CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every vehicle in the area has been accounted for. It’s a safe bet that this includes ATVs.

The RCMP undoubtedly know about every stolen vehicle report in the province since these guys got there.

If they somehow got on the train to Winnipeg, it just isn’t that big a city to hide in when everyone knows what you look like.

Every cop in the country is on the lookout for them.
A city of 800,000 is pretty large (maybe not for New Yorkers), but you are right that we are all aware of these 2 guys by now. I will be travelling out of the city today, and you can bet I'll notice every young man who is over 6 feet and skinny today.

I was reading some of the comments under some of the CBC news stories on the case and 1 of the commenters has a last name as 1 of the murdered victims and he was giving instructions on what he would do to evade capture, strange. Then there was another guy by the last name of "Smith" and his comment was telling the RCMP to "bring it on, see if you can do it" or something like that.
I think there are supporters/sympathizers out there for these 2 murderers. The world's gone mad :( . I hope today's the day these 2 are caught.

I think it's a bit like Bonnie and Clyde, where they became celebrities and the community partially hoped they would continue to get away with robbing banks and shooting people.

Mother of accused killer sought in manhunt pleads: ‘We want both boys to come home safe’ | The Star
bryermom.jpg

Mother of accused killer sought in manhunt pleads: ‘We want both boys to come home safe’
July 26, 2019
PORT ALBERNI, B.C.—The mother of one of two teenage boys being sought in a nationwide manhunt for the slayings of three people in northern B.C., says she just wants her son and his friend to come home, according to a new plea.

The family of Bryer Schmegelsky provided a handwritten note to Star Vancouver on Friday, which they said was from his mother.

“Bryer is a caring, loving boy that would never hurt anyone. He grew up in a loving home and we miss, and love him dearly,” reads the note.

“We want both boys to come home safe.”

The family told Star Vancouver the note is meant for Bryer and that his mother hopes the teenager will see it.
rbbm.

The rumor of the woman giving them a ride is from Fox Lake area to Gillam - not out of town. Again an online rumour but coming from a local who's giving solid information.
Interesting, I thought it was a ride drop that took them south. Why do you think they would want to head back toward Gillam given its small and the surroundings are rough to say the least? Were they simply out of options?

According to Gray Hughes, who has the original photos, the "blurred part here doesn't have anything to do with anything".

Timestamp 4:36

Hmm how does GH know anything about anything in this case? Is he a police investigator now? That's just his opinion as no one knows what the crime scene looked like except the person who found the bodies and police. Not believing GH on this 1.

I was reading some of the comments under some of the CBC news stories on the case and 1 of the commenters has a last name as 1 of the murdered victims and he was giving instructions on what he would do to evade capture, strange. Then there was another guy by the last name of "Smith" and his comment was telling the RCMP to "bring it on, see if you can do it" or something like that.
I think there are supporters/sympathizers out there for these 2 murderers. The world's gone mad :( . I hope today's the day these 2 are caught.
Please report that comment to that RCMP. That person may live in the area where they are allegedly "trapped".

A city of 800,000 is pretty large (maybe not for New Yorkers), but you are right that we are all aware of these 2 guys by now. I will be travelling out of the city today, and you can bet I'll notice every young man who is over 6 feet and skinny today.
Yes it’s hard to believe there hasn’t been a reported sighting since just before the burning Rav was found. They have been front page news, first story on tv for several days. And someone always talks to the media even when LE asks them not to.

I live near where one of the routes to Alaska and northern B.C. joins highway 16 in Alberta and every morning as we pass that junction I tell my kids to keep their eyes open...those two may have driven right along here just a few days ago and could be back this way again. It gets really quiet in the car for the rest of the drive to Edmonton.

Dad-of-the-year.

I have no doubt that those that are there have checked and accounted for their vehicles.

But my concern would be that someone leaving the area or not from the area stopped for them and if that person is not able to report their car stolen and no one knows they are "missing" yet, they could be long gone.

I have read comments on the RCMP FB page about checking all the cabins along the 280, maybe someone familiar with the area can tell me.... are these seasonal cabins? Are these cabins that are not lived in 24/7? Hunting cabins? Is it not possible that one might have a quad that no one has noticed is gone yet?

I still think they left the area before Tuesday, but if they didn't, I don't know how they are going to survive the elements.
Some of the shacks are seasonal there's a lot out there. Atvs not all are registered . People go on holiday so no one will notice one gone.some people who have cottages at the lakes have atvs there for when they come up. There's so many ways they could leave or hide

Of course it's never a good idea to attack a trucker, logger or oil worker when you're built like a beanpole. Truckers and oil workers are more wary, and truckers without a doubt might have a spare tire iron handy.

People on vacation, however, are easier to pick off. A trucker, on the other hand, you're in for a fight. I'd also advise them to stay away from old, retired navy guys. Just saying.

They are cowards.

They have a gun.

Hmm how does GH know anything about anything in this case? Is he a police investigator now? That's just his opinion as no one knows what the crime scene looked like except the person who found the bodies and police. Not believing GH on this 1.
Actually it sounds like GH spoke in depth with the person that took the photo so as much as I would like to call BS on this situation (I think taking and releasing the photo should involve criminal charges!) it sounds credible IMO.

Ive been unable to find crime scene photos. Anyone able to link or point me in the right direction.

Yesterday, CBC-TV showed video of the location where LD was found. There were two sets of tire tracks overlapping. It was as if one vehicle stopped and parked, and another vehicle stopped and parked in the exact same place. I found it odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313