Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangeworld

Reaction score
An Australian man and his American girlfriend have died in suspicious circumstances in Canada, sparking fears they may have been murdered.

Lucas Fowler is reported to be the son of senior NSW police officer, Inspector Stephen Fowler. He was found dead alongside his girlfriend, North Carolina woman Chynna Deese, in British Columbia earlier this week sparking fears of foul play.

Chynna’s sister Kennedy Deese wrote they pair were “homicide victims along a remote stretch of highway in Canada while on a road trip.”

An older style blue mini-van the pair was believed to have been travelling was found at the scene.

Canadian police are looking for anyone who saw the vehicle or offered assistance. They’re also appealing for anyone that travelled the stretch of highway around the time of the discovery to come forward, according to a RCMP media release.

3a2787b59f5c65af6f791d5450ed875f

673a3c10aa32ec585e2f11501db9cf48

Australian man found dead in Canada

Media, Maps & Timeline thread

Initial thread on suspects McLeod and Schmegelsky (now closed)

The Rules (aka Terms of Service aka TOS)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15 -
Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #15
Thread #16 - Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #16
Thread #17 - Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #17
Thread #18 - Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #18
Thread #19 - Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #20

Thread #20

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN WARNING:

Numerous posts discussing removed posts and moderation have been removed.

Please be aware that the above are violations of TOS that are subject to an automatic time out which can be either temporary or permanent.

@NJSleuth91 excellent article you found! I agree with @Zella it sounds perhaps like Bryer was positioned lying down and Kam was sitting upright perhaps against a tree or a stump. It also makes me wonder if Bryer had the bigger caliber gun of the two and the recoil through him back a few feet. Or perhaps Bryer was standing when he shot himself and Kam was sitting? It does sound like there was some preparedness too in terms of gear. I wonder if Bryer gave Kam one of his camo jackets? Or he did have his own? I wonder if it was count of three or one of them just randomly did it and there was a few minutes of horror and hesitation and; "Oh my god what I going to do now?" If so, who went first? If Kam was sitting, I'm thinking it was him. Then perhaps Bryer got scared, realized how real this was and started walking round in circles, talking to himself and then eventually picked up the gun and did himself. What an absolutely terrifying situation. Even doing it simultaneously. But even more so if Kam just shot himself with no indication. Even after they had made the farewell video. Do we think there's any possibility Bryer asked Kam to shoot him because he was too scared? Or vice versa? Just.. unbelievable. Reading this makes me start to wonder if they actually did make it Bryer's Birthday..

@NJSleuth91 excellent article you found! I agree with @Zella it sounds perhaps like Bryer was positioned lying down and Kam was sitting upright perhaps against a tree or a stump. It also makes me wonder if Bryer had the bigger caliber gun of the two and the recoil through him back a few feet.

Yeah that's what it sounds like.

It does sound like there was some preparedness too in terms of gear. I wonder if Bryer gave Kam one of his camo jackets? Or he did have his own?

He probably had his own because they both played Airsoft, and they took all their belongings with them on the trip. From what I've heard, Bryer's camo outfit on the hardware store video was actually an Airsoft outfit.

I wonder if it was count of three or one of them just randomly did it and there was a few minutes of horror and hesitation and; "Oh my god what I going to do now?" If so, who went first? If Kam was sitting, I'm thinking it was him. Then perhaps Bryer got scared, realized how real this was and started walking round in circles, talking to himself and then eventually picked up the gun and did himself. What an absolutely terrifying situation. Even doing it simultaneously. But even more so if Kam just shot himself with no indication. Even after they had made the farewell video.

My feeling is they planned it and it was count of three, because they made the goodbye video, which means they were both committed to doing it. However, just because they both did the count of three, that doesn't mean they both actually pulled the trigger at the same time....

Do we think there's any possibility Bryer asked Kam to shoot him because he was too scared? Or vice versa? Just.. unbelievable.

I don't think so because the police have always said they shot themselves.

Reading this makes me start to wonder if they actually did make it Bryer's Birthday..

It would be insane if they did because the searchers were right there. But they really didn't seem to be that badly decomposed.

Billy Beardy is a hero. And to think how close he and his family were to KM and BS when they found the Rav4 on fire... it’s eerie to think about because it’s seems Mr. Beardy is a big reason that the bodies were found.

The Globe and Mail article (thanks for posting @NJSleuth91 ) provided a lot of info, I’d be surprised if we get much more in the news conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb