CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangely, because one sec it was fuzzy and then one appeared that wasn't.

i know what you are speaking of, it looked like a bloated body especially the male

but i do agree when i looked at the photos the scale caught me off guard as well but i know from shooting my own photos cameras play tricks on things especially scale and distance
then they shouldn't be onWS.
while i do agree, sillybilly said GH stuff was ok yesterday when he locked the thread soo ????

It's done A lot as long as they aren't used on the road wether or not it's legal who knows. Was Yorkton sighting false ?I wonder if they drove saskatoon to kelvington to hudsonbay to carrot river then Creighton, flin flon then gillam

fixed quote for you lol

Yes, the Yorkton sighting was false, they pulled over the vehicle and it was not the suspects.

Interesting. The CBC dashcam footage had flies on the windshield.

Speaking of flies.

"We have sandflies, black flies, mosquitoes, horseflies," Gillam Deputy Mayor John McDonald said. "Let me say if we were parked on a side street and we were having a conversation outside, and you didn't have any insect repellent on, or any long sleeves -- let's just say that we would cut our conversation short."

"And in the bush," McDonald said. "Magnify that by 10-20 times. Forget it."

Manhunt for murder suspects focuses on a small Canada town with brutal conditions

I’m sorry if this has already been discussed as I don’t have time to read through all of these threads but have been checking in as much as I can...

Has anyone brought up the time line- i know there was a great article on here yesterday that outlined it well.... the three days before killing LD - that seems like a big amount of time before fleeing

My point is- and I could be completely wrong but it seems as if they were in the dees lake area for 2-3 days after killing the couple...what were they doing?
Sorting out what just happened and a plan to get away most likely ? ?

They must have had some sort of evidence in their truck that they felt they needed to get rid of otherwise why not just drive and keep driving after the first murder. Or maybe one of them was hurt and they needed to address that ?
For some reason they wanted or needed to get rid of their vehicle. Maybe they were waiting for an opportunity. Could have been (ironically) engine trouble, or maybe because it's a gas guzzler, ifkwim. MOO

Speaking of flies.

"We have sandflies, black flies, mosquitoes, horseflies," Gillam Deputy Mayor John McDonald said. "Let me say if we were parked on a side street and we were having a conversation outside, and you didn't have any insect repellent on, or any long sleeves -- let's just say that we would cut our conversation short."

"And in the bush," McDonald said. "Magnify that by 10-20 times. Forget it."

Manhunt for murder suspects focuses on a small Canada town with brutal conditions
Really sounds like pure hell.

The head of the Port Alberni Chamber of Commerce says that the families are being harassed. Schmegelsky’s mother and partner have apparently left town. Edmonton Sun: Port Alberni searches for answers as manhunt for murder suspects continues
Interesting that the two boys came in to the store 3 weeks ago and bought a replica of a
Hitler Youth knife.
Is this a knife that could be used to inflict fatal wounds? Reviews say it's so sharp as to shaving
the hair off your arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member