CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link to the actual police report that says this? All I’ve seen is media reports, but I’m thinking they lumped the three victims together just for ease of their article. The reporting and consistency on the entire story has been more than a little sloppy at times.
I will search for an attachable link. Yes is has been widely reported by MSM but I believe it was stated during a press confrence as well.

I have purchased ammunition from a Walmart in the area where I have a summer home in Newfoundland. A license (PAL) is required. The ammunition was under lock and key and a specific employee has to be called over. This Walmart sells air guns, but I have never seen it sell real guns. Walmart Canada does not show real guns on its web site.

In 2018, Walmart US, which does sell guns, decided to restrict sales to people aged 21 and over.

That's interesting, as Walmart Canada does not show ammunition on their website.

The key question then, is whether or not the Port Alberni Walmart where the teens worked sells ammunition.

Limited ammunition is one possible reason there hasn't been more murders.

you guys are arguing about semantics to a drug issue you don't even know the background to, what if he had a prescription through a registered psych then what? is it still abuse ? or playful recreation until you know those details its hard to attribute anything to this case and link it to ADD/ADHD drugs, plenty of other kids i knew growing up with the same condition as me experimented in this way, they ended up fine, two went to uni with me ended with masters

No one knows what/if they'te taking. However, if ADHD meds and SSRIs are used in someone who is actually bipolar, the results won't be good. The point was made earlier that some mental health issues manifest at this age.

All speculation for now, but things that have probably been discussed by the team involved in the search. They have a much better idea than we do.

No one knows what/if they'te taking. However, if ADHD meds and SSRIs are used in someone who is actually bipolar, the results won't be good. The point was made earlier that some mental health issues manifest at this age.

All speculation for now, but things that have probably been discussed by the team involved in the search. They have a much better idea than we do.

medical background check and then contact with any doctors they regularly see is something they do instantly in a case like this, if there is something there they will know and it might come out eventually through court papers or trial

100% agree with what you say
I think so too!

quite possible or exposure got them either way its eerily quiet

It was a discussion from several pages back ... nothing to do with trolling! As I am just getting caught up as well...I am familiar with the discussion.

Yeah, I'm just going to drop this topic. I was referring to the way they told me to look at the map I posted, as if I hadn't already done so.

The Yukon tourist center has free wifi, for example. I think the teens brought the computer with in hopes of using it. Others think otherwise. So be it.

That's interesting, as Walmart Canada does not show ammunition on their website.

The key question then, is whether or not the Port Alberni Walmart where the teens worked sells ammunition.

How about those "lethal" pellets they sell at Walmart.ca?

...but BS may still have his replica Hitler Youth
Knife and from photos it looks like it could do some serious damage.

Just googled that. Thanks for the info. They certainly don't look like they're trying to conceal themselves. I looked at google maps view of the Co-op Hardware store, I don't see any ground level cameras at the entrance. Am I to understand they were under surveillance then?
Here's the streetview with a zoom on the entrance:
Google Maps

Whether or not you see any ground level cameras in this photo is irrelevant, as the photo was taken 6 years ago. Clearly, they were caught on camera. JMO

No one is denying the veracity of the article, as far as Ive seen. But the incident in question is one time, and as I recall it wasnt even recent (last summer I think, correct me if wrong)
What I meant by "throwaway comment" wasnt that I doubted it was true, just that theres really nothing about it thats indicative of a larger pattern of abuse. TBH the only part of that that seems totally strange for teen boys is the nazi paraphernalia
He was also briefly a carpenter, maybe this all goes back to woodworking related frustrations. Or maybe the lack of good info just has us grasping at straws and trying to rebuild a whole a narrative out of crumbs is basically impossible, so of course we seize on every detail. That I can def understand, caught myself leaping to conclusions often

if more info comes out might be worth revisiting but with the info we have pretty sure the ritalin is a dead end

The fact of the matter is that there is a credible report from the most highly regarded newspaper in the country that Schmegelsky was using Ritalin recreationally on a camping trip at which McLeod was also present.

I give this more credence than you choose to and I certainly don’t characterise it as a “throwaway comment”.

This does in fact raise the question of whether he was abusing Ritalin, or was prescribed it, and if so whether he is still on it or is going through withdrawal.

medical background check and then contact with any doctors they regularly see is something they do instantly in a case like this, if there is something there they will know and it might come out eventually through court papers or trial
Medical records are private and protected and these kids are over 16 so the parents don't have access. LE would not have that information now.

How about those "lethal" pellets they sell at Walmart.ca?
They would be sunstantially less lethal than a knife, and them being lethal at all is questionable.
Those "airsoft" guns use plastic pellets and leave a tiny welt at most.
Even the ones powered by compressed co2 using metal pellets arnt very serious. When I was a kid (im not that old) folks would use those to go play 'war' in the woods. I remember one guy got hit almost point blank one time and had to sortof dig the pellet out with a stick or some crap, think he went back to playing, very least he didnt go home or seek/need any sort of medical attention

Apologies if Im answering a question you didnt ask

I’m a few pages behind atm. Will go back but had some questions . (So many run on sentences and I apologize in advance.)

• Why did both K and B go into the store together? Why wouldn’t one stay outside and the other go in? Why risk the chance on going in at all if you’re not going to purchase anything?
  • Does this mean that they knew what they wanted and have shoplifted before and one acts as a lookout? Was K there to be extra eyes? Or were they there to see how busy the store was to perhaps rob it?
  • Why did they not kill the person who helped them push the Rav out? Why would you spare a witness after already killing 3 people? Have they run out of ammo?
  • Was the whole trip something that just went pear—shaped? Something about all 3 victims being where they are and then no one that we know of since is strange. Why wouldn’t they burn the car with Poor Mr. Dyck in it and keep their truck. If no witnesses, who would connect them?
  • And I thought it a terrible coincidence that Chyna’s last name is different by only one letter from the lake near by. Not common names.
  • I don’t think they have an end plan in mind. I think they are over their stupid little heads and are being reactive not proactive. But time will tell.
  • Finally, where are all they others that they played their hide and seek games with?
Just having such a hard time with such senseless acts. There’s no reason such wonderful souls had to be murdered.

Medical records are private and protected and these kids are over 16 so the parents don't have access. LE would not have that information now.

i was under the impression in canada a judge could ask for it to be released with a warrant in violent crimes

its a little hard because we are dealing with aussies commenting within a canadian system so something things and laws are different

Whether or not you see any ground level cameras in this photo is irrelevant, as the photo was taken 6 years ago. Clearly, they were caught on camera. JMO
Yes, Google Earth and street view imagery is commonly a few years old. The desktop program tells the age of the imagery (not sure if you can see that on mobile). I expect having a camera to give a clear facial view like this on the way out is common. And cameras don’t have to be conspicuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES