CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again: I’m sure they have burner phones. They must also be pretty dirty. Traveling with backpacks but not framed packs, and limited spare clothing. Probably no sleeping bags or tents. Limited ammo, too. Ammo is heavy to carry. Water or ammo becomes a choice at some point.

In their extensive pre-trip planning I think they would also have procured some fake ID’s of questionable passability. Maybe even some fake passports.

But even for a crime of opportunity ...unless their main motive was just to kill them they could have easily created a "better opportunity" for money/food/vehicle/etc. If your car "breaks down" on some lonely deserted Canadian highway you'd have your pick of good Samaritans to rob, LF & CD had people stop on that exact highway to help them hours earlier.

This is where it just gets impossible to logic in what is the purpose for the first killing or reason that it was those 2?? They can't have been the first people they bumped into in seclusion, don't seem like the type to have pushed them into a murderous rage, don't appear to have items of high value.....
I firmly believe murder was the motive, with robbery being incidental. MOO

They could be robbing the isolated stores they've stopped at, but they don't. That's why I don't think theft is primary motivation.

Just a guess ... on July 19 the suspects' vehicle was near a deceased man, he had no vehicle. The suspects were then seen on July 21 in a grey Rav4 alive and well. They were far from where they were supposed to be, and they did not contact family when they were considered victims.

One of the suspects looks similar to the bearded man, who is a bit taller than 6'3" Lucas, and who was seen accosting the murdered couple at 11:30PM on July 14.

Except there was a black vehicle associated with that person of interest, and there’s been no black vehicle associated with McLeod and Schmegelsky. (One that has been publicly said anyways)

On which question? the stream I watched, I can barely hear the questions.

the question was " do you have any information to suggest they are heading back west or east etc"

she paused for ages, you could see her wondering if she could say what she wanted to say and then went back to her status quo and said " we are in gillam for a reason its our last confirmed sighting "

As someone said above... what's the point in doing this, if you can't brag?

I'm surprised some kind of an update hasn't popped up on 4chan. Seems almost certain these guys would frequent one of the boards there.
THIS is my point!

At that age, they need to make sure their social group knows what is going on and that they can follow their own fans of this real-life outlaw escapade.

I keep going back and forth on planned vs unplanned… it makes such a huge difference in where they’re ultimately headed and what their end game is. @voilet67 ‘s post yesterday made so much sense as to how this could have happened without purposely setting out to go on a murder spree. Before that I was definitely leaning towards planned but the initial route makes more sense if they were heading to Whitehorse than Northern Manitoba.

Someone yesterday (apologies, I don’t remember who) noted how the trip from the Island, across the ferry and a drive up through the northern mountains could have taken 3 days without anything suspect going on, I asked because I’ve driven through the Rocky mountains on the Trans Canada a few times and it’s really slow going in some parts so unless there’s a body or 2 hidden along that path I don’t think they headed out for the express purpose of murder.

The different locations from Grandma & Dad could a simple misunderstanding “if Whitehorse doesn’t pan out we’ll try Red Deer…”
Has it been shown for sure if they did or didn’t make it to Whitehorse?
I keep going back and forth somewhat on this topic as well. But, imo they are too disorganized mentally and in fantasy land to plan anything.
Geez, this isn't sounding good. I'm starting to think they've left the area too.
I have maintained that they are long gone from the area or deceased...but that is jmo

The search must be hard going both for officers on the ground and any tracking dogs.

Presumably, officers are carrying rifles and wearing bulletproof vests, the latter adding weight, plus bug netting. I wonder how useful dogs are. They are not immune from bugs, which are fierce this time of year. I can see using dogs in fairly clear areas, such as along railway tracks or good footpaths, but in brush? For how long?

And as mentioned above, it’s light rain today, but there was a good shower yesterday (there’s video of it) and more is forecast for tonight, Saturday and Sunday.

One has to wonder just how effective ground search, as distinct from air, really is.

The RCMP briefing in 20 minutes should be interesting.

Can the dogs be sprayed with Off? Do they have netting for their faces to protect them from the biting critters?

As someone said above... what's the point in doing this, if you can't brag?

I'm surprised some kind of an update hasn't popped up on 4chan. Seems almost certain these guys would frequent one of the boards there.

I've always wondered this too. They seem the type, i've never ventured there so I can't really bother trying to find anything on them.

The story we got was that they “played” survivalist games for a night or two, but neither appears to be truly experienced outdoorsmen -they just play at it.

That kind of camper is just the ticket for hunters and fishers. Bryer's father said they played Airsoft. How well does he know Kam, and Kam's background beyond playing airsoft with his son? Not very well, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman