Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounded that way to me also. Maybe not as NSFL as we thought.
Sounds like Kam switched to survivalist mode once he hit the woods, too--camo shirt and rain pants.

Just googled rain pants--those aren't cheap. Sounds like something he probably packed rather than picking up on the way?

Also it sounds like Kam was found sitting up since they saw him as soon as they landed. Bryer must have been lying down a few feet away since he wasn't readily visible. Makes me think they sat side-by-side when they committed suicide. MOO

Also to me this is more evidence pointing to that they threw the items over the cliff on purpose so the RCMP would find their bodies. Which I've always suspected as I said earlier.

The location of the bodies also makes me wonder if they didn't kill themselves simultaneously, or did it with some brush blocking their view so they wouldn't have to see each other do it. That's how I would do it TBH.

Also to me this is more evidence pointing to that they threw the items over the cliff on purpose so the RCMP would find their bodies. Which I've always suspected as I said earlier.

The location of the bodies also makes me wonder if they didn't kill themselves simultaneously, or did it with some brush blocking their view so they wouldn't have to see each other do it. That's how I would do it TBH.
At the risk of being gross, it sounded to me like the impact of the shot or maybe even the action of the birds scavenging accounted for Bryer's being a few feet away. MOO

Thanks for posting, NJ Sleuth91. This is excellent reading. (That photojournalist sure knows her stuff.)

She had the best updates during the manhunt!

Sounds like Kam switched to survivalist mode once he hit the woods, too--camo shirt and rain pants.

Just googled rain pants--those aren't cheap. Sounds like something he probably packed rather than picking up on the way?

Yeah I imagine he owned a lot of camping equipment already.

Also it sounds like Kam was found sitting up since they saw him as soon as they landed. Bryer must have been lying down a few feet away since he wasn't readily visible. Makes me think they sat side-by-side when they committed suicide. MOO

They were five feet away from each other though and on different parts of the slope. Could the recoil have knocked Bryer down the slope, do you think?

At the risk of being gross, it sounded to me like the impact of the shot or maybe even the action of the birds scavenging accounted for Bryer's being a few feet away. MOO

Yeah I think you're right. Based on their codependent relationship I always imagined them doing it side by side on the count of three.

That is a great article! Thanks for posting it @NJSleuth91 !

Interesting to read that the RCMP had found evidence earlier than everyone thought pointing to the direction the two took from the Rav, and pulled the old mind game by announcing a withdrawal before they actually withdrew.

And two sleeping bags were found! What a pleasure it is to read a wonderfully composed article. Thanks for posting the link.

The Globe and Mail reporting on this story has been really good this whole time.

I can't believe we know all these details and the report didn't even come out yet!

That is a great article! Thanks for posting it @NJSleuth91 !

Interesting to read that the RCMP had found evidence earlier than everyone thought pointing to the direction the two took from the Rav, and pulled the old mind game by announcing a withdrawal before they actually withdrew.

Even at the time I thought it was weird that they were withdrawing that early and I was like "...yeah right."

Quick confession: the way that Globe story was displayed on my screen, when she wrote about the Meadow Lake footage, I thought it read "...they were caught on video, camera shopping..." I was immediately in OMG-mode...camera shopping?! They did record full confessions!!!

I had to re-read it before I realized it was "caught on video camera...shopping." Still a really good read, though.

Please continue discussion at Thread #21.

This thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members