CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[bbm]

who? and link please
This was the guy with the beard and the hat that was standing in the middle of the road and looking a bit aggressive while the couple were over by their van. His boss is the lady Highway worker who had seen that the evening before.

map layout of area '
domfj7.jpg

If there are so many tractor trailers and tourists traveling that road - how did no one see what was happening? Pretty risky move to take the time to murder, pose and lord knows what else on the side of the road.
It’s very busy during the day during tourist season (summer/now), but typically low traffic at night (can drive for half an hour or more without seeing another vehicle). When it is dark, you can usually tell well ahead of time when a vehicle is coming. Many of the tractor trailers as well as people living/working up north drive with off road lights that really light up the night when there’s no opposing traffic. You can often see the light coming for a couple minutes or more before you can see the vehicle.

In the pic I mention you can see a dark vehicle in the background to the right. I also think I see one to the left.

Last edited:
This was the guy with the beard and the hat that was standing in the middle of the road and looking a bit aggressive while the couple were over by their van. His boss is the lady Highway worker who had seen that the evening before.

Ok well thats not the one I was talking about as you will see in next posts. But now I’m wondering if they do have a third player with them this whole time.

rbbm.
LIVE: More than 80 tips received in manhunt for B.C. fugitive teens wanted for murder
"If Manitoba RCMP haven’t yet brought in the military they should do so, said Kash Heed, who was a police officer for many years and is a former B.C. solicitor general. He said the military has more advanced thermal imaging technology.

“They should be doing whatever they can, because if you look at the stories and the background of these two individuals it is very concerning,” he said.

Heed said using infrared technology can be tricky in dense forest or bush especially during the warm months, and it can be difficult to determine whether something moving is an animal or a human.

“It’s a process of elimination and processing whatever information they have from the military aircraft or their own aircraft and going in. But I’m sensing they have a good indication of where these people may be. And they will focus on that boundary.”

you can't post pics from twitter, you can't post rumours, you can't post 'facts' without a MSM or Law Enforcement link to verify - if you posted a pic from some random social media source, I suggest you go back and delete it now - the mods are gonna shut this thread down and hopefully not permanently

<modsnip: >

Back to topic at hand, can someone break down the absolutely confirmed stuff from LE? Or confirmed information for the case? That way we can all get back on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s very busy during the day during tourist season (summer/now), but typically low traffic at night (can drive for half an hour or more without seeing another vehicle). When it is dark, you can usually tell well ahead of time when a vehicle is coming. Many of the tractor trailers as well as people living/working up north drive with off road lights that really light up the night when there’s no opposing traffic. You can often see the light coming for a couple minutes or more before you can see the vehicle.

really ... others have posted that there is not much traffic and that you could go hours without seeing another car ... hm

rbbm.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/fox-lake-nightly-community-patrol-fugitives-1.5225799

"We sat here for, like, 45 minutes before anyone got here. They could have been sitting in the bush watching us," Beardy said Thursday."
"Beardy has since found spent matches and believes the wanted men set the vehicle alight and pushed it into the ditch".

Gillam has a fire department, and Fox Lake probably has a volunteer fire department too. Do we know if the fire department arrived on the scene of the SUV fire? If not, then that would be quite unusual.

Do we know if any officers from the Thompson RCMP detachment were called to the scene? If so, then they would have been travelling north and would know if the fugitives had picked up another vehicle and were fleeing south. They would have crossed paths on the road.

I think it's possible that the RCMP is confident the fugitives are still in the area because they were immediately aware of the significance of the SUV fire.

this is what happens when there is no news and things go stale things vere off course a bit
not saying we are all perfect but it happens, iv done my fair share of stupid things today but iv also spent countless hours making breifing posts for each thread and gathering information for new people to catch up on
i think it goes both ways
as you can see from the link below nothing has really progrossed in 24 hours we are at a bit of a stand still right now
B.C. murder suspects face ‘swampy,’ ‘challenging’ terrain in northern Manitoba: RCMP

Good point. I live in the country and you can hear a vehicle coming long before it gets to our place, especially at night when it’s quiet. But shouldn’t someone at least see the two vehicles? B and K’s wouldn’t be hidden in that spot where Ms. Deese and Mr. Fowler’s van was.

Or someone could have seen their bodies in the headlights. Poor souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime