CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the sky is like a dark tint of blue up in gillam. it’s never really fully dark, since it’s so up north close to the arctic. the northern lights are a pleasant thing to see, even calming. but our elders say not to whistle at them, or else the northern lights-spirits in the sky would take you away.

This is so beautiful. Thank you so very much. I think I would love to come visit your beautiful country. Thank you.

Interestingly, no main outlet has picked up the video on Twitter which has now been up for an hour. On my Twitter feed, at least, there are also no comments visible, including the usual press query “can we use this?” Many thousands of retweets, but no discussion about its legitimacy.

In a Facebook post directed to the community, York Landing Chief Leroy Constant asked people to park their vehicles and to stay inside with their doors locked.RCMP also requested people not disclose on social media where their officers were located.

Leroy Constant
3 hours ago
URGENT!

RCMP officers & crew will arrive in our community of York Landing, MB very shortly to conduct a search for the 2 suspects at large.

Everyone please remain indoors with your doors locked. And all vehicles should be parked. Please share the message with those who don’t have Social Media.

We received word that there was a possible sighting around our community landfill moments ago.

We will update as more develops. I am on the ferry and will arrive at 6pm.

Thank you!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/mani...-york-landing-man-for-b-c-fugitives-1.5228418

All these rumors are kinda annoying and possibly misleading. I'm taking any random twitter users posts with a grain of salt until I see something official confirmed. Here's to hoping though.

they really are, and that's definitely what you should do. verified news accounts have said they have NOT yet been caught, but that LE is in York Landing.

Alexis Daish on Twitter

There was a sighting at Split Lake before the RAV4 was found burning north of Gillam. I noticed how close Split Lake is to York Landing too, just on the other side of Split Lake.

“A cashier at a Split Lake, Man., gas bar believes the pair approached her till on Monday around 4 p.m.

Mychelle Keeper said McLeod paid for $20 of fuel and Schmegelsky asked if they could consume alcohol in the community, which is dry.

She said nothing seemed odd about their visit, until she saw the RCMP's updated suspect photos on Tuesday. She recognized McLeod by his beard and Schmegelsky for the camouflaged shirt he was wearing.”
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/b-c-homicide-suspects-manitoba-1.5222542

My guess is that they didn't take the ferry:

They would be stuck on it for 2 hours. And it only takes 8 vehicles. If I was trying to evade capture I wouldn't want to be that exposed.

Their survival skills have really disappointed me. Basically two arrogant murderous twits.
I hope they sink into the swamp and are swallowed whole. Just a burp from Mother Nature left behind.

18 & 19 years old escape police, RCMP and the army for nearly a week in rough & tough terrain filled with biting insects and wildlife, survive all that and are seen and given chase by a community based group (Bear clan) 200kms away from where the searches were taking place. What impresses you? Pray tell
Personnally, I'm disappointed with LE and all the paraphenalia at their disposal and still unable to track 2 neophytes "survivalists".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarainwonderland_