CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me if we hear nothing more from these two losers, then they're dead somewhere
probably from self-inflicted gunshots.

Otherwise they'll be forced to commit some
other crime to acquire their basic needs: money, food, water, car or shelter. Then we'll
hear about that crime and the hunt is on again.

If dead in the bush, probably never will be found and the mystery answered.

Might not be that cold. "At Thursday’s press conference, Courchain said police have received over 80 tips in the case in the last 48 hours." - global news

If those tips are leading them to concentrate on an area, they might just be systematically going through it.

That's what I think too! I know it's been said it over and over was blasted from the inside and there was glass outside, but I've been staring at it enlarged on my screen and I don't see glass. I think it was shot from the outside.

Maybe someone can circle the glass on the outside of the van for those of us who don't see it.

jmo

There’s something on the ground below the window, could be little pieces of glass. But not 100% sure since the photo quality isn’t the best.

Attachments

• 4914BFC5-C5AD-44A7-89E8-2813551D7AF1.jpeg
    4914BFC5-C5AD-44A7-89E8-2813551D7AF1.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 189
I accept that the RCMP must have good reason to say that they believe the suspects are still in the area of Gillam. But it still bothers me that burning a car is exactly what you'd do if you wanted all attention and resources to rush to one area while you're heading in the opposite direction.

Of course, confirmed sightings are the only ones we know about. LE would also be going by sightings that are credible, but not actually confirmed.
I'm thinking the confirmed sightings around Gillam have some details that indicate the guys were going to stay in the area. Perhaps someone had a conversation with them and the perps asked questions about the area, etc. They weren't known as suspects at the time and not everyone follows the news to match them with two "missing" people.

Part of me thinks they left the area on Monday but if RCMP thinks they are near Gillam, they must have a reason.

jmo

Might not be that cold. "At Thursday’s press conference, Courchain said police have received over 80 tips in the case in the last 48 hours." - global news

If those tips are leading them to concentrate on an area, they might just be systematically going through it.
True, but who knows how recent the information that people are calling in is. Hopefully the RCMP will give another update today. I think its in their best interest to keep people engaged in this over the weekend

It seems to me if we hear nothing more from these two losers, then they're dead somewhere
probably from self-inflicted gunshots.

Otherwise they'll be forced to commit some
other crime to acquire their basic needs: money, food, water, car or shelter. Then we'll
hear about that crime and the hunt is on again.

If dead in the bush, probably never will be found and the mystery answered.

I agree that if there isn’t news or a sighting or something in the next day or so, they’re likely dead in the woods.

JMO of course, but for some reason I don’t see suicide for these two. I see accident, starvation/dehydration after walking in circles and getting lost, even drowning...

This isn’t the woods behind their houses...

i thought it looked like laminated glass that had smashed and fallen to the ground but again its so degraded its hard to tell
And if the photo isn't high enough quality to tell, why is everyone saying there is glass blasted out?

Maybe the window was shot from the inside....just baffled about the reports there is glass outside the van.

jmo

They also could follow the clear cut line of the hydro lines that head southwest/northeast from Gillam. They run right past where the Rav was found.

I was looking at them yesterday when there was that unconfirmed tweet about backpacks found near the lines.

But they go about 600 km straight through the wilderness without going near any road or town if you follow them southwesterly.

I’ve flown along the hydro lines, which are good for navigation, in a bush plane. The terrain is very rough. I sure wouldn’t want to walk it.

“The pair of Canadian teens wanted for the murder of a young tourist couple appeared to be obsessed with Adolf Hitler — and one of them even posed for photos wearing Nazi gear, according to a new report.

The user provided the Globe photos sent by an account believed to belong to Schmegelsky. In one photo, the teen wore a swastika armband, and another showed him in a gas mask.”

“The pair of Canadian teens wanted for the murder of a young tourist couple appeared to be obsessed with Adolf Hitler — and one of them even posed for photos wearing Nazi gear, according to a new report.

The images of the bodies are distressing to see even though they're blurred.

Gray Hughes put this animation on his latest video. The only difference between the position of the two bodies was that LF was angled exactly parallel to the edge of gravel next to the road whereas CD was angled a little more to the right. They both faced west, had their left arm underneath them and had the right arm outstretched. It’s inconceivable to me that they both fell into identical positions.

View attachment 195079 View attachment 195080

Hitler Salute Stock Photos & Hitler Salute Stock Images - Alamy
I think they were just dragged that way.

I’ve flown along the hydro lines, which are good for navigation, in a bush plane. The terrain is very rough. I sure wouldn’t want to walk it.
That’s for sure! That smaller scrub brush that grows in them can be really dense.

But at least you know it leads to somewhere civilized-ish and aren’t blindly walking through the woods.

I’m certain any searches with dogs or drones and airplanes would fly along these lines of course.

From today's CBC Front Burner podcast
Fear, isolation and a cross-Canada manhunt

"It started as a series of upsetting but seemingly disconnected events. A burned-out car. A couple found dead. Two friends gone missing. Then, eventually, a bigger picture emerged.
And now, a Canada-wide manhunt is underway for two B.C. murder suspects. Today we pull together all the threads of this story with the CBC's Jason Proctor. He's been covering this story from Vancouver and rural B.C."

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/frontburner/fear-isolation-and-a-cross-canada-manhunt-1.5225344

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime