CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Lucas’s dad has gone back to Australia. Anyone know?

i am not 100% sure to be honest, since the press conference where he spoke he has been very quiet, there was lots of media when he flew out and landed in Canada but since then not a whole lot

they might be waiting for a flight to get lucas home

i get they weren't married but i find it sad they wont be laid to rest together, its hard when both families live in different countries

This makes sense, but it’s impossible to say where this source got his information from, and how much is his own speculation.

Two Canadian teens who are suspected of at least three murders – including an American woman and her Australian boyfriend – may have escaped from the Manitoba town where they were last seen "with someone who is not police friendly," a source close to the investigation told Fox News on Saturday.

The source added that Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky may have altered their appearances and offered cash to a driver to leave the area of Gillam, a town of approximately 1,200 people in the north of the province.

“Truly you wouldn’t want to stick yourself in a small town when all of Canada is looking for you,” the source said. “If they left Gillam, they’d likely head to a bigger center where they’d blend in and could find food.”

Canada murder suspects may have eluded cops with 'someone who is not police friendly,' source says

The way Rupert Murdoch’s Fox News works, the “source” could be anyone who lives in Gillam :)

Does Fox even have a reporter in Gillam? Doesn’t look like it. The byline names a Fox editor and a reporter based in New York, and the story was compiled in part with material from Associated Press.

On the Fox site, the story about two American teenagers killing a police officer in Italy is getting more coverage, unsurprisingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is my impression that Ritalin is not as commonly used or prescribed as in the past...so, imo if he had some I would guess it was prescribed by a doctor or psychiatrist...unless he got it from someone else who was prescribed it. And, if prescribed for any length of time, withdrawal should be supervised

Just an opinion, but too many boys who should be climbing trees and exploring their world are drugged to docility and plunked in front of a digital babysitter. It sounds like that is what happened to Bryer. Instead of learning to ride a bike, he was raised by media (per his father).

Given what is known about ADHD drugs, if he was prescribed them throughout his life (from age 6), I think there's a case to be made for medication caused psychosis.

"The Drug Enforcement Administration classifies stimulants as Schedule II drugs, defined as having a "high potential for abuse" and "with use potentially leading to severe psychological or physical dependence." (According to a University of Michigan study, Adderall is the most abused brand-name drug among high school seniors.)

48% of subjects of one study who took ADHD medications experienced side effects like sleep problems and "mood disturbances." In another, 6% of children suffered psychotic symptoms, including thoughts of suicide. (Source: Psychiatry, April 2010; The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, October 1999.)"
The Drugging of the American Boy

sorry my timeline was deleted, not allowed to post it, you'll have to deal with txt only. even though my screenshots had the source listed within them i dunno

source was listed as Edmonton Star - Kevin Mainmann if you need it you can grab it from there

Deleted due to copyright law.

Austin Siragusa‏ @GooseGlobal
Manitoba RCMP tell me they are "looking to issue a news release later this afternoon with some high-level info about the ongoing search." Keep your eyes on http://globalnews.ca for the latest details from Gillam.

12:07 PM - 27 Jul 2019

but no press conference today? seems odd.. wonder what it is

wonder if its about pressing the next set of charges for Chynna and Lucas

This makes sense, but it’s impossible to say where this source got his information from, and how much is his own speculation.

Two Canadian teens who are suspected of at least three murders – including an American woman and her Australian boyfriend – may have escaped from the Manitoba town where they were last seen "with someone who is not police friendly," a source close to the investigation told Fox News on Saturday.

The source added that Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky may have altered their appearances and offered cash to a driver to leave the area of Gillam, a town of approximately 1,200 people in the north of the province.

I wonder who this source is. If the police have such reason to think they aren't in Gillam anymore though, why would they be getting military out there? They must have more reason to suspect they're still in the area? Just speculating.

The way Rupert Murdoch’s Fox News works, the “source” could be anyone who lives in Gillam :)

Does Fox even have a reporter in Gillam? Doesn’t look like it. The byline names a Fox editor and a reporter based in New York, and the story was compiled in part with material from Associated Press.

They say “a source close to the investigation,” so its likely someone with some degree or inside information.

You reach out to enough people, someone is bound to talk to you.

This doesn’t add much though to the overall picture.

I wonder who this source is. If the police have such reason to think they aren't in Gillam anymore though, why would they be getting military out there? They must have more reason to suspect they're still in the area? Just speculating.
I’m taking this as a sign that they just aren’t sure.

You’re right, if they had proof that these guys had left, there wouldn’t be the need for a military presence in that town.

They say “a source close to the investigation,” so its likely someone with some degree or inside information.

You reach out to enough people, someone is bound to talk to you.

This doesn’t add much though to the overall picture.

See post #24. It doesn’t look like Fox even has a journalist in Gillam, and in my view it is in any event not reliable.

It's only relevant to LE to know the suspect's medical history if they intend to apprehend them under one of the provincial mental health acts. Also since the mental health acts are provincial, a certification allowing apprehension issued by one province does not apply to others. At any rate, there is a nation-wide warrant for second degree murder out so LE do not need certification of the suspects to apprehend them.

Mental Health Act - Fraser Health Authority

LE can't go on a fishing expedition looking for health information: they must be specific and the information must be relevant to the case. The fact that someone reported that one used Ritalin recreationally does not mean the LE have grounds to access a list of the prescriptions the kid is taking, if any. How is that relevant?

My hunch is that they stopped intentionally at "Split" Lake and purchased the $20 worth of gas to burn the RAV4.

I previously suggested the stop at "Dease" Lake to burn their truck was also intentional.

They mapped out their exact route during the July 15-18 window.

They knew already that they would have to steal a robust escape vehicle, and murder the owner to delay LE by a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelly young