CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm. I am not seeing what some of you all are in the video that Kam seems to be the leader. I mean he’s walking in front, but I don’t think that means anything. I think they both look like they’re trying to look nonchalant but failing big time. They look like normal kids except that they’re both so tall! I also am not seeing that Kam might be taller? At least not from this video.

Not only that, but it’s possible that Kam was the one looking for a specific item.

Just because one person has an idea to go to a particular place, or takes the lead, doesn’t mean they are the one running the show.

That video is both short in duration, and lacking in context.

Again: I’m sure they have burner phones. They must also be pretty dirty. Traveling with backpacks but not framed packs, and limited spare clothing. Probably no sleeping bags or tents. Limited ammo, too. Ammo is heavy to carry. Water or ammo becomes a choice at some point.

In their extensive pre-trip planning I think they would also have procured some fake ID’s of questionable passability. Maybe even some fake passports.
22lr ammo is very small, light, and quite deadly.....moo

I would head for Lake of the Woods, steal a canoe (maybe two), bring a tent and a fishing rod and head out for its 14,500 islands. By the way, Lake of the Woods straddles the US/Canada border.

Yep I know it, there are lots of places like it too.

There are lots of old ranger cabins, hunting cabins (not much is in season in ontario right now, these would likely be vacant for the most part), there are also small cottages. People stash boats in the woods up there, I have done it on occasion, rather than carting one in with me all the time. Not to even mention the large number of illegal structures on crown land and such.

Any island in northern ontario, and there are millions of them, would offer good food and shelter until winter, and long lines of sight at approaching visitors.

I'm with you here, I think an isolated lake or river system in northern ontario is definitely plausible

I belive the Press Conference today said there was no relationship of this Regina event to the the 2 perps.
yes we've already been over this. I was the one who posted that originally, if you keep reading you'll see me ask for then receive info on why thats wrong line of thinking

Hmmmm. I am not seeing what some of you all are in the video that Kam seems to be the leader. I mean he’s walking in front, but I don’t think that means anything. I think they both look like they’re trying to look nonchalant but failing big time. They look like normal kids except that they’re both so tall! I also am not seeing that Kam might be taller? At least not from this video.
I beg to differ. Kam looks the leader in stance and in his eyes. At the end of the video, look at Kam’s eyes. They look purposeful. Bryer is looking down and looks submissive in demeanour.

Last edited:
“He was very into video games,” Alan told The Canadian Press. “He wasn’t into the ones where you have the machine guns and shoot people, he was more into strategy where you move your troops here and there.”
Dad of Canadian Teen on Run Fears Son Wants to Die in 'Blaze of Glory' as Third Victim Is Identified

Dont think 'call of duty' was what they were playing. I've heard "rust" and "fallout" were among them. Violent games yes but with a heavy focus on survival, evasion, self sufficiency, not necessarily "shooting spree" type games like call of duty.
Honestly tho I dont think theres really anything to the videogame angle. Everyone plays games. Especially lonely disaffected teenagers. I think the nazi and soviet fascination is probably more indicative of mindset than videogames or airsoft guns, which in this context looks troubling but n reality is something many/most young men do nowadays. I remember growing up big groups of kids would play airsoft in the woods
I can't find the photo of the burned computer i saw some days ago, but i noticed that the back of the video card showed there was no HDMI out, only DVI. So it would have been impossible to play Call of duty or any recent 3D game since it a very basic and old video card.

Yes, that's possible, and it would be consistent with where they've been previously. I've been up in Northern Ontario and Manitoba, and what you say is true -- endless wilderness dotted with very small towns. As an urbanite, I was surprised at how relieved I was when I got back to the city. I found the desolation and remoteness of the wilderness alienating. I think these suspects would find cities alienating, perhaps intimidating.

I spent teenage summers on Lake of the Woods, which Keewatin and Kenora are on. Nothing intimidating about it. Indeed, lots of very wealthy Canadians and Americans. Great yacht club that produced one of Canada’s Olympic sailors. One or two islands to get lost on; specifically 14,500 of them, and straddles the border.

I wonder why LE keeps saying "inadvertently" with respect to someone helping them out of Gillam. If indeed this happened, it could have been planned.
I would imagine to be as encouraging as possible for someone to step forward. I mean its very leading like, "hey just tell us what you know please, you prolly didnt even know it was them right"

Now I'm wondering if KM's family also provided
the young men the truck and camper for their
odyssey.
Isn't it odd we haven't heard who owned that truck?
An earlier poster suggested the home behind the red and grey Dodge truck with camper looked like KMs. I haven’t compared it with photo of KMs home published in context of police searching home myself.

Looks like his shirt buttons, but taking too long. It may be a nervous tic like repeatedly looking at a watch for no reason. Just my guesses.

He sounds like a pretty insecure guy. Leadership is mostly confidence, and from the little we have to go on, I’d guess Kam is the leader.
I don’t think there is as a leader. I still believe this but it is just MY interpretation on things
  • Folie simultanée describes either the situation where two people considered to suffer independently from psychosis influence the content of each other's delusions so they become identical or strikingly similar, or one in which two people "morbidly predisposed" to delusional psychosis mutually trigger symptoms in each other.[7]
Shared Psychotic Disorder: Background and Criteria, History, Subtypes and Characteristics

Last edited:
I would head for Lake of the Woods, steal a canoe (maybe two), bring a tent and a fishing rod and head out for its 14,500 islands. By the way, Lake of the Woods straddles the US/Canada border.

How would you get there without being seen? Would you take any supplies or gear? Do you think that any of the local residents might notice?

I think BS is the leader, regardless of the fact that Kam is walking in front of him in that short store video (which is weak evidence).

His (concerning) history gives me that impression, as does the fact that he’s wearing camo.

Like this is his fantasy.

Yes, that's possible, and it would be consistent with where they've been previously. I've been up in Northern Ontario and Manitoba, and what you say is true -- endless wilderness dotted with very small towns. As an urbanite, I was surprised at how relieved I was when I got back to the city. I found the desolation and remoteness of the wilderness alienating. I think these suspects would find cities alienating, perhaps intimidating.

I grew up in Hamilton, moved to elliot lake in my 20s, and now any time I have to go south of Barrie I get massive anxiety just from the highways, not to mention the throngs of people, and trying to navigate places in construction season.

If they're like me and know the small town life and the outdoors they could definitely survive off the land long into the fall, as long as they keep the bugs at bay and keep eating, problem is foraging is hard when the cops have dogs chasing you, it leaves an obvious trail to follow too.

I think a big city would terrify them like you said, but the flip side is food, money, and shelter are more plentiful and you can get lost in the bustle

Can any one answer my query? What is G.I. Joe playing with in his hands in the video or is he just really nervous?

If you're referring to the video from Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan, on July 21, 2019 by RCMP -- it looks to me that he's looking looking down for a moment as he's buttoning his middle button(s). MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet