CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi LaLa!
I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a good cache of supplies that they accumulated over time. I am starting to wonder if they have some sort of time delay for the vehicle fires. Like they have the accelerant on a timer to give them a head start.

Looooois!! Helllooo, there you are! Sleuthette! So curious how prepared they were with weapons or could be one gun they're sharing.

The Pas used to handle freight going in a lot of directions, there was a small yard on the south end, if they got to that yard, whether on a passenger or freight train, they could go in a number of directions.
Yep i grew up there . That's why I'm thinking train and the train would of left Gilliam before it was reported they were there

Have RCMP Victim Assistance and Port Alberni Health Professionals reached out to the parents of the suspects? I hope so. Parents need to be strong for their children, no matter how scared they feel. Parents are the best way to reach the teens who are robbing and murdering their way across Canada.

I better ask - are the trains in Gillam passenger ones or transport ones? I grew up around train tracks and saw mostly transport trains, easy to hop on a semi empty transport one. No one would know and it would've been easy to do back then. Could be stricter now.

Have I missed something? Seems like people in port Alberni are a bit tight lipped about what is going on? Doesn’t it seem strange that no one really wants to talk to the media about the teens other than a couple of teenagers? Or have i missed this??
Could they be part of a criminal group there and people Don’t want to speak out of fear for their lives?

If they actually were involved in crimes involving missing people from port Alberni area.. they would have been very young.. maybe they were
Witness as part of a group? Would add up wrt what the criminologist had to say on CBC news earlier

The one teen that has spoken up has been absolutely ripped to shreds on social media. She said in grade 7 he threatened to kill her and himself. Now she's being blamed and shamed. It's absolutely ridiculous. Just like all the people going after the parents. Best thing to do in this day and age is to just keep quiet.

I wasn't familiar with Ivan Milat. Sorry, didn't mean to draw a comparison between cases, just a geographic one. Sorry if I caused any offense

None. He was horrific. The worst thing was that he first severed the spinal chord of his victims. They were alive and paralyzed from the neck down. He was used to slaughtering pigs, and knew exactly how to disable more than one person, especially hitch hikers.

Given the abundance of hitch hikers from who knows where in the BC tourist "valleys" hopefully they'll think twice knowing that BC has home grown lunatics.

My thinking is they went to this area thinking it would be a good place to hunker down but having got there maybe not so much. I think it boils down to money. If they still have enough I would not be surprised if the next sighting is hundreds of km's away.

The broken van window is really bothering me. In the picture that the first witness on the scene took (before RCMP or the medic got there), I wasn’t able to see any glass on the van or on the ground. If it was broken from the inside, there’d be some glass on the outside. And maybe it was there and I just missed it, but I really tried and couldn’t see any.

Who was the source that said it was shot from inside, does anyone know?
I believe the door window glass is likely safety glass which shatters to very very small pieces that are not easily distinguished from the road gravel. I recall all media reported the glass was blown out from the van.

Was there a train out of Gillam on the 22nd? I haven't been on top of the details, admittedly, but my understanding is that the train runs 2-3x a week, leaves around sunrise, and is 12+hours to Winnipeg.

Was there a train on July 21?
Not sure about dates, but if the burned Rav4 was found at 4PM on Monday, was there a train on Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle