CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They apparently loved playing this "Rust" game on Steam. Rust on Steam "The only aim in Rust is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town. Do whatever it takes to survive." Its like they are trying to make the video game come to life.

They were at the store in Dease Lake before they went missing. Is that the gas bar you mean? It's been reported as the last time they were seen before the truck was found burned. And the Split Lake store clerk recognized them later.

I think that's the order of things. Unless there's another bar in BC I'm not remembering.

Sorry, I was replying to a specific post so I wasn't very clear in the response.
I was referring to the clerk in Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan. (I just realized that it wasn't necessarily a gas station.) Presumably that person served them, and then when the duo was announced as missing, the person recalled seeing the two of them and reported it to LE. That's when the CCTV image of them and the RAV became known to LE.

A specific quote from the article you posted:
"It took police three days to identify the couple, reportedly due to the horrific nature of their injuries."

That is an assumption. It took 3 days to identify the victims. The only ID at the scene was a passport which was hidden. The family was told that they should not have an open casket funeral. Someone has assumed that identification was delayed because of injuries.

It's equally possible that it took 3 days to identify the victims because the vehicle was registered in a province where the victims had never lived or worked. RCMP were unable to identify the victims based on the licence plate on the van. They did eventually find the hidden passport.

Locals/Canadians/etc, what is the possibility that they’ve invaded a remote house and have the inhabitant(s) held? I know there’s Gillam and then the reserve further north where the rav4 was found, but is there much in the way of single houses?
The
I agree with you and so I was surprised to see the huge mobilisation of RCMP staff and equipment into Gillam. Maybe RCMP have solid intel to justify the influx of resources into the area but it seems like the 2 perps most likely left the area on Monday.

Its tough to follow along in real time as it seems that RCMP protocol is to keep the public 2 days behind but then tell citizens in the potentially affected areas to lock their doors and be safe. There really has been no public news of substance since the burning RAV4 was found that the RCMP deems appropriate for public consumption.

Hard to know what to think at this point other than that I am praying for the safety of people living and traveling in Manitoba and Ontario Provinces tonight!
It sucks the rcmp never say much . Having family and friends in the area you hear a lot of the gossip but ya can't say anything it's against toc .my opinion they'd be better off looking in the pas or winnipeg

They apparently loved playing this "Rust" game on Steam. Rust on Steam "The only aim in Rust is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town. Do whatever it takes to survive." Its like they are trying to make the video game come to life.

Kill the other players for meat? :eek::eek::eek:

A specific quote from the article you posted:
"It took police three days to identify the couple, reportedly due to the horrific nature of their injuries."

I read elsewhere that it was because there was no ID, and when they found a passport hidden in the vehicle, identification was made.

It's likely the vehicle registration was not current, as the licence plate would have made things simpler otherwise.

I'm searching that game description for mosquitoes and sand flies....must be in the next level up.

jmo

I’m on Steam. I don’t play Rust, but it’s something of a sensation.

Thank you for posting this link. He said Chynna's hair was pulled back and there was blood with bubbles so that means she was still breathing and the blood came up which form bubbles.
A gut-shot for Lucas and a chest shot for Chynna?? Brutal chest shot would certainly hamper an open casket. And her brother said there would be no open casket.

I posted a link to the Vancouver Courier. The vehicle was owned by a Dawson Creek, B.C. man who died last year. It was sold at auction. Some Dawson Creek residents register and insure their vehicles in Alberta, where insurance is cheaper. Some get a post office box in Bay Tree, Alberta for this purpose.

If that van was never registered after that, the RCMP could have been looking for a deceased man in Alberta.

Northern B.C. travellers fearful as suspected killers remain on the loose

Thanks for taking the time to find that! I did not get an understanding that Lucas was shot in the stomach and Chynna was shot in the jaw. Maybe that is what happened. If there is no trial, I wonder if we will ever know the details of injuries to the three victims.

here is where i saw him describing the injuries look at his hand i don't think he is dancing on national tv
I think this motion was about Chynna's hair, then he motions with his hand near his mouth about bubbled dry blood, that's the way I see it, I can't be positive though.

2n7dw5h.png

In all actuality... Even the reporting and the videos is all assumptions and bits and pieces put together to fit into a puzzle. We may never know the details of it all. We may only get to know certain facts. Some may not come out until the trials which can take years. And even at the trials some of it may be sealed.

I read elsewhere that it was because there was no ID, and when they found a passport hidden in the vehicle, identification was made.

It's likely the vehicle registration was not current, as the licence plate would have made things simpler otherwise.

Lucas purchased the van in BC at the ranch where he worked, so it should have had BC plates when he bought it. The seller keeps the licence plates.

When it was found, it had Alberta plates even though Lucas had not worked or lived in Alberta. That itself is a problem regarding identification of the victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487