CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you measure their height against the doorway, to me they do appear the same height and build ..... what am I missing?
I think BS has a couple of inches over KM, which matches that profile picture of them standing together.

I tried to take screenshots from the videos that the RCMP posted on Youtube, but they were too big for me to upload. But to me, it looks like the top of the height marker is the top of KM's forehead. It is a couple of inches down BS's.

If I were them I'd head back west or up into the NWT now, and let LE rip Gillam apart or think they're still headed east.

Their previous MO was to burn their old car after successfully getting a new one

Yes, they could have burned both cars intentionally, to mislead LE.

Their own truck burned to make them "missing" and the RAV4 burned to lure LE to Gillam.

Based on their previous pattern, they could have gone towards Flin Flon and northern Saskatchewan again from Thompson, rather than more populated The Pas or Winnipeg.

But they could also be hiding in a building or shed near Gillam.

IMHO
I think LE needs to address the gaming aspect of these suspects.
They have had years of gaming so it is only natural for them to almost play this scene as a game-
I think they are not rationale and instead of living with their "gaming expertise"
the entire purpose of Call of duty or any of the other games they played is to seek -hunt-escape
“He was very into video games,” Alan told The Canadian Press. “He wasn’t into the ones where you have the machine guns and shoot people, he was more into strategy where you move your troops here and there.”
Dad of Canadian Teen on Run Fears Son Wants to Die in 'Blaze of Glory' as Third Victim Is Identified

Dont think 'call of duty' was what they were playing. I've heard "rust" and "fallout" were among them. Violent games yes but with a heavy focus on survival, evasion, self sufficiency, not necessarily "shooting spree" type games like call of duty.
Honestly tho I dont think theres really anything to the videogame angle. Everyone plays games. Especially lonely disaffected teenagers. I think the nazi and soviet fascination is probably more indicative of mindset than videogames or airsoft guns, which in this context looks troubling but n reality is something many/most young men do nowadays. I remember growing up big groups of kids would play airsoft in the woods

I'm surprised no one is talking about this, has this line of thinking been shot down for one reason or another?

"
There are also unconfirmed reports the teens are travelling in a car with Manitoba number plates stolen from a Gillam man and speculation they may have even been involved in a suspected abduction and carjacking in Regina, Saskatchewan on Tuesday.

The carjacking took place 15 hours after the Rav4 was found ditched at Gillam — which is a 13 1/2 hour drive from Regina.

“Officers were sent to a parking lot in the 400 block of Albert Street where a person had been abducted at gunpoint just after noon,” Regina Police said in a statement.

“A vehicle pulled into the parking lot followed by a small black car. A person got out of the black car with what appeared to be a gun and pointed it at the driver of the first car.

“The driver was forced into the black car with the suspect. Both cars then drove away. No shots were fired. A black car or smaller SUV with four doors and a roof rack was involved in this incident.”

Only one of the teens, McLeod, can reportedly drive but a scenario involving Schmegelsky forcing a motorist to drive at gunpoint with McLeod at the wheel of a second car is not beyond the realms of possibility.

An appeal has been made to the public for information regarding the vehicle, its owner or occupants and CCTV footage released.

“Police believe there are at least two suspects involved in this incident, which does not appear to be a random act ‘at this time’.”"

Mystery intensifies during hunt for highway murder suspects

Is this just australian media being irresponsibly speculative or is it possible they are not in gilliam after all?

EDIT: I know y'all are clamping down on rumors but this is all just parroted from the news story which I linked to above

My own speculation: possible they had a ride out from the rav in gilliam mans car, stole another in regina, and are much further away than folks are assuming?
I belive the Press Conference today said there was no relationship of this Regina event to the the 2 perps.

To continue east they have to at least go south to winnipeg.

As soon as they get past winnipeg they are back into wilderness a lot like Gillam, just not as dense.

The manitoba-ontario border is all wilderness and small towns, the biggest cities are kenora and thunder bay, once you get ~20km outside of them you are back into the wilderness, with some farm land mixed in

I would head for Lake of the Woods, steal a canoe (maybe two), bring a tent and a fishing rod and head out for its 14,500 islands. By the way, Lake of the Woods straddles the US/Canada border.

The full camo suit is pretty showy too, for a guy who isn't in the military, but Kam is just casual. Bryer apparently always went to Kam's house to stay over, but Kam never went to Bryer's house (according to BS father). Bryer also looks somewhat timid or submissive in the face... He probably was the less dominant personality but that's just my interpretation. Doesn't make him any less involved of course.
Agreed! Just because I think KM is the leader doesn't make BS any less culpable.

It’s actually really scary that no one has any idea where these two who are capable of such violence even are.

ETA I realize what a “no duh” comment this is. I just mean they literally could be anywhere in North America. And they are desperate and homicidal. Just chilling..

Last edited:
The RCMP aren’t even saying that they want to search homes. Their statement talks about “door to door canvassing”.

Yes. Maybe RCMP will ask to look in sheds or other things especially if the property is large or wooded. Possibly the other reason to go door to door is to check on the residents to make everyone is ok. We are Canadian after all ;)

Yes, they could have burned both cars intentionally, to mislead LE.

Their own truck burned to make them "missing" and the RAV4 burned to lure LE to Gillam.

Based on their previous pattern, they could have gone towards Flin Flon and northern Saskatchewan again from Thompson, rather than more populated The Pas or Winnipeg.

But they could also be hiding in a building or shed near Gillam.
Everybody was bashing them on monday/tuesday for "not being too smart" by burning that car... if they are gone then if seems it was actually quite effective, whether intentionally so or just a stroke of luck

RCMP Manitoba‏Verified account @rcmpmb
Over the next 72 hours, investigators will conduct door-to-door canvases in the Town of Gillam & Fox Lake Cree Nation, in hopes of generating new tips & information. #rcmpmb

1:01 PM - 26 Jul 2019 pst

Kam McLeod & Bryer Schmegelsky MAY have changed their appearance & inadvertently been given assistance to leave the area by someone that was not aware of who they were. If anyone out there is hesitant to come forward – it is crucial for you call police immediately. #rcmpmb

1:02 PM - 26 Jul 2019 pst

It is critical that all Canadians remain on the lookout for Kam McLeod & Bryer Schmegelsky. If seen, do not approach, call 911 or local police immediately. #rcmpmb

1:32 PM - 26 Jul 2019 pst

^^^^^^^^^^^
This video was obtained in Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan, on July 21, 2019. We are releasing this video as it may generate additional tips or sightings.

2:46 PM - 26 Jul 2019 par

Last edited:
When we get either provincial ID or our Drives license we are asked our height and weight. The police would have access to that info. It's likley they both gave the same height and weight for their id's
Both don’t have driving licenses and the weight was changed for one of them previously as posted in a link on a previous thread. :)

Can any one answer my query? What is G.I. Joe playing with in his hands in the video or is he just really nervous?
Looks like his shirt buttons, but taking too long. It may be a nervous tic like repeatedly looking at a watch for no reason. Just my guesses.

He sounds like a pretty insecure guy. Leadership is mostly confidence, and from the little we have to go on, I’d guess Kam is the leader.

To continue east they have to at least go south to winnipeg.

As soon as they get past winnipeg they are back into wilderness a lot like Gillam, just not as dense.

The manitoba-ontario border is all wilderness and small towns, the biggest cities are kenora and thunder bay, once you get ~20km outside of them you are back into the wilderness, with some farm land mixed in

Yes, that's possible, and it would be consistent with where they've been previously. I've been up in Northern Ontario and Manitoba, and what you say is true -- endless wilderness dotted with very small towns. As an urbanite, I was surprised at how relieved I was when I got back to the city. I found the desolation and remoteness of the wilderness alienating. I think these suspects would find cities alienating, perhaps intimidating.

Both don’t have driving licenses and the weight was changed for one of them previously as posted in a link on a previous thread. :)

They can get a provincial ID. It's photo ID and it's procedure for issuing is the same. I was only addressing the question of the previous poster.

If the following is correct, it may say something about who is calling the shots. This is my best guess...

I think that McLeod may have a gun license and either owns a gun or “borrowed” one from a relative.

The police would most definitely know if he holds a PAL. Would they parlay that info to the public if he did? I’m thinking neither one them holds a PAL.

This whole thing is so sad and unsettling. They are so young and it just all seems so random. I hope they are found soon and that no one else is hurt or killed.

Peaceful thoughts go out to all of the families affected by this. I can't even imagine...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur