CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a decoy, there will be hell to pay later. It would amount to scaring the hell out of two communities for strategic reasons. Not a chance.
The thing is the most of us think logically. These kids are clearly not logical. Im still caught up on why they needed to burn their trailer after the 1st murder. I mean that was the only initial connection to the murder.

The thing is the most of us think logically. These kids are clearly not logical. Im still caught up on why they needed to burn their trailer after the 1st murder. I mean that was the only initial connection to the murder.
maybe it was a nasty message to someone back
home connected to the truck and camper.

Have we ever determined to whom the dodge truck w/ camper was registered to?
Maybe it was borrowed from a family member
and this was giving the middle finger to them?

I agree! I tried to express something like this earlier...

I don’t think they’re masterminds or are calculating every step and every decision, as much as we all would like to think there is a plan or pattern.
They seem reactive and, to be honest, teenager-y. Like I said, those frontal lobes aren’t fully developed.
JMO

I've been involved in missing persons searches before. Tactical trackers are pretty good at finding a path, even in bog/muskeg. Moreover, people tend to leave a ton of stuff along trails - candy wrappers, cigarettes, beer cans, wet clothing, bug spray, water bottles, shoe laces.

The police note that no cars have been reported stolen. Northern communities also have a ton of quads in them, which might not be under immediate supervision. A quad, with a jerry on the back, could travel ~200KM or more. These are easy to start without a key.

JMO.

To follow this up, the rail line that runs thru Fox Lake connects to the intersection of 280 and 391 North of Thompson, MB. Rail lines are good ground to cover on a 4x4. Distance is just over 300KM. That is more than doable with an extra jerry of petrol.

I've been involved in missing persons searches before. Tactical trackers are pretty good at finding a path, even in bog/muskeg. Moreover, people tend to leave a ton of stuff along trails - candy wrappers, cigarettes, beer cans, wet clothing, bug spray, water bottles, shoe laces.

The police note that no cars have been reported stolen. Northern communities also have a ton of quads in them, which might not be under immediate supervision. A quad, with a jerry on the back, could travel ~200KM or more. These are easy to start without a key.

JMO.

Oh, yes. They may well have stolen a quad or two that someone may not know is missing. And something southerners often forget is that people up there work on the honor system. They help each other. Things are unlocked. If someone needs shelter and uses canned food in your cabin, you might find that food mysteriously replenished at a later date, or a pile of firewood instead. They wouldn't need to break in. So when something's missing, there's an assumption someone needed it, and it will come back. Really hard for southerners to wrap our heads around.

There are good local trackers up north, who I assume the RCMP are deploying.

And thank you for saying that quads are easy to steal without a key. I said that in another thread, and people didn't believe it was possible. The idea was quashed. Now I don't talk about quads, but you did.

Last edited:
Imagine killing a Botanist and 2 non violent salt of the people. Truly a crime of chance. Scary.
And victim choice is interesting... certainly both incidents seem like victims of opportunity.

But a young couple in love, having a good time and a plant prof aren’t the usual type in northern Canada. These two idiots didn’t attack say a trucker, or a logger, or some oil or mine guys on their way north or east to Fort Mac.

Everything about this madness dosent seem to have a rhyme or reason.

I think you're on to something there. The suspects are youths from a small town, with little in the way of worldly life experience. They likely are driven principally by their enthusiasms and fears, whatever those might be, not by anything resembling rigorous thought and deductive reasoning. Trying to understand their behavior -- mostly erratic and irrational -- from an adult perspective informed by experience and reason might not prove helpful.

Was hoping they would have gotten them last night, but alas not.

On my way to Nova Scotia to the cottage so wont be able to track on here for 1200km, about 14 hours driving.

Hopefully once I get there, this will be ended. The longer it goes on, the higher the odds these two aren't coming out of it alive and that others, innocent, will be injured along the way. Sigh.

maybe it was a nasty message to someone back
home connected to the truck and camper.

Have we ever determined to whom the dodge truck w/ camper was registered to?
Maybe it was borrowed from a family member
and this was giving the middle finger to them?
Dry snitching at it's finest. Almost like they wanted the hide and seek aspect.

I agree there is an Andrew Cunanan angle on this case in some way.

Unfortunately no one will ever know if AC forced his ex to come with him for part of his spree or blackmailed him into it or what.

Remember when AC was being "seen" all over the place? Those were false leads, but that is the danger when a search drags on. False leads become a distraction.

at this point, i know it probably doesn't really matter and i'm being nit-picky, but my god why do i keep seeing BS described as having "sandy brown hair" and KM as "dark brown hair"??? is it not the other way around? Look at the widely-circulated photos. Harder to tell with KM (though i still think his hair looks light brown and not dark), but in what world would BS's hair be sandy brown.

Maybe i'm just cranky this morning.

The only thing his video really shows is the back of the van with the broken out window. I don’t see how anyone can determine body positions by the video, even if it wasn’t blurred out. I think the police haven’t mentioned the positioning because it simply wasn't there when they were processing the scene.

Agreed, JMO but all this craziness about the bodies being posed in a Nazi salute is simply ridiculous. JMO

I was mortified by the crime scene photos being released on this site, I can't imagine the horror for the parents of these two beautiful souls.

How did these pictures get out to the public? I do not think the RCMP would release crime scene photos, they are usually kept confidential until there is a court case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5