CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... GH is not a police investigator... nor am i. I quoted him because his video was mentioned and his photos and screenshots are being used here.

There are a couple of photos of the crime scene that shows that same area and it's nothing there. I think the person who blurred the bodies was trying to scroll the photo and blurred that area by mistake. My words now and jmo.

I apologize if i offended you by quoting GH.

I think it's a fake photo simply because the sizes don't work.

Here's the link to the websleuth post with the image, grey spots allegedly the victims:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/4914bfc5-c5ad-44a7-89e8-2813551d7af1-jpeg.195093/

Lucas was 6'4" tall. Both victims were described as head to the North (same direction that van is facing). They were described as being 16'3" apart from each other.
Here's an attempt at comparing scale:

upload_2019-7-26_10-16-22.png

Gray Hughes video (which is allowed here) included a photo that looks to be taken of the crime scene. The van has a blown out back window, the side doors are open - all consistent with the road worker who secured the scene.

There are two dark spots beside of the van that seem too small to be a 6'4" tall person. The road worker stated that the couple were 5 meters apart, which is 16'3". In the image, the dark spots appear to be 2'0" apart.

There is something wrong with the image posted by Gray Hughes.
Did Gray arrive at the scene before LE? I have now seen the photo. Is that indeed the van?

ETA. So I have now seen the YT video. These have to be LE photos. How did that get leaked? Good grief!

Thank you so much !! This is such good reporting ...

I’m sorry if this has already been discussed as I don’t have time to read through all of these threads but have been checking in as much as I can...

Has anyone brought up the time line- i know there was a great article on here yesterday that outlined it well.... the three days before killing LD - that seems like a big amount of time before fleeing

My point is- and I could be completely wrong but it seems as if they were in the dees lake area for 2-3 days after killing the couple...what were they doing?
Sorting out what just happened and a plan to get away most likely ? ?

They must have had some sort of evidence in their truck that they felt they needed to get rid of otherwise why not just drive and keep driving after the first murder. Or maybe one of them was hurt and they needed to address that ?

Yes, but they waited for the police, not for a fire truck. As far as we know, a fire truck never arrived. That is very unusual, and makes me think that the police knew before they arrived that this was a potential crime scene related to the two fugitives. Did the police call off the fire truck?

Expecting an ambush at that point in the investigation?

I don't think Lucas was 6.4 was he? I thought he was shorter than that.

You're right, 6'3", but still far bigger than the dark spot on the image.

"The man is described as Caucasian, with darker skin and dark hair. He has a possible beard, or glasses, and stood slightly smaller than Fowler, who was six-foot-three, according to police."​

Man sought in Alaska Highway murder investigation

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-26_10-21-1.png
    upload_2019-7-26_10-21-1.png
    661.1 KB · Views: 38

Here's the link to the websleuth post with the image, grey spots allegedly the victims:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/4914bfc5-c5ad-44a7-89e8-2813551d7af1-jpeg.195093/

Lucas was 6'4" tall. Both victims were described as head to the North (same direction that van is facing). They were described as being 16'3" apart from each other.

View attachment 195099

Do you think they were moved? Hours passed, possibly, between the time they were murdered and the time they were found.

I'm sure we've all seen families on TV in Canada making an appeal to their missing loved ones, or for information about their missing loved ones. This is usually done with the police in the background, or by their sides.

Yesterday Sgt. Janelle Shoihet, the B.C. RCMP spokesperson, was interviewed on CBC-TV saying something to the effect that she was surprised by the statement made by Bryer's father, speaking as a parent herself, and it might not be the approach she would have taken. All in a very polite, roundabout Canadian way.

We all know Bryer's father was caught off guard by the media. However, isn't it time Bryer's family reached out to the RCMP, or vice-versa, for assistance in handling the media? I realize there may be an uneasy relationship between the police and this family. However, this family in crisis needs assistance. That is all I will say.

The head of the Port Alberni Chamber of Commerce says that the families are being harassed. Schmegelsky’s mother and partner have apparently left town. Edmonton Sun: Port Alberni searches for answers as manhunt for murder suspects continues

Gray Hughes video (which is allowed here) included a photo that looks to be taken of the crime scene. The van has a blown out back window, the side doors are open - all consistent with the road worker who secured the scene.

There are two dark spots beside of the van that seem too small to be a 6'4" tall person. The road worker stated that the couple were 5 meters apart, which is 16'3". In the image, the dark spots appear to be 2'0" apart.

Even if the photo is accurate I don’t really see how info given by Gray Hughes about the bodies can be considered accurate. It’s just a quick capture of the scene, the bodies were not the focus. Without actually being there and seeing the whole thing from different angles, footprints, markings in the grass etc all he’s doing is guessing. Plus I thought the little pop up on his screen about someone donating money was really tacky. Is that why he makes the videos??

Expecting an ambush at that point in the investigation?

Well, perhaps, and if so, they should have told the witness to leave the site. But an important considerations is that the fire fighters would have destroyed evidence by blasting the place with water if they had not been called off immediately, long before the police arrived.

Last edited:

View attachment 195099

The grey spots appear to be dirt on the outside of windshield the person was in taking the picture.

Jmo

I saw one when looking there where the fuzzy spot had been removed from what was supposedly Lucas' body. Unless someone is photoshopping it in, looked real to me. I wish I hadn't seen it because I wasn't looking to see that.

Strangely, because one sec it was fuzzy and then one appeared that wasn't.

Do you think they were moved?

I think that Gray Hughes estimated where the bodies might be and put some dark blurry spots at that location. The blurry spots are not 16' apart and not long enough to be 6' tall. I'm assuming that the road worker knows the difference between 5 meters and 1 metre.

Dashcam footage was posted on CBC and Gray Hughes may have obtained a still image of the van from that footage. From there he could have estimate the location of the bodies. I do not think that the bodies were moved except to be placed in a forensics vehicle.

Thanks! This is what I was thinking, so even if they are still in the area, it's quite possible that they are not in the elements too. And especially during the week, a lot of these places could be or are empty right now, they could have food stocked, and who knows what else.

I live in Saskatchewan, I didn't even know that registering an ATV was an option

It's done alot as long as they aren't used on the road wether or not it's legal who knows. Was Yorkton sighting false ?I wonder if they drove saskatoon to kelvington to hudsonbay to carrot river then Creighton, flin flon then gillam

I think that Gray Hughes estimated where the bodies might be and put some dark blurry spots at that location. The blurry spots are not 16' apart and not long enough to be 6' tall. I'm assuming that the road worker knows the difference between 5 meters and 1 metre.

Dashcam footage was posted on CBC and Gray Hughes may have obtained a still image of the van from that footage. From there he could have estimate the location of the bodies. I do not think that the bodies were moved except to be placed in a forensics vehicle.

I watched that video a few days ago, Hughes said he had the original unblurred photo but blurred it out of respect.

I'm not a fan, so only watched that little bit of the video. JMO

My point is the photo wasn't put out by the police to be an "official" photo of the crime scene. Besides there is still a manhunt under way, the case isn't closed yet? My gosh think of the poor families of the victims!!!

I think it's CRASS VOYEURISM to allow photos of the crime scene from social media that show the bodies.

I notice that most of the people on WS asking to see them are WS newbies and perhaps floats from SM sites.

I think out of decency and respect for the deceased and their families, these photos should be removed from WS. If you want to visit the swamp of vulgarity in SM to find them, go ahead. But please don't foster this kind of insensitive prying. If LE didn't release the photos, then they shouldn't be on WS.

Yeah, that what I think about itl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member