CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were 15/16 and still in school when those 3 men died between 2016/2017. Good to revisit any unsolved murder, but link to them only if there is DNA or concrete evidence.

I just wonder... perhaps they are part of a group and this is not their first time being part of or witness to a crime. This crime spree they are on seems pretty intense and random for a first time murderer??

The presumption of innocence is a pillar stone of Canadian law.

To this point there has been nothing released to say that they are anything more than suspects, and should be considered dangerous.

Using Steam, playing with airsoft guns, and racial background are not permissible as evidence of murder in court, only premeditation, if that. Even if they are killers there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of these, including the fact that they are teenage boys.

Before Steam it was dungeon and dragons and magic the gathering. Just because you don't understand something a younger generation likes to do for fun, doesn't make it proof of premeditated murder or genocide

I've noticed on twitter that the everybody is considering them as murderers, which they MAY be, but so far they only they only suspects. As such, the jump to genocidal maniacs is a massive stretch, at best.
Oh sure, they haven't had their day in court yet.

I'm just saying if you want a motive, it could be political terrorism. They are political kids.

The website sells airguns, air rifles and a Gamo pellet that says it offers lethal force -- for hunting.
You are confusing airsoft guns with pellet guns. First they aren't capable of firing the same ammunition, second they aren't the same calibre, they are both legal without a license though.

A gamo pellet can kill small game, I've used it to kill small game in my barn, skunk, possum, weasel, etc, other times its not even lethal on the first shot. It would be very hard to kill a person with them, although a delayed death through hemorrhage probably possible.

An airsoft gun, in canada, cannot legally accelerate a plastic BB of a certain weight past 400fps. And its based on the actual kinetic energy. They can chip a tooth, but not kill you. And the way they work they work be hard pressed to eject a metal bb at all.

A BB gun has the same restrictions, based on kinetic energy.

also reported here: https://www.ckom.com/syn/648/539190/b-c-murder-suspects-possibly-seen-in-yorkton-rcmp/
10 AM today and already out of date? Wow. Where are they now then? I haven't seen anything more recent.

editing to add that 10 AM central standard time is only two hours ago. Also:
"may be driving a white, four-door Buick vehicle with black rims and marks on the rear bumper.

The licence plate on the vehicle may be a Manitoba plate, with the number KES-288, RCMP said."
BBM So they have the info on the tags and will be able to talk to the owner of the vehicle. This will be able to confirmed if it's them or not very quickly, imo.

Interesting. I thought they would go east but not back west. Although, it is not definite it is them. I think by now the RCs are probably getting a lot of calls regarding potential sightings.
If it is them, and they are westward bound on the Yellowhead, they could be in Edmonton tonight, a city of over a million people. However, there also now a lot more LE around, including city police.

EDIT: Personal note...I am actually in Edmonton and looking out a window at the Yellowhead right now, as if I would see a Buick with Manitoba plates roll by as I type.

Sorry. Have only been following on the fringes.

How did LE connect these two guys to the murders?
How did they connect them to the stolen vehicle they are now looking for?

Thanks.

I just wonder... perhaps they are part of a group and this is not their first time being part of or witness to a crime. This crime spree they are on seems pretty intense and random for a first time murderer??
I can believe they are first timers, but I think they've been planning their road trip for awhile. I don't think they specifically planned to kill these specific people for these specific vehicles on this specific route, but I think they intended to be outlaws wrecking havoc, violence, and fear. And I think they've been talking about it with each other before they headed out.

They lied about going to Whitehorse to find work. It would be honorable to go look for work, and these guys aren't that type. imo

jmo

If it is them, and they are westward bound on the Yellowhead, they could be in Edmonton tonight, a city of over a million people. However, there also now a lot more LE around, including city police.
That’s eerie! Last time they were in Alberta, allegedly they were right near where I live.

I can believe they are first timers, but I think they've been planning their road trip for awhile. I don't think they specifically planned to kill these specific people for these specific vehicles on this specific route, but I think they intended to be outlaws wrecking havoc, violence, and fear. And I think they've been talking about it with each other before they headed out.

They lied about going to Whitehorse to find work. It would be honorable to go look for work, and these guys aren't that type. imo

jmo

I agree. A previous history of violence is not a requirement for something like this.

This probably started as a fantasy, and morphed into a real life effort to realize it.

They just want to kill.

EDIT: Personal note...I am actually in Edmonton and looking out a window at the Yellowhead right now, as if I would see a Buick with Manitoba plates roll by as I type.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member