CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, no worries and no apology needed! I always laugh when I hear Canadians stereotyped as sounding like Bob and Doug and the whole "aboooot" thing! Most people don't sound like that at all, but for some reason that particular manner of speaking was picked up upon and exaggerated.

I have a feeling that Bryer and Kam are still in N. Manitoba, and I agree that it would be very difficult for them to escape the area. I live in Winnipeg, so certainly no expert on Northern Manitoba, but I have been up there on occasion. It would be nearly impossible for anyone to get very far on foot. My feeling is that they're holed up somewhere in the area and that it's just a matter of time before they're found. Hopefully sooner than later.
Thanks. And you're right. That's exactly the accent I have in mind. I live near Philly and when people tell me I have an accent, I have no idea what they mean. LOL

I consider two possibilities.
1) They burned the Rav4 and are in the area still, but in some kind of shelter - a cabin or a deserted building. Can't imagine them roaming around outside with all the description of predators, terrain and insects.

2) They abandoned the Rav4 and were out of there before anyone noticed. Spotted in area Monday and the BC PC naming them suspects wasn't until a day later, Tuesday. And at that time it was being said they were possibly spotted in SK.
All JMO, of course.

Just wondering out loud here, is it possible there's trails and hiking locations that they could use? Or any cabins and such off the trails? Northern Canada is not somewhere easy to traverse that's for sure.

Another thought I had, is maybe they were picked up, possibly after changing their appearance, and held someone for awhile, while they drove to who knows where? Possibly killed another and they may have not burned the vehicle and hid it better?

ETA: Would it be possible for them to steal a vehicle without someone knowing it was gone? Like on a farm or something? I know that happens here in Alberta, where people have a lot of vehicles on their property and don't notice one gone for quite some time.

I think your last words about someone not yet missing the vehicle are correct.
JMO but possibly a vehicle that belongs to someone that is currently in the bush working for the week?

Just speculation off the deep end...
Their having been born into a generation where technology has prevailed since their birth.. I’m inclined to wonder if these dam humans aren’t smarter (or more resourceful) than we give them credit for. What if they.. worked a lot of hours at said Walmart and had cash with them.. what if they stole or bought with their discount gear that would help?
What if BS frequented the dark web because of some of his more outlandish and dark interests? Wouldn’t be incredibly hard to locate people to help with falsely registered phones or credit cards for gas...
Part of my speculation is based on seeing that burned desktop tower... most people now who buy those are avid gaming and tech/internet folks... (or my granny)
BS likely did fantasizing and planning on said burned computer and likely knew that they best way to discard the digital evidence was to burn the whole thing... I can’t see them phoneless right now, or at least without some kind of connection... maybe they’re somehow receiving help?
My partner is really into tech (as you can tell by my phrasing that I personally am NOT) but she has gadgets that can get us service in the middle of NOWHERE I’m inclined to think these guys did their research...:(
So I guess with my theory their “plan/goal” is to survive the wilderness, outsmart the authorities while nationally wreaking havoc?

Last edited:
The RCMP press conference amounted to saying that the trail has gone cold.

We have two guys who may be in the Gillam area but who have no apparent survival skills. Locals will know about cabins in the area, which are no doubt being methodically checked. If they just headed for the woods, they are surely lost without a topo map and compass and knowledge of how to navigate. Hypothermia is just a matter of time. They may never be found.

Or we have two guys who managed to get back south somehow and who could be anywhere in Canada, even in the United States.

Obsession with Hitler, other social media sites they utilized: https://nypost.com/2019/07/25/canadian-teens-suspected-of-killing-couple-were-obsessed-with-hitler/

.... linked to an account called “Illusive Gameing” — misspelling included — the Globe and Mail reported Tuesday. That page appeared to have been deleted by Thursday.

That same account also appeared on YouTube, in addition to the gaming networks Twitch and Steam, according to the report. They featured the Communist icon, far-right politics, sexualized Japanese anime and the survivalist video game Rust, the paper reported.

The banner image for the YouTube account — which also appeared to have been deleted — was a modified Soviet flag, but it used the heraldic eagle of Hitler’s Germany as its profile picture, according to the report.

Does anyone know what the place was or have any pics?
It's a hydro camp but I doubt they'd go there .There's a ton of little hunting camps and everything . I think they left Gilliam before the rcmp put it together . Either by train or hitch hiking . A lot of people get around out there hitching and they do get rides jmoo

Illusive Gameing <-- the connection the media are not making is the Ill is to look like the three finger salut of their apparent idol ( not confirmed still not 100% on the hitler connection.. some people just like WW2 games )

Many photos included:

Wanted teen ‘would cut our heads off’

A schoolmate of a Nazi-obsessed Canadian teen wanted for the murder of an Australian and two others says he would tell her “how he would cut our heads off”.

Ms H said Schmegelsky had a firearm and would “put a gun in his mouth”.

“After a while he started making people feel uncomfortable, just with the comments that he would make and how much he was into video games, a little bit more on the violent side of the video games,” she said.

The RCMP press conference amounted to saying that the trail has gone cold.

We have two guys who may be in the Gillam area but who have no apparent survival skills. Locals will know about cabins in the area, which are no doubt being methodically checked. If they just headed for the woods, they are surely lost without a topo map and compass and knowledge of how to navigate. Hypothermia is just a matter of time. They may never be found.

Or we have two guys who managed to get back south somehow and who could be anywhere in Canada, even in the United States.
Hypothermia won't happen for a few months they are having a heat wave. The weather goes to extremes summer really hot winter really cold

Many photos included:

Wanted teen ‘would cut our heads off’

A schoolmate of a Nazi-obsessed Canadian teen wanted for the murder of an Australian and two others says he would tell her “how he would cut our heads off”.

Ms H said Schmegelsky had a firearm and would “put a gun in his mouth”.

“After a while he started making people feel uncomfortable, just with the comments that he would make and how much he was into video games, a little bit more on the violent side of the video games,” she said.

Depends what Canadian accent you are listening for. They are many and varied. Although I'm not from Newfoundland I am often mistaken for someone who is. I am a Miramichi, New Brunswick Farm girl originally and have that distinct regional accent (2:40 it begins in linked video). After 34 years away from there, I still have it.

If you want comic relief, google: You Tube Blackfly Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member