CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BS parents, IMHO, seem like they dont have any issue believing he's capable of this. Neither does seemingly anyone at all who knew him. Havnt really heard a good word about him beyond he helped his grandma take out the trash or some such.
Reverse seems to be true of KM, dont think Ive heard a single negative thing about him. Directly at least, obvs his involvement implies much

Yeah, interesting that KM's family has only released one short statement while Bryer's father has said a lot more. I wonder if he regrets talking to the media now??

Bryer's mother seems to still be on the "he's a good boy" train, but I imagine that could be a whole lot of denial at this point. Can't imagine what any of these parents are going through. How awful.

I've wondered why they would destroy their camper and truck in favor of a vehicle without a living quarters... There had to be a reason. It's been said possibly they rolled it and it was destroyed anyways, which might explain the large dent in the top of the truck, and so they needed the new vehicle.. They appeared completely uninjured in the surveillance video though. I thought maybe they wanted it to appear something happened to them so they could go off the grid for some reason. I said it before though, that making yourself into a missing person wouldn't be smart if you didn't want people looking for you or wanted to lay low. They had to know their burned out vehicle would send people looking for them. Maybe they wanted to put on this show.

Yeah, the burning of their vehicle just seems to make no sense. At that point nobody was looking at them for the two murders they had committed, as far as we know. When they decided to burn their vehicle and kill Mr. Dyck, that's when they became fugitives. They did it to themselves. It doesn't seem to make any sense.

There may be some reason they knew they were going to be caught for the double murder.

Mods, a timeline thread?

sillybilly said its at the start of the thread along with the "what we know" articles

if its not i guess we could find one for you

EAZ61SlUwAIWJSS

I think some people are not understanding what very remote communities mean. Access to movie theaters and campgrounds with lockers are not common up in the remote areas of northern canada. McDonald's wifi ...not sure how many McDonalds are in northern canada (roads they traveled) but im going to guess 2 at the most. When they say one road in and one road out it means exactly that, the road in and out is not a highway. Some people in nothern areas dont have power, cabins up there would also not have running water nevermind security surveillance with the needed wifi to remotely view. Just saying....

Agree.

This is representation of dense, swampy forest surrounding the town.

Police-search-for-murder-suspects-Gillam-Friday-1.jpg

Mother of Port Alberni teen accused of murder issues plea to her son to "come home safe": Star Vancouver

Am I the only one who thinks that they may have already commited suicide?

I don't think either of them has the cojones to kill themselves (although the valid argument can be made that it is the coward's way out). I think they believe they will become legendary in death, and while I do believe they will not be taken alive, I believe it will be 'suicide by cop'. That will only add to their status, in their minds. JMO

Last edited:
I've watched that video of the two of them in the Co-op over and over and what I see arrogance and sense of smugness. It's like a joke to them and they are really enjoying this.

I am perplexed at this point. No more sightings, no more murders, no more burned out cars. Could they really still be in the bush? I'm 50/50 on that.

Have they killed themselves? I don't think so. I don't think they're done yet. I think they want to keep this thing going as long as they can. It's the highlight of their lives right now.

So they're either in a cabin somewhere, or trolling around in the bush which is NOT going to be a highlight of their lives, or they got out long before the RCMP knew they were there.

MOO
They wanted to be seen. Either for their egos or their plan. MOO

This is where the rav was found. I think this also serves to illustrate how huge this search area is, how much of a needle in a haystack it really must be. Again, its easy to think the rav was right outside gilliam but it was actually an almost hours drive away.

Attachments

• gilliamscale.jpg
    gilliamscale.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 50
Yeah, interesting that KM's family has only released one short statement while Bryer's father has said a lot more. I wonder if he regrets talking to the media now??

Bryer's mother seems to still be on the "he's a good boy" train, but I imagine that could be a whole lot of denial at this point. Can't imagine what any of these parents are going through. How awful.

KM's family seems to be somewhat more "upstanding" than BS's broken family..(imo) They're likely working with a lawyer and have been told to keep quiet. They are probably working with RCMP and want answers as much as everyone else. I think Bryer's father is a little sketchy(also, this is just my opinion) and seems like he might dabble in drugs himself.. since we're on all this drug talk. I don't think he regrets talking, he appeared to like the attention and we'll probably hear more from him unless he's also been advised to stay mum. I dont think Bryer's mother wants to say anything considering she's left town to avoid the public and the media

Last edited:
I’m not at all convinced they did steal anything from that store, although it does make sense that they would.

I think law enforcement would have mentioned this, as they almost certainly know the answer.

I think there is a lot more video there.

you guys are arguing about semantics to a drug issue you don't even know the background to, what if he had a prescription through a registered psych then what? is it still abuse ? or playful recreation until you know those details its hard to attribute anything to this case and link it to ADD/ADHD drugs, plenty of other kids i knew growing up with the same condition as me experimented in this way, they ended up fine, two went to uni with me ended with masters
It is my impression that Ritalin is not as commonly used or prescribed as in the past...so, imo if he had some I would guess it was prescribed by a doctor or psychiatrist...unless he got it from someone else who was prescribed it. And, if prescribed for any length of time, withdrawal should be supervised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iris June