stripes, he would have been found by RCMP.

well are we not to take what the hwy worker said as truth? I don't understand. the other hwy worker was trusted enough to watch the van and bodies. can we trust the hwy workers or not? if we can trust them then I have to think there was a man and there was a jeep as she described. why would she make that up? the man may or may not be part of the crime.

I feel for all the victims in this case, including the people who were first on the scene, and who reported these crimes. There are far more than five families affected. Entire communities are processing what happened, and this will go on for years. Sometimes you never stop sitting with your back to a wall and your eyes on the exit.

I agree. It’s affecting me & I haven’t met any of the people directly involved. It’s affecting everyone on this forum — if you are in fact people. And it’s affecting people in three countries plus at least England (someone mentioned being from England). I’ve thought about it constantly for three weeks.

I don’t know the exact coordinates but it was in the water not far from where the bodies were later found. Again I have lots of only single sourced info I can’t share but that sleeping bag was instrumental in the belief they were no longer alive. At first the polices assumption was they may have drowned so I think it’s fair to expect at some point they were in the water.
The sleeping bag was definitely not "not far from where the bodies were later found".

I’m more than happy to stand corrected. I wasn’t there when they were found but it’s clear the find prompted further searching at a time when the police were considering pulling out.

Again, not true. According to RCMP, they searched the area because the boat was spotted. The boat prompted a closer search.

That is not true. the sleeping bag was no where near the bodies. It was 110 km away from the bodies. A sleeping bag 110km from the bodies does not suggest that the suspects were no longer alive.

"The sleeping bag was spotted around 11 a.m. floating near Port Nelson, where the Nelson River spills into Hudson Bay."​

How a river guide’s sharp eye, and a sleeping bag, triggered a search that ended the RCMP manhunt
That's the guy too who was interviewed in 1 of the news clips. I think it was around the time of a supposed sighting of these 2 over in York Landing in the dump.

I was not making a mistaken assumption, I should have said the last person reported seen with Chynna and Lucas, as there was a witness who made a clear report to the police about seeing this. I was not just mistakenly imagining that this person had been seen there. If you have seen other witness reports of people seen with Chynna and Lucas after 11.30pm, I haven't seen them? The next reported sighting of them as when they were deceased the next morning. If the lady who saw this man had a dash cam, that would have backed her report, but just because she didn't have photographic proof doesn't make her a liar, or mean police should just ignore her report.[/QUOTE

The sleeping bag was definitely not "not far from where the bodies were later found".

As I replied to Otto I stand corrected. I had never paid much attention to the sleeping bag as I was busy trying to get info on the boat and items along the shore nearer where the bodies were ultimately found. I left Gillam late on Thursday the 1st so the exact order of events after that isn’t my area of expertise.

I just checked my correspondence from sources and on the evening that the sleeping bag was found two people believed the bodies were likely in Hudson Bay by now.

Canadian news uses British spelling. Google "behaviour" and CBC, CTV and other Canadian news outlets.

Let me see, a vintage copy of the Canadian Press style book says no "u" in words like behavior. CP style was developed for newspapers, where each letter in print costs money. I can't provide a link. It is older than the 1995 interweeb, and many -- most? -- of the people on this forum. Does anyone read newspapers anymore?

Probably because such a bearded man, driving such a Jeep Cherokee, does not exist.
If he doesn't exist why don't they just come out and say that to the public? So the person who reported seeing this "mystery man" out there on the highway late at night is lying? Hmm why would they lie about such a thing? Just wondering out loud again...

Evidence of what? That a vehicle was burned in the area?
By that reasoning, RCMP just need to grab a piece of a burnt vehicle with the VIN, and ignore everything else.

Imagine Prof. Dyck had a safety deposit box, and that key is missing from the bunch. Just a hypothetical scenario, but keys shouldn't be left on the road.

you can buy the .177 pellets in canada but the fps is capped at 395 for anything bought or sold in canada. i have my doubts AS could cross border w/his legal history but notion that you could bring a US airgun that shot 1,200 fps across border could very well happen. how lethal would it be used on a human is another question i have no idea the answer to.

Pellets aren’t capped at a certain FPS, neither are rifles that shoot them. The rifles that shoot pellets, BBS or even plastic BBS are subject to different classes within the firearms act based on FPS and kilojoules of energy they shoot at. There’s also issues of replicas vs non replicas and laws that govern them. Importing a rifle that’s purchased in the USA is not something easily done by any individual due to ITAR and laws surrounding/governing that.
A pellet gun shooting a pellet at 1200 FPS is considered a non restricted firearm so the user would need a PAL to purchase or own, it could kill a large animal or person but in the case of an animal it would not be ethical since it would not be a quick death. In the case of a person it wouldn’t be legal. Airsoft rifles are not this class of pellet rifle.

Let me see, a vintage copy of the Canadian Press style book says no "u" in words like behavior. CP style was developed for newspapers, where each letter in print costs money. I can't provide a link. It is older than the 1995 interweeb, and many -- most? -- of the people on this forum. Does anyone read newspapers anymore?
I do believe that subjects of the Queen use the "u." Mr. Noah Webster has set things to rights with us Americans

If he doesn't exist why don't they just come out and say that to the public? So the person who reported seeing this "mystery man" out there on the highway late at night is lying? Hmm why would they lie about such a thing? Just wondering out loud again...
The two tall males at the dump also didn't exist.

By that reasoning, RCMP just need to grab a piece of a burnt vehicle with the VIN, and ignore everything else.

Imagine Prof. Dyck had a safety deposit box, and that key is missing from the bunch. Just a hypothetical scenario, but keys shouldn't be left on the road.

Or more importantly if a key has been added to the bunch which belongs to the now dead inhabitants of a remote cabin along their way or to a storage locker that contains their manifesto. Each key needs to be accounted for. All likely harmless but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member