CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A city of 800,000 is pretty large (maybe not for New Yorkers), but you are right that we are all aware of these 2 guys by now. I will be travelling out of the city today, and you can bet I'll notice every young man who is over 6 feet and skinny today.[/QUOTE]

RBBM
Glad I don't live in Canada! :)

Hmm how does GH know anything about anything in this case? Is he a police investigator now? That's just his opinion as no one knows what the crime scene looked like except the person who found the bodies and police. Not believing GH on this 1.
The photo is evident
This is the image that has been linked here and attributed to Gray Hughes. The dark blurry spots are allegedly the victims, although the spots appear to be no more than 1 - 2 ft long.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/4914bfc5-c5ad-44a7-89e8-2813551d7af1-jpeg.195093/
Interesting. In a photo from a front view of the van you can see evidence cones just off the right side bumper. More than likely shell casings.

Some of the shacks are seasonal there's a lot out there. Atvs not all are registered . People go on holiday so no one will notice one gone.some people who have cottages at the lakes have atvs there for when they come up. There's so many ways they could leave or hide

Exactly.

If you live in a remote place, and leave for a while, your ATV might be left in a garage or shed (or even just in the back yard). Moreover, some hunting or trapline cabins could have a vehicle positioned at them year-round (this is the case in NWT, YK, NL) - as getting the vehicle up there can be difficult.

Actually it sounds like GH spoke in depth with the person that took the photo so as much as I would like to call BS on this situation (I think taking and releasing the photo should involve criminal charges!) it sounds credible IMO.
I won't view GH's video as I don't want to look at the crime scene (blurred or not). Whoever took an unofficial photo of the scene of 2 dead bodies is not good, why do something like that? And then to go and spread the photo around to GH, huh? Strange and bizarre....

I was wondering the same thing. From RCMP MB Facebook page one person reported giving a ride to Gillam, beard was shaven and one injured.

Sorry, just a little confused. Did they say the lady gave them a ride from Fox Lake to Gillam or the other way around?

Actually it sounds like GH spoke in depth with the person that took the photo so as much as I would like to call BS on this situation (I think taking and releasing the photo should involve criminal charges!) it sounds credible IMO.

Yeah but is GH a MSM source as far a WS TOS are concerned? People repost his opinions as if they're gospel and then we get the rumor mill going.

Here's the burned Rav4 location in relation to the train tracks, found Monday July 22.

View attachment 195098

Here's the train schedule:

Winnipeg-Churchill - Train Schedules

There's a train from Churchill to Winnipeg on Thursday, a train from Winnipeg to Churchill on Tuesday.

Have you seen a source for freight train schedules? I have not been able to locate one for OmniTrax Logistics for the Churchill/The Pas run. Trying to figure out if it would have been possible to hop on an empty train car heading south from Churchill to The Pas?

The reflection in the mirror of B.S. with a clock in the background, certainly seems prophetic at this point.... imo.
Port Alberni searches for answers as manhunt for murder suspects continues
"Lucas lives across the street from where Schmegelsky lived with his grandmother in Port Alberni. When he was younger Schmegelsky hung out at Lucas’s house with one of her sons of the same age, up to about four years ago, she said.

“Bryer never did anything to cause me alarm. He was a little shy and was an oddball kid at 11, 12, 13. He was here a lot, he had a home life, this was his fun house, she said. “As he got older he started to get really serious with odd comments while gaming, comments that made my son feel uncomfortable.”

bryer-schmegelsky.jpg.1.jpg
Another gamer said Schmegelsky had an “aggressive play style,” that Schmegelsky would target a player and harass them until they were forced to leave the game, finding out whatever he could about them that could be used as harassment. If a player sounded like a woman, for example, Schmegelsky would make sexist jokes."

Well GH supposedly does have a copy of the original photo (likely sent to him via e-mail) so has he reported the photo to Police if not why hasn't he? I myself would not have put it out there on any video, 1 word sensationalizing. That's crazy JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89