CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I also wonder if the police know they are not in the area and are "focusing" there (while mobilizing forces elsewhere, possibly Ontario) as some kind of decoy. Of course, I am not aware of how many police are actually in Gillam and still haven't had my morning Java, so JMO.

I truly do not think they are still in Gillam or it's environs.

1. Car was discovered burning at 1900H MST;
2. All sightings were prior to 1630H MST;

This is all the RCMP has to go on ATT, so they will continue searching for persons and clues. However, I think the greater likelihood is they found a way out and are lying low somewhere else.

I agree. I also wonder if the police know they are not in the area and are "focusing" there (while mobilizing forces elsewhere, possibly Ontario) as some kind of decoy. Of course, I am not aware of how many police are actually in Gillam and still haven't had my morning Java, so JMO.
The huge mobilization costs a lot of money and manpower. I don't think they would make such a huge move as a decoy. A decoy would be more show, less real, ykwim?

I hope these efforts are successful. I can't imagine how tense people in Gillam must feel.

jmo

I truly do not think they are still in Gillam or it's environs.

1. Car was discovered burning at 1900H MST;
2. All sightings were prior to 1630H MST;

This is all the RCMP has to go on ATT, so they will continue searching for persons and clues. However, I think the greater likelihood is they found a way out and are lying low somewhere else.

THIS!!!

The ground in that area is such that it will be easy for a drone or dog to follow their footsteps, once some are found by chance.

RCMP is searching cabins and abandoned buildings, because they are more likely hiding places.

A CBC segment last night showed how quickly footprints disappear in muskeg. It's instant. I hope they kept to dry ground, for the sake of the searchers and dogs.

For reference about the rail line:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/hudson-bay-railway-history-construction-1.4712287

Mike Stack of Whitehorse FB Crime group first posted the photo, according to Jenelle Berreth, who posted the blurred photo in her tweet of July 23 at 11:07 PM.

An extra L shaped blur can be seen on the gravel, at 45 degree angle from the broken rear window.

Someone asked, but I can't find above details in any approved source.

Morning everyone!

Been working like crazy the last 3 days and trying my best to catch up.
I cant wrap my head around this whole situation. How can 2 millennials evade LE like this? These kids are my sons age, my son is a gamer. I cant imagine my son stuck out in the woods for more then 12 hours. Most kids these days lack that skill!

I saw a blurb/rumour about backpacks seen in Gillam by a hydro pole, then they suddenly disappeared. Does this have any truth to it? Has this been confirmed as true?

I'm thinking the confirmed sightings around Gillam have some details that indicate the guys were going to stay in the area. Perhaps someone had a conversation with them and the perps asked questions about the area, etc. They weren't known as suspects at the time and not everyone follows the news to match them with two "missing" people.

Part of me thinks they left the area on Monday but if RCMP thinks they are near Gillam, they must have a reason.

jmo
I agree. If the story of the woman giving them a ride is legit it meant they didn't have a car. But there are also rumors that the person who found the burned car said there were tire tracks out. But there are so many stories and rumours and a small community like that everyone is talking. I don't think the RCMP would focus so much on this spot if they didn't have a good reason.

I've been involved in missing persons searches before. Tactical trackers are pretty good at finding a path, even in bog/muskeg. Moreover, people tend to leave a ton of stuff along trails - candy wrappers, cigarettes, beer cans, wet clothing, bug spray, water bottles, shoe laces.

The police note that no cars have been reported stolen. Northern communities also have a ton of quads in them, which might not be under immediate supervision. A quad, with a jerry on the back, could travel ~200KM or more. These are easy to start without a key.

JMO.

The huge mobilization costs a lot of money and manpower. I don't think they would make such a huge move as a decoy. A decoy would be more show, less real, ykwim?

I hope these efforts are successful. I can't imagine how tense people in Gillam must feel.

jmo

If this is a decoy, there will be hell to pay later. It would amount to scaring the hell out of two communities for strategic reasons. Not a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5