CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lucas lives across the street from where Schmegelsky lived with his grandmother in Port Alberni. When he was younger Schmegelsky hung out at Lucas’s house with one of her sons of the same age, up to about four years ago, she said.

“Bryer never did anything to cause me alarm. He was a little shy and was an oddball kid at 11, 12, 13. He was here a lot, he had a ****** home life, this was his fun house, she said. “As he got older he started to get really serious with odd comments while gaming, comments that made my son feel uncomfortable."

It seems as though Kams mother doesn’t seem to think they’ve been very close as friends this past four years. Which goes against every other news article/story.

... I didn’t realize that police were on the scene so soon after it had been set ablaze, it must have been quite a quick response if it was still on fire when they arrived, Kam and Bryer were probably not that long gong from the location.
/

Fox Lake Cree Nation has a brand new fire truck. Surely they would have responded to a vehicle on fire, but, did the alert RCMP tell them to hold off?
Fox Lake Cree Nation Fire Department | Fort Garry Fire Trucks - Fire & Rescue

Yes. There was a photo of it being searched at Churchill station.

I read something about that. If the train was searched in Churchill before the train left for Winnipeg, they cannot be on that train. Alternatively, they walked the train track and waited for the train to pass South through Gillam again, but police would have been watching the line with drones and infrared if necessary.

I suppose that's why police are fairly certain that they are still in the area. They burned their car on Monday, train service North (meaning they have gone to Churchill) on Tuesday, they couldn't hide long in Churchill, train service South is on Thursday (Churchill train searched Thursday).

Either they were on the train and police missed them, they are in Gillam or Churchill areas, or they slipped through the police line on Monday before police found the burning Rav4.

Some of the shacks are seasonal there's a lot out there. Atvs not all are registered . People go on holiday so no one will notice one gone.some people who have cottages at the lakes have atvs there for when they come up. There's so many ways they could leave or hide

Thanks! This is what I was thinking, so even if they are still in the area, it's quite possible that they are not in the elements too. And especially during the week, a lot of these places could be or are empty right now, they could have food stocked, and who knows what else.

I live in Saskatchewan, I didn't even know that registering an ATV was an option LOL

Crime scene photos/videos are routinely shown or linked to on WS. True crime shows are very popular as are live-streams of trials. Photos and videos of crime scenes are very often a part of these. People interested in true crime probably think it is strange and bizarre to have a problem with it.
My point is the photo wasn't put out by the police to be an "official" photo of the crime scene. Besides there is still a manhunt under way, the case isn't closed yet? My gosh think of the poor families of the victims!!!

Have you seen a source for freight train schedules? I have not been able to locate one for OmniTrax Logistics for the Churchill/The Pas run. Trying to figure out if it would have been possible to hop on an empty train car heading south from Churchill to The Pas?

My guess is that there wouldn't be a train with 3 cars for passengers and a separate train for freight, it would be one train with 2 - 3 passenger cars and a lot of freight cars.

Marking my spot.
FIND these killers today !
My thoughts are with the families of the precious lives taken by this pair.
I don't know who pulled the trigger or stabbed with a knife or whatever happened.... but the fact that they're still on the run together speaks volumes.

They must have made those repairs because yesterday Global news posted a picture of RCMP searching a VIA Rail train at the station in Churchill.
The railroad tracks would make the easiest navigation through all that swap and bog up there. I'm sure there's been a very heavy RCMP presence along the line.

The video of the train ride to Churchill was really interesting. The trees looks like spruce and large, but not very fully or dense. The ground looks like patches of grass between bogs. I surmise that is muskeg. It also looked foggy or densely overcast and quite eerie. Not at all like a granitic based dense Rocky Mountain forest. I can't see them lasting very long in that.

Last edited:
Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

I found this on google maps at the nearest gas station to Laird Hot Springs. This photo is probably old af, but what are the chances I come across this. Eerie.

That’s freaky.
Isn’t there a source code within google maps that will say the date when the photo was taken?

A couple weeks ago there was a google maps car driving around my town in BC, I assumed it was for them to update their maps.

who took the photo/vid that was released? I haven't seen it.

Gray Hughes video (which is allowed here) included a photo that looks to be taken of the crime scene. The van has a blown out back window, the side doors are open - all consistent with the road worker who secured the scene.

There are two dark spots beside of the van that seem too small to be a 6'4" tall person. The road worker stated that the couple were 5 meters apart, which is 16'3". In the image, the dark spots appear to be 2'0" apart.

There is something wrong with the image posted by Gray Hughes.

Billy said he had to wait 45 minutes with his wife and young daughter.

Yes, but they waited for the police, not for a fire truck. As far as we know, a fire truck never arrived. That is very unusual, and makes me think that the police knew before they arrived that this was a potential crime scene related to the two fugitives. Did the police call off the fire truck?

Hmm how does GH know anything about anything in this case? Is he a police investigator now? That's just his opinion as no one knows what the crime scene looked like except the person who found the bodies and police. Not believing GH on this 1.

Ok... GH is not a police investigator... nor am i. I quoted him because his video was mentioned and his photos and screenshots are being used here.

There are a couple of photos of the crime scene that shows that same area and it's nothing there. I think the person who blurred the bodies was trying to scroll the photo and blurred that area by mistake. My words now and jmo.

I apologize if i offended you by quoting GH.

Gray Hughes video (which is allowed here) included a photo that looks to be taken of the crime scene. The van has a blown out back window, the side doors are open - all consistent with the road worker who secured the scene.

There are two dark spots beside of the van that seem too small to be a 6'4" tall person. The road worker stated that the couple were 5 meters apart, which is 16'3". In the image, the dark spots appear to be 2'0" apart.

There is something wrong with the image posted by Gray Hughes.

I don't think Lucas was 6.4 was he? I thought he was shorter than that.

That’s freaky.
Isn’t there a source code within google maps that will say the date when the photo was taken?

A couple weeks ago there was a google maps car driving around my town in BC, I assumed it was for them to update their maps.
Can you screen cap, it’s say I can’t acess it please

I'm sure we've all seen families on TV in Canada making an appeal to their missing loved ones, or for information about their missing loved ones. This is usually done with the police in the background, or by their sides.

Yesterday Sgt. Janelle Shoihet, the B.C. RCMP spokesperson, was interviewed on CBC-TV saying something to the effect that she was surprised by the statement made by Bryer's father, speaking as a parent herself, and it might not be the approach she would have taken. All in a very polite, roundabout Canadian way.

We all know Bryer's father was caught off guard by the media. However, isn't it time Bryer's family reached out to the RCMP, or vice-versa, for assistance in handling the media? I realize there may be an uneasy relationship between the police and this family. However, this family in crisis needs assistance. That is all I will say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85