CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The RCMP have been involved in a couple of major incidents in the past several years. Moncton comes to mind very quickly and I recall another incident in Saskatchewan several years ago.

They know what they're walking into and I am sure that they are at the ready. LE is doing a great job. They are walking right into the face of imminent danger and they know it.

In the Moncton incident, residents were tweeting that cops were in their backyards etc. etc. and giving away their positions. The RCMP are going to be keeping all their movements under wraps. We aren't going to know much until it's over.

Let's keep them in our thoughts as they try to put an end to this madness.
Well, the good thing is the perps likely don't have cell service and might not be able to check on any news about RCMP positions, etc.

Fingers crossed for a successful and swift mission.

jmo

Crystal Goomansingh‏Verified account @cgoomansingh

Checkpoint in Gillam. Saw a number of vehicles stopped. Several officers there to talk with people as the search for the two men wanted in connection with three deaths in northern B.C.@GlobalNational @CKNW @680CJOB @globalwinnipeg @globalnews

EAVEDR2VUAAPm4a.jpg

Crystal Goomansingh on Twitter

Wow, totally weird. This almost makes me believe that the going elsewhere to look for work story wasn't just a cover and that they brought their computers because they intended to go for a while.
Sorry about being late to respond to this, but just saw the post. That's interesting, it was a desktop computer...the new black suit purchase before leaving seemed ominous before, but could it have been a purchase for possible job interviews? JMO

Although the above stated is true, at this point in time I'm sensing (JMO) that BS & KM's main thrill is with the manhunt (and their fantasy war games) and not with murder. Athough the murders of LF and CD sound horrific and seem premeditated, its possible their intent was to rob them and/or steal their van but things went downhill when LF (a big, athletic guy) presumably fought to defend his property and girlfriend. Similarly with the murder of LD, the teens are only being charged with second degree murder which I assume means LD somehow died during a carjacking (maybe run over by his own car). Again, murder may not have been their first priority. Also, note that these teens have had interactions with people at cafes, gas stations, and truck stops, and maybe even traveled with someone as hitchhikers, but haven't been randomly shooting every person who crosses their path.

I hope I'm right in predicting there will be no more bodies, at least not of innocent victims.

LD was shot.

Police today confirmed Leonard Dyck was the person gunned down and left on the side of Highway 37 in British Columbia on July 19, four days after Australian man Lucas Fowler, 23, and his American girlfriend Chynna Deese, 24, suffered a similar fate.

Third Canada highway victim identified

Having grown up in Northern Saskatchewan and currently residing in Vancouver, camping here compared to Sask/Manitoba (very very similar) is a <modsnip - language> joke. These two men are young and dumb and more than likely not prepared for the bush. If they haven't found any type of lodging I guarantee they are being eaten alive by bugs and are in absolute misery.

Last edited by a moderator:
True. But the vehicle they stole wasn't reported missing by the owner.

More likely a person would be reported missing first, if no body were found, then a vehicle description would follow.

Yesterday morning I was thinking along the stolen vehicle lines as well. I made a post about hoping everyone checked in on their vehicles and their neighbours.

People drive out of these communities to head south to do their shopping. Grab a hotel in the south for a couple days etc, then head back north.

It's crossed my mind that if one of them hid off the side of the road Tuesday and another feigned hitch-hiking or injury on the road to get someone unsuspecting to stop to pick them up they'd now have a vehicle that was all gassed up and prepped for the long trip (11 hours down to Winterpeg). If it was a sole occupant or others in town knew that person was going down for a few days to shop … perhaps it's possible neither the vehicle nor the person(s) were reported as missing. That would also be before they were linked to the vehicle burned Monday night or anyone was looking for them in this area.

Pure speculation just trying to figure out viable ways they may have managed to get out of dodge before the hunt was on for them there.

Last edited:
Sorry about being late to respond to this, but just saw the post. That's interesting, it was a desktop computer...the new black suit purchase before leaving seemed ominous before, but could it have been a purchase for possible job interviews? JMO
Possible, but not that many jobs are that formal these days, particularly for a kid just out of school.

Do young men in small-town Canada wear suits to interviews? I would think a much more casual look would be totally acceptable and expected. What job could he possibly be going for with two-weeks worth of Walmart experience that would require a suit?

I think he bought it for "style," like the Columbine killer who wore the long trench coat. He was going for a look, imo. Would be interesting to know if the suit has been found in the burned out cars or if it is something he deems worth carrying into the wildnerness (while leaving camping gear behind)?

Very strange purchase for this particular young man, imo.

jmo

edited to correct word errors

I can't believe they managed to cover so much ground without being caught yet. They must have been driving extra careful not to get caught for speeding, running a red light or anything to alert police along the way. But the clock is ticking their luck has to run out soon I hope. This is getting ridiculous for 2 amateur killers/crooks to evade the police for as long as these 2 have :( JMO
Lights?

It really does seem like the police are focusing in on Gillam and I imagine they know a lot more than us. Rumours (completely unconfirmed) of people in town mention a couple sightings and it appears more and more police presence is arriving.

Wow, totally weird. This almost makes me believe that the going elsewhere to look for work story wasn't just a cover and that they brought their computers because they intended to go for a while.

If they're really into gaming, that wouldn't be too unusual. One of my kids did the same stuff. When he and his cousins/friends would have gamer parties, they would bring all those towers, screens, peripherals, etc. over to our house just for a weekend. They probably decided to abandon the stuff when they realized they would be on the run and unable to access the internet to play.

Hi all. I've been following this in the news some days, only just now following on WS. It's killing me that these two gorgeous young hotties had so little of life; that their young lives ended so brutally, so unnecessarily, just as they were starting out on the great adventure of life.

I remember a night with Mr. F, 40 years ago when we were in our young 20s, stuck in rising Qld floodwaters. I'd never driven a car in my life, but he said look, we can't go back, it's now too deep behind us, just take the wheel and I'll push us through. There was water coming up through the floor of his old Ford station wagon, so I held onto the steering wheel for dear life and tried to plug the hole with my foot, and somehow he got us through. It's the sort of crazy adventure you look back on years later and laugh at. But these two kids have been denied all of that; they'll never get to look back on their adventures and enjoy the memories. Everything they had was taken from them.

And then there's the other bloke as well; everything taken from him too. I just hope LE can stop these murderers, can stop the horror before anyone else is killed.

LD was shot.

Police today confirmed Leonard Dyck was the person gunned down and left on the side of Highway 37 in British Columbia on July 19, four days after Australian man Lucas Fowler, 23, and his American girlfriend Chynna Deese, 24, suffered a similar fate.

Third Canada highway victim identified

Regardless of age and how wimpy these guys seem, the fact they have cold blodded shot three people is very telling. They are very brazen.

CBC News Network now covering this. Drones, TAC team and vehicle, dog teams confirmed. Rain and thunderstorms on the way.

Please everyone send posistive vibes to the officers on duty and back up and their families right now.

Do young men in small-town Canada wear suits to interviews? I would think a much more casual look would be totally acceptable and expected. What job could he possibly be going for with two-weeks worth of Walmart experience that would require a suit?

RSBM - It is proper to wear business attire to an interview in Canada, anything casual is not really acceptable unless maybe you are going to work on a farm. That being said, being the type of guy he is, he may just have a weird sense of fashion. He is also into anime and there a lot of those characters that wear suits...not sure it has anything to do with the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen