CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest report on Australian ABC News is that authorities are unsure of their whereabouts and may possibly have taken another vehicle …
Not promising to hear, at all.
No real surprise there! I always look for the Aussie news reports on twitter...usually they are ahead of Canadian reports regarding the teens etc, I think somehow they are getting leaks :)

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I live in Canada and have been following the Australian reporter on Twitter because she has been great. I wonder if it is the outside perspective, either way she's doing an excellent job with her coverage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, but I have not seen any reports related to the injuries to any of the three victims.
@otto, Unfortunately the raw picture at the murder scene has made it out into the world and is available online but not from a source that I believe would meet WS TOS.

Gray Hughes had the greyed out version of the double murder scene photo on his show 2 nights ago. Gray Hughes said he has the original non blurred photo but out of respect for the victims, he is not sharing it publicly at this time. The Gray shows are archived on youtube and are accessible for anyone wanting to view the scene shot that is greyed out. It is impossible to tell the nature of the injuries IMO from the greyed out pictures but it is possible to get a good idea of body placement of the victims from the greyed out pictures.

Does anyone know if LE is conducting an aircraft operation utilizing heat sensing equipment for body detection?
This question was asked at the press briefing today and the RCMP officer IMO dodged answering by stating that the RCMP are using all tools available to them in order to find the 2 suspects. I read this to mean that nothing in terms of resources are off the table, including military. Perhaps those more used to 'RCMP speak' might translate as I'm relatively new to deciphering their somewhat cryptic responses to basic questions of fact. MOO

Yeah, as soon as Lucas purchased the vehicle, he would have had to register it almost immediately, and if he planned on driving it, insure it. It sounds like it was likely auctioned off cheap because they didn't have the right paperwork for it and thus it couldn't be properly transferred - that's my theory.

Or, Lucas did as many BC residents do, and registered it himself in Alberta. Easy enough to do if you have a PO box there, or have friends or family. Foolish? Yes, because realistically you don't have valid insurance. But something a lot of people do.

I don't think we have any actual confirmation on the status of the vehicle registration and ownership, besides what we think we've heard or read, unless I'm mistaken.

First insurance, then registration, then licence plates.

It was published early on that he bought the vehicle at the ranch, and he owned it. He had Alberta plates, so he insured and registered the van in Alberta using a false address. If he had been in an accident, it's likely that his insurance would have been invalid since he never lived or worked in Alberta.

This question was asked at the press briefing today and the RCMP officer IMO dodged answering by stating that the RCMP are using all tools available to them in order to find the 2 suspects. I read this to mean that nothing in terms of resources are off the table, including military. Perhaps those more used to 'RCMP speak' might translate as I'm relatively new to deciphering their somewhat cryptic responses to basic questions of fact. MOO
Yeah their general MO is to not say anything that could give their plan away and keep things vague. I imagine there are a variety of reasons they do this including not alerting suspects of their plan and not hindering a fair trial down the road.

Sorry, quick question — what is a “gas bar”? How is it different from a gas station?
One of the Canadians described it last night as being a larger gas station but with various additional services such as food, deli etc. It sounds like it might be something seen in the US where there is a 7-11 or other convenience store with drinks/food/deli etc. available.

May be possible, but trauma to the lungs or abdominal area can cause blood bubbles around the mouth if you're still breathing and alive. In head injuries, you'll see bleeding from the ears and nose area usually.

[bbm]

omg is it possible Chynna was still alive when the tow truck driver was there?!? :(

I wonder why if they wanted to "hide out" they didn't just stay in the bush in northern B.C instead of setting fire to their vehicle, drawing attention and risking being seen fueling up across 3 provinces. It makes you think they probably had a destination in mind

they are not really hiding, IMO. they are too violent and destuctive to go unnoticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor