CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda feel bad for AS. Think hes getting a bad wrap just for being kinda weird, and I mean he's got medical issues that explain that. Might not be the best parent but seems he genuinely cares and tried. Alot of the things that people attribute to him being attention seeking in some way I think can be explained by a combination of
-his mental issues
-how extremely upset he must be
-cant help but feel some media outlets have been a little exploitative TBH

Not really trying to "stick up for him" per se but dont think much of the criticism Ive read of him is very fair.

Just keeping myself busy while I wait for any news lol
And he is a victim as well.

Adding onto this, they'd be extraordinarily tired, dirty, hungry, probably arguing by this point, maybe scared is starting to kick in.

They wouldn't be able to make it far.

I really don't have the greatest thoughts on this.

My sympathies are with the aboriginal communities, but if they used this as a publicity stunt, I can't explain how much this is actually going to hurt their cause.

Thus insinuating that a group would steer police forces the wrong way, knowing that three people have died, and if not caught, two more will die (regardless of they being the murderers), just to get publicity. But I'm glad you understand that this isn't so.

My sympathies are with the aboriginal communities...
:confused:o_O

Ok, I'm good. No OT.

RCMP has no doubt that they were involved in the murders, have evidence, and are preparing double homicide charges. See July 25 article and previous posts.

It is more likely they were driving north towards the van during the night of July 14-15.

Because the alternative is driving south towards the van from Yukon, and then going back to Yukon, and then coming back to BC again.
Saying "no doubt" about this and that and quoting vague reports, I thought if you made a statement like that, you had to include a link to the actual report supporting the "no doubt" statement? I am feeling like I am going in circles following up statements here that are backed by nothing real?

What stuck out to me in the above comment was not they stuck out because they were 2 tall skinny white guys, only when they didn't notice a company truck did they think it was odd?
Believe it or not -- tall white men can easily fit the description of Mechanical Contractors doing maintenance at the treatment plant. (Contractor was on site today). MOO

I suppose it’s possible they may have apprehended a suspect, but weren’t able to positively identify him, so they’d hold back on announcing in case they had it wrong. People being on high alert is safer than letting their guard down thinking the suspects were no longer at large.
Yes, I could actually see that. I've joked about this a few times, but I'm sure they are absolutely filthy by now and probably no longer have any ID on them, which could hinder an identification.

Did they? I’m still wondering/hoping that at least one of the suspects has indeed been captured but it is not being communicated until all the necessary processes have taken place.

I don’t think the video misled anyone (not intentionally at least) but it did violate authorities’ orders not to post their location on social media. I think this is likely what got it taken down. MOO.
I can still view it. I agree it shouldn't have been posted

I’m slightly confused. So are you saying that accused criminals are automatically moved from one province to the province that wants them—therefore no need for extradition proceedings?

Hi wary!

Yes, that's my understanding as well. These 2 would be charged in accordance with the Criminal Code of Canada, which is a federal law and doesn't differ from province to province. It's not like the States where the laws and punishments differ by State. JMO

Kinda feel bad for AS. Think hes getting a bad wrap just for being kinda weird, and I mean he's got medical issues that explain that. Might not be the best parent but seems he genuinely cares and tried. Alot of the things that people attribute to him being attention seeking in some way I think can be explained by a combination of
-his mental issues

Not really trying to "stick up for him" per se but dont think much of the criticism Ive read of him is very fair.

Also not disagreeing he's a pretty unreliable source for most things

I agreed with you early on, but not now.

His “book,” supposedly takes shots at his ex-wife, which is spectacularly unfair.

His attempt to capitalize on the publicity surrounding this, speaks a lot to his character.

He’s exploiting the media, and they are exploiting him.

Don’t get me wrong, I have sympathy for those who are mentally ill, and it does mitigate his actions somewhat.

But I’m not a fan at all of what he tried to do.

Does the Bear Clan members who spotted BS and KM at the dump site not have cell phone capable of taking photos? They should be equipped with good cameras with zoom lenses and high power flash lights for patrollings.

It has been stated that they didn't realize it at first; but came to realization a short while later. So it is possible that the fugitives had scampered off before they could turn the camera on on the phone.

Does the Bear Clan members who spotted BS and KM at the dump site not have cell phone capable of taking photos? They should be equipped with good cameras with zoom lenses and high power flash lights for patrollings.

I think this all happened very quickly, perhaps too fast for them to realize what they were dealing with right away.

I doubt they'd have reliable cell coverage out there. MOO. The camera equipment also seems like it would be an unnecessary encumbrance to them while patrolling.

I agreed with you early on, but not now.

His “book,” supposedly takes shots at his ex-wife, which is spectacularly unfair.

His attempt to capitalize on the publicity surrounding this, speaks a lot to his character.

He’s exploiting the media, and they are exploiting him.

Don’t get me wrong, I have sympathy for those who are mentally ill, and it does mitigate his actions somewhat.

But I’m not a fan at all of what he tried to do.

I'm not convinced thats what he was doing. He seemed to think he was gonna make alot of money from this book (enough to buy a house) and now he's giving it out for free in case in can help in any way.

I think we can all agree he wasnt gonna make jack *advertiser censored* off the book and thats its not really helpful in anyway and kindof makes this thing even more of a circus. But he didnt know that I dont think. IDK, seems like hes not the sharpest tool in the shed but genuinely trying to help or something. I mean he does seem quite self centered, but I dont think hes trying to use his son murdering people to get famous or make money or anything like that, thats all really

-his mental issues

Also not disagreeing he's a pretty unreliable source for most things

Yeah, I think people talk about being compassionate about mental illness in the abstract, but when they see it in action they still tend to jeer and throw peanuts.

I am sure of the sewage lagoons... so maybe the other one is the dump? looking at it like this, it's so deceptive about how big/small these things are and the true distance, plus there are tree's between all these area's.

I'm afraid all being deceived with maps.

This is it....

WTP_CommServices_806x403px-768x385.jpg

York Factory First Nation Water Treatment Plant
Ph: (204) 341-2154
Fax: (204) 341-2208
cropped-YFFN_June2019@0.5x-10.png

Water Treatment Plant – York Factory First Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online