CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying any of these incidents are related. Just passing on information.

Gillam MB to Hanover MB 1131 kms. Around 12 hours.

"The cause is suspicious," says Wiebe. "At this point RCMP are investigating. If anybody saw anything or has any information they could contact RCMP.

This is the third suspicious fire this week in the RM of Hanover.

Another Suspicious Fire In Hanover - Steinbachonline.com

Hanover MB to Piney MB - 80kms, 52 minutes.

A search is underway for a missing 84-year-old woman who was last seen in the Piney, Man., area on Wednesday afternoon.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5225644

Thank you for posting this link. He said Chynna's hair was pulled back and there was blood with bubbles so that means she was still breathing and the blood came up which form bubbles.
A gut-shot for Lucas and a chest shot for Chynna?? Brutal chest shot would certainly hamper an open casket. And her brother said there would be no open casket.
I thought the road worker pointed to his abdomen (left side) for Lucas and indicated a small wound and jawline (right side) for Chynna.

Yeah. I’m watching that station and the last update (seems to be every 1/4 hr) the reporter mentioned authorities were unaware where culprits were and may have taken another vehicle.
I will update when I see next report.

Wherever they're getting their info from may be a lot of speculation. All has been very quite tonight here on the news front in Canada regarding this.

First insurance, then registration, then licence plates.

It was published early on that he bought the vehicle at the ranch, and he owned it. He had Alberta plates, so he insured and registered the van in Alberta using a false address. If he had been in an accident, it's likely that his insurance would have been invalid since he never lived or worked in Alberta.
Is it possible he had temporary insurance (paper in window) that we don’t see? I recall having something like that for a few days in BC at one point (no plates required), but am not sure if it would apply in this situation. I bring it up as I’m not sure the idea things weren’t legal with Lucas’ van are correct.

If so, I’d still think the AB plates should’ve been taken off (assuming no one added them after the murder).

Last edited:
yeah no worries, i saw your reply above, just in my opinion not sure why you'd describe a persons hair at a crime scene sounds rather odd when he is talking about injuries he saw or you know terrible things he saw JMO
I think he described it the way he did in order to respect the victim. Clearly the man was disturbed by what he saw and the wounds sustained by Chynna sounded severe as they were to the jaw/head region. MOO

rbbm.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/fox-lake-nightly-community-patrol-fugitives-1.5225799

"The man who first discovered the torched SUV belonging to the fugitives suspected of killing three people in northern British Columbia is taking matters into his own hands to help protect his northern Manitoba community.

Billy Beardy has organized a community patrol for Fox Lake Cree Nation, the site 760 kilometres northeast of Winnipeg where police appear to have concentrated their search efforts on Thursday.

"We have guys patrolling at night," said Beardy, a construction worker who has lived in Fox Lake his entire life. "We just have two guys driving back and forth."

"He is spooked by the thought that fugitives suspected of killing three people would have been close to him.

"We sat here for, like, 45 minutes before anyone got here. They could have been sitting in the bush watching us," Beardy said Thursday."
"Beardy has since found spent matches and believes the wanted men set the vehicle alight and pushed it into the ditch".

search-area-map.jpg

Map shows the search area around Gillam, Man. (CBC)

Wherever they're getting their info from may be a lot of speculation. All has been very quite tonight here on the news front in Canada regarding this.

Agree totally. Although, I saw it mentioned that Oz press has the most concise information and are working closely with authorities and Canadian press. Unsure of where I saw that now.

- Colin Duffy reporter:
“No sighting since discovering burned out car. Dogs and drones used. Police have said they are unsure of their whereabouts and that they may have taken another car.”

That is the condensed version of what was just said by the reporter who is on the scene (as they say).

I live in Canada and have been following the Australian reporter on Twitter because she has been great. I wonder if it is the outside perspective, either way she's doing an excellent job with her coverage.
Totally agree! She has been brilliant, on point and asking questions. She packed up and hit the road and has been following this story where its happening. I think someone posted that she is from the US but was sent to Canada to follow the story but I'm not 100% certain about this.

Totally agree! She has been brilliant, on point and asking questions. She packed up and hit the road and has been following this story where its happening. I think someone posted that she is from the US but was sent to Canada to follow the story but I'm not 100% certain about this.

Who is the reporter?

I was interested to see what the heat seeking technology might look like from a helicopter, because I know trees have a heat signature, and I wasn’t sure how if at all they would end up contrasting with humans, or how it would work in a dense forest.

Long story short, I found this OPP chopper video of a car chase that ends up with the guy fleeing into the bush, and it illustrates both how it could work and how it could not work, depending on the density of the forest.

For those interested, the guy bails out of the car about half way through or so:

Is she the one we could hear asking questions at today's PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime