CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the door window glass is likely safety glass which shatters to very very small pieces that are not easily distinguished from the road gravel. I recall all media reported the glass was blown out from the van.

Ah, that would make sense...very small pieces plus my crappy eyesight wouldn’t be a good combination heh

My thinking is they went to this area thinking it would be a good place to hunker down but having got there maybe not so much. I think it boils down to money. If they still have enough I would not be surprised if the next sighting is hundreds of km's away.

I think so too. I hope not.
I hope that they are apprehended in Manitoba, or at least Ontario. I hope they are not in Quebec when RCMP say "oops"

Maybe they shaved their heads, wore hoodies and slouched.
A lot of passenger trains up there run mostly empty, depending on time of day it may mot be hard to even have an entire car all to yourself. Sometimes the tickets are even on the honour system.

Rail transit and bus transit is seen as important, basically an essential service, in rural Canadian areas, and is heavily subsidized by the provincial and federal gov't.

Not to mention you don't have to take a passenger train to take a train.

ustralian-chynna-deese-american-murdered-alaska-hwy-bc-jul-2019-2.461347/page-53#post-15262320

When I read this, my heart just ached. A child. A little girl. I don't care what their motivation was for this- how could you kill a child? Sick......

Prayers to the victims and their loved ones and friends. Prayers for all Websleuthers in their path- stay safe and vigilant, please. May there be no more murders and they are caught and behind bars soon.

Just a random thought here....could they be trying to get to Ottawa? It's well known that a lot of these right-wing nutjobs have been threatening the PM lately. Not that they'd have a chance in getting there, but a friend of mine mentioned this to me tonight because threats to the PM have been floating around social media.

Maybe they shaved their heads, wore hoodies and slouched.
Not to mention, many folks, especially young folks, hardly pay attention to the news anymore. If I were on a train, I probably wouldn't recognize them in a sea of people crammed in to those train cars. Half of the time you're lucky if you can get a seat on them.

Wow, totally weird. This almost makes me believe that the going elsewhere to look for work story wasn't just a cover and that they brought their computers because they intended to go for a while.
Or to burn the evidence that they'd been planning something on their computer(s). IMO they're savvy enough to know police will search their rooms and computers once they are suspects in a crime.

Not to mention, many folks, especially young folks, hardly pay attention to the news anymore. If I were on a train, I probably wouldn't recognize them in a sea of people crammed in to those train cars. Half of the time you're lucky if you can get a seat on them.

Long distance trains usually have plenty of seats though. At least enough for everyone to sit - there's no way you could stand during train trips between rural cities in Manitoba.

Was there a train on July 21?
Not sure about dates, but if the burned Rav4 was found at 4PM on Monday, was there a train on Monday?

To Churchill? This possibility has been mentioned numerous times and I’m still wondering why anyone would want to go to Churchill in July. It’s only accessible by train or plane, no roads. These two would stand out instantly as pretend tourists imo.

3 Reasons to Suck Up the Cost and Visit Churchill, Manitoba

ustralian-chynna-deese-american-murdered-alaska-hwy-bc-jul-2019-2.461347/page-53#post-15262320

When I read this, my heart just ached. A child. A little girl. I don't care what their motivation was for this- how could you kill a child? Sick......

Prayers to the victims and their loved ones and friends. Prayers for all Websleuthers in their path- stay safe and vigilant, please. May there be no more murders and they are caught and behind bars soon.

Oops I think your link got cut off...would you mind trying again? I’m interested in reading it

If they can get to Southern Ontario, with the right car, they can probably wave through.

It would almost become a social media Bonnie and Clyde scenario of cheering the bad guys despite victims.
Just a random thought here....could they be trying to get to Ottawa? It's well known that a lot of these right-wing nutjobs have been threatening the PM lately. Not that they'd have a chance in getting there, but a friend of mine mentioned this to me tonight because threats to the PM have been floating around social media.

I don't think so. The suspects are teens from Port Alberni. One completed high school, the other did not. One knows how to drive, the other does not. One family said looking for work in Whitehorse, the other said visiting a relative in Red Deer.

They'll keep going until they have no where to go. For now, they are either being devoured by bugs or settling into Toronto.

Northern B.C. murders: A timeline of what happened and where
July 18: Dease Lake, B.C.
raw_3ig9_image-3.png

McLeod and Schmegelsky stop at Cassiar Mountain Jade store north of Dease Lake for free coffee that the shop hands out to motorists. Someone at the location recognizes the suspects and their red truck and calls police.

The two young men were not homicide suspects at the time, but were believed to have gone missing while on their way to Yukon for work.

Surveillance video of the visit to the store is now in police custody.

Thanks! Gotta wonder if this was actually verified on the surveillance footage. There hasn’t be much else I can find to narrow it down to a time with LE.

Long distance trains usually have plenty of seats though. At least enough for everyone to sit - there's no way you could stand during train trips between rural cities in Manitoba.

Not to be confused with Amtrak, other than Churchill, what destinations can be reached by a catching a train from Gillam? I’m unable to find anything other than Churchill, well-known for polar bear watching tours in the winter.

Have I missed something? Seems like people in port Alberni are a bit tight lipped about what is going on? Doesn’t it seem strange that no one really wants to talk to the media about the teens other than a couple of teenagers? Or have i missed this??
Could they be part of a criminal group there and people Don’t want to speak out of fear for their lives?

If they actually were involved in crimes involving missing people from port Alberni area.. they would have been very young.. maybe they were
Witness as part of a group? Would add up wrt what the criminologist had to say on CBC news earlier

I grew up in Port Alberni. It's a small community, the kind where most people have some sort of connection. I'm sure most people aren't talking out of respect for the parents of the teens. Besides the teen girl and old neighbour has spoken to the media, and so has a more recent male friend.

Father of Canadian murder suspect Bryer Schmegelsky says son is on 'suicide mission' after shooting of Lucas Fowler

By Kevin Nguyen
2 hrs ago
The father of one of the teenagers suspected of murdering Australian Lucas Fowler and his girlfriend in Canada says his son is "on a suicide mission" and he expects him to "go out in a blaze of glory".
Bryer Schmegelsky's father, Alan Schmegelsky, told Canadian media his son had a troubled upbringing and he expected him to die in a confrontation with police.

"He's on a suicide mission," Mr Schmegelsky said.

"He wants his hurt to end.

"They're going out in a blaze of glory — trust me on this."

Mr Schmegelsky said he expected his son to be dead by "today or tomorrow".

"Rest in peace, Bryer. I love you. I'm so sorry all this had to happen."

Mr Schmegelsky said he and his wife had separated when their son was five and the boy had filled his time playing video games and watching videos on YouTube.

The teenagers are childhood friends from Port Alberni, on Vancouver Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle