CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone remind me what the talk was with Split Lake? Was it that someone possibly gave them a ride there from Gillam? Or to Gillam from Split Lake?
There was a description that prior to the RAV4 burning, they had been spotted on the Split Lake Ferry to York Landing. It is a car ferry, so we were hoping it had some sort of video surveillance.

People are also suggesting the video is misleading or possibly fake since it was recorded in thompson which is not very near york landing as I understand it

The GPS may be lying and misreporting the location, happens often for civilian GPS.
Or the video is Geotagged to closest "major" point, as someone on twitter suggested.

Can someone remind me what the talk was with Split Lake? Was it that someone possibly gave them a ride there from Gillam? Or to Gillam from Split Lake?

The train tracks lead to Split Lake I believe.. they might have hiked then through the bush. Considering the elements they may have dealt with, that would be pretty correct.

"Unconfirmed reports" usually means Twitter. Some journalist actually showed herself getting on a small plane to go up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarainwonderland_