CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did they connect them to the stolen vehicle they are now looking for?

Thanks.
spotted by the public. I guess that's why there's not a more specific description of the vehicle. The licence plate number as given on the alert on which the article is based prefaces everything with 'possible' so I guess that's not 100% solid information at this point.

The presumption of innocence is a pillar stone of Canadian law.

[...]

That applies to the court system, not the general population. The facts as we know them so far make it look like these two are murderers. There's no reason for us to pretend otherwise.

What we know for a fact is that a dead person was found near their burning vehicle. These two were spotted driving a RAV4 which presumably belongs to the dead person. The RAV4 has been found burning in Manitoba. And the teens are still on the loose, eluding authorities.

Police have named them as suspects in 3 murders, which they only do when they have evidence.

And you're saying we should assume they're innocent until proven in court? I just hope nobody else gets killed before this is all over.

I just wonder... perhaps they are part of a group and this is not their first time being part of or witness to a crime. This crime spree they are on seems pretty intense and random for a first time murderer??
Agree. The point you are making was confirmed during the interview with the Criminology Professor from Western Ontario. His comment was that RCMP should be looking for more bodies preceeding the murders of Deese/Fowler and prior unsolved cases.

People don't realize how far they are away from any major urban centre up there. There will be no cell phone, no Facebook, no nearby ballistics or DNA lab for a quick turnaround, they are days out in the **** bush!

They burned their computer in their truck because they knew it was about to become useless. They are on a suicide mission anyway. They are exactly where they want to be and not heading anywhere.

RCMP has air assets. The trip to ballistics is a lot closer to civilization for the RCMP (it's not even a full day trip to Whitehorse or Vancouver or Edmonton etc) than for the two on the lam.

That applies to the court system, not the general population. The facts as we know them so far make it look like these two are murderers. There's no reason for us to pretend otherwise.

What we know for a fact is that a dead person was found near their burning vehicle. These two were spotted driving a RAV4 which presumably belongs to the dead person. The RAV4 has been found burning in Manitoba. They have now been spotted driving another vehicle in Saskatchewan again.

Police have named them as suspects in 3 murders, which they only do when they have evidence.

And you're saying we should assume they're innocent until proven in court? I just hope nobody else gets killed before this is all over.
Exactly. RCs don’t indicate that people are suspects unless all their ducks are in a row. They are usually very tight lipped.

Last edited:

What we know for a fact is that a dead person was found near their burning vehicle. These two were spotted driving a RAV4 which presumably belongs to the dead person. The RAV4 has been found burning in Manitoba. They have now been spotted driving another vehicle in Saskatchewan again.

If you quote the whole message you will see what I said was assuming genocide is a stretch, and that nothing in the message I quoted is proof of premeditation or genocide.

They are suspects, they aren't even proven to be murderers, therefore jumping to genocide and first degree murder is a massive stretch.

RCMP has air assets. The trip to ballistics is a lot closer to civilization for the RCMP (it's not even a full day trip to Whitehorse or Vancouver/Edmonton etc) than for the two on the lam.
It's about 1-3/4 hrs flight from Winnipeg, plus travel time from the airport. You'd have to get a plane up there first to pick stuff up so the time would be double, 3-1/2 hours to get the evidence they found to the city airport, then add time to get it to the lab. I'm just saying that their turnaround time isn't going to be great and they are probably not acting on physical evidence. I honestly think the two used their first victim's cards.

Alexis Daish @LexiDaish
Police in Canada’s province of Manitoba confirm there’s been sightings of triple killers Kam Mcleod and Bryer Schmegelsky in the northern part of Manitoba. I’ll be LIVE @TheTodayShow
with all the details.

11:37 AM · Jul 24, 2019· pst
Assuming these are the old sightings and aren't new sightings considering how far away the media outlet is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm