CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure they bought burner phones in Port Alberni to take with them, maybe several. If they are going to escape without a trace, they can't have traceable phones pining. I'm actually more sure about this as I think this through. MOO

They could just remove the SIM card from the phone and only use it when connected to wifi. Unless police knew the unique number assigned to the phone they wouldn’t be able to track it, which might be hard to know if they have phones that are passed down or bought second hand.

I am gobsmacked they have not caught them yet. Every day I check and think today has to be the day. These boys can't be that smart to get away, so they have to be incredibly lucky so far. I guess their luck will run out eventually, but when?!?

Conducting house to house searches has to mean they know more then they said in PC. I hope more people won't get hurt before this is over.

the thing about BS that seems odd to me is his very top button on his shirt is buttoned. i seen the same thing in a earlier picture that was posted. i never see anyone with the very top button done unless they are wearing a tie.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. Honestly, I thought there was something creepy about the look on Kam's face when they walked out of the store. Cold, dead eyes?? Of course, I'm biased since now I know these two are wanted for murder of three innocents.

JMO but I see fear in KMs eyes. The fact that BS remains behind him could be to keep a close eye on him. JMO
At the end of this it matters not if either was the leader......they are in this together.

They could just remove the SIM card from the phone and only use it when connected to wifi. Unless police knew the unique number assigned to the phone they wouldn’t be able to track it, which might be hard to know if they have phones that are passed down or bought second hand.

They can track them through apps. Apps like Facebook, Instagram, etc, have information on what devices have been used to access them. Still, they would only be able to trace where they connected to wifi from if there's no network connection via cellular.

They have all the law enforcement at the end of a road. It is easy to hitchhike out there. It is how you get around. People leaving there could easily be on their way to Wpg. I do not have a tv so if i was not on websleuths i would not know what they looked like. I think they just baited the law up there and are gone. Or they could just hunker down till the police give up.

There are at least 2 road blocks stopping all traffic on the road back to winnipeg, one at the first intersection you come to and one at the second. The msm has also shown photos of drones and helicopters. Hitchhiking out any time after tuesday doesn't seem viable

This brings to mind the shooting of the 3 Mounties in Moncton.Police searched the woods for days.It turned out that the suspect was in someone ‘s backyard all along, hiding in plain sight.Hope residents there have checked the woods behind their homes.
https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.2666921
or like the Boston Marathon bomber who was
sleeping in someone's boat in their backyard
in a suburban neighborhood.

That video confirms what I have suspected all along--that KM is the leader and BS is the follower. To me, BS has always seemed like the textbook follower in a killing duo. They can ostensibly be the most active one action-wise, but it doesn't mean they're the planner or the ringleader.

What tipped me off about BS was how everyone described what a weird, awkward kid he was. Nothing described about him made him seem like a leader. Also, I'm sure he was aware how creepy he came off to other people and ate up any attention he could get.

That would make him prime pickings for a stronger personality, and his more active demonstrations on social media were likely designed with one audience in mind--KM--to prove he was worthy of that attention.

All MOO but based on researching other killer duos.

JMO but I see fear in KMs eyes. The fact that BS remains behind him could be to keep a close eye on him. JMO
At the end of this it matters not if either was the leader......they are in this together.
That's exactly what I was thinking

I think they look like a couple of typical teenagers.. nothing about them would make me look twice or think anything of them, except maybe the camo suit, but it doesn't look suspicious.. Imo

My thoughts exactly! I don't doubt that they've done what they're accused of, but there's nothing scary or suspicious about their behaviour in the video. If people watched this totally out of context, they'd just see two normal kids innocently walking out a shop (but I agree with the exception of the camo).

If the following is correct, it may say something about who is calling the shots. This is my best guess...

I think that McLeod may have a gun license and either owns a gun or “borrowed” one from a relative.

We know that Schmegelsky, as far as his father knows, doesn’t have a gun license. It appears that his father doesn’t own a gun, and his relationship with relatives appears to be weak. I suspect that the closest that he’s come to owning a gun is his Airsoft BB gun.

Based on a discussion with my brother, who lives in Victoria, and an exchange yesterday with a woman here who lives in a community neighbouring Port Alberni, I think that it is unlikely that either of them purchased a stolen gun and ammunition.

I agree with those who think that the greater background information on Schmegelsky may be colouring views on the relationship. I also note that McLeod is the older of the two.

The new video is from their Meadow Lake, SK stop. They didn't purchase anything from the store, but passed by the "seasonal" section, with camping stuff.

The accompanying text gives a strong hint that RCMP is now far less certain that they are still in the Gillam area.

"It is critical for all Canadians" to be on the lookout!
Your last quote is pretty much what US National news reported Tuesday evening-
could be anywhere in Canada.
I think they're long gone to the south.

I agree with those who think that the greater background information on Schmegelsky may be colouring views on the relationship. I also note that McLeod is the older of the two.
Without much/any info on KM, anything we know about BS is basically irrelevant in the context of their relationship, imho

edit: I quoted you because im agreeing with, rather than refuting your sentiment

The Globe and Mail: B.C. murder suspects may have had help escaping northern area of Manitoba,
RCMP say.

B.C. murder suspects may have had help escaping northern area of Manitoba, RCMP say - The Globe and Mail

Summary of press conference and some interviews. Door-to-door canvassing over next 3 days.

This seems to be the first time the rcmp has shared any doubts about them being in Gillam too.

If I were them I'd head back west or up into the NWT now, and let LE rip Gillam apart or think they're still headed east.

Their previous MO was to burn their old car after successfully getting a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth