CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're really into gaming, that wouldn't be too unusual. One of my kids did the same stuff. When he and his cousins/friends would have gamer parties, they would bring all those towers, screens, peripherals, etc. over to our house just for a weekend. They probably decided to abandon the stuff when they realized they would be on the run and unable to access the internet to play.
That's a good detail to know about gamers bringing towers with them. Thanks.

jmo

Do young men in small-town Canada wear suits to interviews? I would think a much more casual look would be totally acceptable and expected. What job could he possibly be going for with two-weeks worth of Walmart experience that would require a suit?

I think he bought it for "style," like the Columbine killer who wore the long trench coat. He was going for a look, imo. Would be interesting to know if the suit has been found in the burned out cars or if it is something he deems worth carrying into the wildnerness (while leaving camping gear behind)?

Very strange purchase for this particular young man, imo.

jmo

edited to correct word errors
Have they said if the suit was left at his home or did he take it with him? I've only read his dad said he purchased it.

Unknown. Austrailian news isn't likely to have that information before everyone else. I'd guess someone's just made an assumption? He might well have been, but police have not released any such information.

They were right before, about Chynna and Lucas. Let's not forget the police detectives who came to Canada would be keeping their force back home updated and Oz media may have a police source.

Do young men in small-town Canada wear suits to interviews? I would think a much more casual look would be totally acceptable and expected. What job could he possibly be going for with two-weeks worth of Walmart experience that would require a suit?

I think he bought it for "style," like the Columbine killer who wore the long trench coat. He was going for a look, imo. Would be interesting to know if the suit has been found in the burned out cars or if it is something he deems worth carrying into the wildnerness (while leaving camping gear behind)?

jmo

Have they said if the suit was left at his home or did he take it with him? I've only read his dad said he purchased it.

RSBM - It is proper to wear business attire to an interview in Canada, anything casual is not really acceptable unless maybe you are going to work on a farm. That being said, being the type of guy he is, he may just have a weird sense of fashion. He is also into anime and there a lot of those characters that wear suits...not sure it has anything to do with the other.

You don't wear a suit for an interview unless you are applying to an office job, which requires more than a high school education, and you certainly wouldn't wear one to an interview to stock shelves at Walmart or similar. Just no jeans or hoodies.

I can't believe they managed to cover so much ground without being caught yet. They must have been driving extra careful not to get caught for speeding, running a red light or anything to alert police along the way. But the clock is ticking their luck has to run out soon I hope. This is getting ridiculous for 2 amateur killers/crooks to evade the police for as long as these 2 have :( JMO

I mean this in no way to give credit to these two, however they really did pick one of the best routes/places to hide. And I don't think it's any negative commentary on our LE that they haven't yet located them.

Northern Canada is extremely vast. I've lived here my entire life and have traveled throughout this country and I am always still astonished at how vast and sometimes empty our country really is.

90% of our population lives within 100 miles of the US border. We are the 2nd largest country in the world. It's easy for those less familiar with Canada to grossly underestimate what this actually looks like. The North is massive and mostly empty.

Last edited:
BBM

It does seem strange that the window was damaged from the inside out. One thought I had is that they did it on purpose so that the vehicle would attract attention at dawn and the victims would be found. None of the 3 victims bodies have been concealed, which should have been easy to do in the vastness of the North, which suggests to me they were either too lazy to dispose of them, or they in fact wanted them found quickly. Similarly, many people have been wondering why they would set their own camper ablaze, which seemingly put them on LE's radar, and again burned a vehicle in Gillam which tipped their whereabouts. I think they want to be recognized for their crimes and are playing a cat-and-mouse game with the RCMP as the chase is as much a thrill for them (and maybe even more) than the kill(s).
Maybe they discovered Whitehorse has only dial-up and so life isn’t worth living any more? I don’t think there is any adult thinking going on in this case. It’s mostly reacting, like startled squirrels. If they make a move that seems clever, it’s accidental.

That's a good detail to know about gamers bringing towers with them. Thanks.

jmo

As someone else mentioned, they do prefer towers for all the special graphics cards, etc. that really aren't affordable on a laptop. They're certainly not "gaming" now. It's probably been an adjustment for them to adapt to the real world without computers on a 24/7 basis. The real world is much more tricky and complicated.

Cosplay in the woods at home is not like trying to survive in the wilds around Gillam, MB. They may be exhausted and at their wits end, but they may also be very paranoid and even more unpredictable and dangerous.

BBM

It does seem strange that the window was damaged from the inside out. One thought I had is that they did it on purpose so that the vehicle would attract attention at dawn and the victims would be found. None of the 3 victims bodies have been concealed, which should have been easy to do in the vastness of the North, which suggests to me they were either too lazy to dispose of them, or they in fact wanted them found quickly. Similarly, many people have been wondering why they would set their own camper ablaze, which seemingly put them on LE's radar, and again burned a vehicle in Gillam which tipped their whereabouts. I think they want to be recognized for their crimes and are playing a cat-and-mouse game with the RCMP as the chase is as much a thrill for them (and maybe even more) than the kill(s).
Maybe they discovered Whitehorse has only dial-up and so life isn’t worth living any more? I don’t think there is any adult thinking going on in this case. It’s mostly reacting, like startled squirrels. If they make a move that seems clever, it’s accidental.

They were right before, about Chynna and Lucas. Let's not forget the police detectives who came to Canada would be keeping their force back home updated and Oz media may have a police source.
True, information or lucky guess? And would the Australian police go behind the backs of a fellow police force to release information that the RCMP is withholding? I'd think they wouldn't want to jeopardize the investigation. I suppose some leaker is possible.

There's just seems to be such a rush to publish a story first, like that is some achievement.

And for that reason, I’m out

jmo

I think he bought the suit in preparation for his own funeral. I feel neither BS or KM plan to come out of this alive. JMO

Last edited:
FYI, this story is losing track on national TV news. Coverage is very brief. They've moved on to a Muskoka cold case story.
Well, there haven't really been any new developments here yet.

On the other hand, perhaps media silence means they're getting close and don't want to risk any info getting out? Yeah, probably wishful thinking.

True, information or lucky guess? And would the Australian police go behind the backs of a fellow police force to release information that the RCMP is withholding? I'd think they wouldn't want to jeopardize the investigation. I suppose some leaker is possible.

There's just seems to be such a rush to publish a story first, like that is some achievement.

Civilians also work in police forces. Highly unlikely high-tanking officers are making leaks.

Oz media is like the UK Fleet Street bunch. Same owners in many cases. Not like Canadian media.

The RCMP have been involved in a couple of major incidents in the past several years. Moncton comes to mind very quickly and I recall another incident in Saskatchewan several years ago.

They know what they're walking into and I am sure that they are at the ready. LE is doing a great job. They are walking right into the face of imminent danger and they know it.

In the Moncton incident, residents were tweeting that cops were in their backyards etc. etc. and giving away their positions. The RCMP are going to be keeping all their movements under wraps. We aren't going to know much until it's over.

Let's keep them in our thoughts as they try to put an end to this madness.

Good points. Just because the RCMP hasn’t issued a statement identifying the approximate location of the suspect doesn’t mean they’re on a wild goose chase.

Killam has been the focus of their efforts since Tuesday. According to the release by the Fox Lake Cree First Nations Chief, the vehicle was found burning after it’d been reported the teens might be in the Gillam area (also on Tuesday). For that reason I think the manhunt will reach closure and RCMP are aware the two have fled into the bush.

Northern First Nation patrols all night as manhunt for teens continues - chvnradio.com
1462C637-CC7B-43B8-8252-AF9B9B9153EC.jpeg

You don't wear a suit for an interview unless you are applying to an office job, which requires more than a high school education, and you certainly wouldn't wear one to an interview to stock shelves at Walmart or similar. Just no jeans or hoodies.

yeah thats why I said business wear, not suits lol Which to me means anything but jeans, yoga pants, hoodies, t shirts etc.

I believe the interview with Bryer's dad yesterday, when he said his son would be dead within 48 hours. I think the police have told him they intend to bring this to a close, which means today is the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle