CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE went to BS’s grandmothers house on Thursday. They took quite a few items from the house and photographed all sides/angles of the house including the back yard. I wonder why the so many photographs? A neighbour reported that this is not the first time LE has been at the house.

LE also was at KM’s house Thursday evening as well.

Police search B.C. homes of teens wanted in nationwide manhunt | The Star

Can anyone open this article and give us a rundown. Hoping it's not old news.

View attachment 195053
I read the first few lines as that was all that I could see. It just says the RCs have two collaborated sightings of the suspects. I presume this was what was discussed on the presser on Thursday.

Last edited:
I read the first few lines as that was all that I could see. It just says the RCs have two collaborated sightings of the suspects. I presume this was what was discussed on the presser on Thursday.

Ugh, I’m insulted that the Daily Telegraph expects me to pay to see their articles. But hang on, I’ll see if I can glean more.

ETA: nope.

ETA 2: yes! Just a sec, there’s nothing with the exact same headline though. Any more details, @sleepinoz ?

Last edited:
whats really strange that photo looks photoshoped. it looks like they blurred the t-shirt graphic out, i wonder if its the cathlulu shirt kam wore

If we're talking about the same image, it hasn't been blurred. I took a full screen screengrab from the video on my PC to enlarge everything and then snipped what I wanted. This is the result. I think he looks more like Bryer ... tall and skinny and no beard. Someone said they thought he might be wearing glasses and this guy is. I think he may be wearing a Punisher Skull T-shirt but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, but it's much closer than the Uthulhu ones.

Suspect.JPG

If we're talking about the same image, it hasn't been blurred. I took a full screen screengrab from the video on my PC to enlarge everything and then snipped what I wanted. This is the result. I think he looks more like Bryer ... tall and skinny and no beard. Someone said they thought he might be wearing glasses and this guy is. I think he may be wearing a Punisher Skull T-shirt but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, but it's much closer than the Uthulhu ones.

View attachment 195075
He appears to be wearing glasses.

So they've been flown out of Gillam:

"Up to 20 armed Canadian police have also been spotted boarding a light aircraft and flown out of Gillam Airport in a westerly direction with sniper rifle cases and several armoured bulletproof shields."

Where are they going and why?
Is there any other link for this as I cannot read that article and I don’t see anything about going west?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime