CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if people invite you in. If they refuse in these circumstances, it’s an indication of a problem. Luckily, with grass now legal, nobody will be worried about the pot plant in the basement :)
What if the dogs are with them and smell something? Unlikely - but would that allow for entry?

Yes exactly. They can only do a search without a warrant under extreme circumstances. I think they may also be making sure the suspects aren’t keeping anyone in a hostage type scenario?
Or to give an inadvertent assistant an easy opportunity to share info? I hope that happens.

jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
statement from rcmp
EAbZl_CVUAA7xX8

How could anyone who gave them a ride not come forward already?? That makes no sense.

Losing faith in the search right now.

Two of many possible reasons:

1. They helped before they knew about the manhunt, and they are scared of LE for some reason.

2. They know the killers and are protecting them.

The Mike guy from Gillam, linked earlier, mentioned that his brother was interviewed because he had visited AB and BC.

So LE is probably checking everyone local who could have done option 2.

I keep going back and forth somewhat on this topic as well. But, imo they are too disorganized mentally and in fantasy land to plan anything.

I have maintained that they are long gone from the area or deceased...but that is jmo
I would have said deceased with the absolute silence from them for days now. But LE gave no indication they believe this.

So it appears they left without buying anything at all. Either they didn’t find what they were looking for or the debit or credit card they were using was declined, can’t think of any another reason. The expressions on their faces appear weary and disappointed, totally my speculation.

I notice MK is the leader of the two in the store, not that it’s significant.

what if someone doesn't answer the door, all is quiet inside? LE just going to go oh well and go on? i don't think they are still in the area but if they are and are in a house i doubt the people that belong in the house are going to be alive this many days latter.

Basically, the RCMP are leaving open the possibility that someone gave them a lift to Thompson or further, but is afraid to come forward for fear of getting mixed up in this. There are two obvious reasons why someone would not come forward. They have a criminal record/are wanted themselves, and/or are worried about being seen as a possible accessory after the fact.

Or someone driving with a suspended drivers license, or an unregistered vehicle, or even an uninsured vehicle, may keep them from coming forward.

Someone speculated before they thought if there was a leader follower dynamic, kam was likely the leader.

At the time I disagreed, thinking the kid in the military stuff would be more into this whole thing than the kid in a pokemon shirt

Seeing the video and their body language and other cues, Wonder if maybe its more likely kam is the 'leader' after all.

Assuming that dynamic is even present here at all

of course its difficult to speculate with so little information, Ill think better of these posts in the future

I wonder how hospitable the locals are there ? Seems like a really remote ares where one would go to recluse themselves .. just to be away from people if no other reason . I’d think twice before inviting LE into my home for them to snoop around and I don’t have anything to hide . What if someone had a still (sp) it’s a dry area from what Ive read .

I think it was Split Lake that was dry. There seem to be a few retail outlets for liquor in and around Gillam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89