CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also reported here: https://www.ckom.com/syn/648/539190/b-c-murder-suspects-possibly-seen-in-yorkton-rcmp/
10 AM today and already out of date? Wow. Where are they now then? I haven't seen anything more recent.

editing to add that 10 AM central standard time is only two hours ago. Also:
"may be driving a white, four-door Buick vehicle with black rims and marks on the rear bumper.

The licence plate on the vehicle may be a Manitoba plate, with the number KES-288, RCMP said."

article updated:

When they pulled over the vehicle, they found the alleged criminals were not inside.

Last edited:
It's about 1-3/4 hrs flight from Winnipeg, plus travel time from the airport. You'd have to get a plane up there first to pick stuff up so the time would be double, 3-1/2 hours to get the first evidence first, to the city airport, plus time to the lab. I'm just saying that their turnaround time isn't going to be great.
Yep!

Not even taking into consideration time to properly extract the bullets, which is usually done after taking the body to secure location. Then also the search for casings on the ground.

Then they have to find as many bullets as they can, depending on the caliber and brand they could be pretty mashed up or fragmented.

The best chance they have to do it quickly is to find casings at both murder sites, if they do then they should be able to do a preliminary with a field microscope.

Yep!

Not even taking into consideration time to properly extract the bullets, which is usually done after taking the body to secure location. Then also the search for casings on the ground.

Then they have to find as many bullets as they can, depending on the caliber and brand they could be pretty mashed up or fragmented.

The best chance they have to do it quickly is to find casings at both murder sites, if they do then they should be able to do a preliminary with a field microscope.
But finding that the bullets match isn't meaningful unless you can tie it back to the guys in some way. They can't have that because they have not caught the fugitives to compare. Again the two sites are hours drive away from each other and there would be a few hours lag to get casings together in one spot (and then then get them to a town with an airport).

People don't realize how far they are away from any major urban centre up there. There will be no cell phone, no Facebook, no nearby ballistics or DNA lab for a quick turnaround, they are days out in the **** bush!

They burned their computer in their truck because they knew it was about to become useless. They are on a suicide mission anyway. They are exactly where they want to be and not heading anywhere.
Then why are they moving east? Seems to me they are heading somewhere, but are certainly not content where they are.

I agree. A previous history of violence is not a requirement for something like this.

This probably started as a fantasy, and morphed into a real life effort to realize it.

They just want to kill.
Yup. We see first timers commit horrible random acts of violence all the time. Jake Patterson. Brendt Christensen. Just glad that many are stupid enough to get caught the first time around.

Yep!

Did I miss something? Edmonton has a forensic lab. In the north, things work north to north.

National Forensic Laboratory Services - Royal Canadian Mounted Police

Well, thanks guys. I'll just go back and read all three threads to try to find the answer.

The presumption of innocence is a pillar stone of Canadian law.

To this point there has been nothing released to say that they are anything more than suspects, and should be considered dangerous.

Using Steam, playing with airsoft guns, and racial background are not permissible as evidence of murder in court, only premeditation, if that. Even if they are killers there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of these, including the fact that they are teenage boys.

Before Steam it was dungeon and dragons and magic the gathering. Just because you don't understand something a younger generation likes to do for fun, doesn't make it proof of premeditated murder or genocide

I've noticed on twitter that the everybody is considering them as murderers, which they MAY be, but so far they only they only suspects. As such, the jump to genocidal maniacs is a massive stretch, at best.

We use this info to understand things as they come out. We understand it is not enough for conviction. We understand presumption of innocence, however, these two are clearly on the run and as civilians we will always be steps behind the investigating force. The point is they know something they are not sharing and would not come out and deem them "suspects" without something solid.

Well, thanks guys. I'll just go back and read all three threads to try to find the answer.

I don't think there is an answer, yet! I asked the same questions an hour or two ago and the consensus is that we don't know why the police have connected them to either murder, but they have, so they must have good reason and/or evidence. Time will tell.

Last I heard the RAV4 hasn't even been confirmed as the one they were in.

Interesting. Would be a hell of a coincidence if it were not their stolen vehicle.

So, we have multiple sightings in Manitoba on Monday, and now multiple sightings in Saskatchewan today.

In Manitoba we have a burned out abandoned unconfirmed vehicle that appears to be like the one they were supposedly spotted in.

In Saskatchewan we have a different vehicle they were supposedly spotted in pulled over and confirmed to not be theirs.

So we have sightings and that's it. Which are common when people are on "high alert".

The burned vehicle however is very promising as we can assume they have done that very thing before with their truck in B.C.

Never mind

UPDATE: Sask. RCMP NOW say they pulled over the vehicle involved in the reported sighting, and it WASN'T the BC teens. There now is no confirmed sighting in Yorkton. #sask
2:27 PM · Jul 24, 2019 · TweetDeck

Chris Vandenbreekel on Twitter

It’s a good thing every possible sighting isn’t being reported. The RCMP is probably being flooded with reports today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member