CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Issue here. Have we heard anything about these two being “skilled survivalists?”

A look at the vast wilderness where teen fugitives #bryerschmegelsky and #kammcleod grew up. The two friends are said to be "skilled survivalists." #reportingfromCanada #canadianmanhunt
Cristina Corbin on Twitter

I stand corrected.

I was googling what was going on and a go fund me was attached along with everything.

I didn't mean to offend. As people have done this before. It was a thought. And I'm sorry I voiced it.
I think it is better to voice an idea here and then change your mind later than to feel unsafe to do so!

Gosh, that seems to be a significant departure from what Favel said in his live interview from about 1:45. Note he, himself was reporting 2nd hand information from the Clan member who was on patrol, Travis Biginey (sp?).

"They saw 2 guys near the dump and at first it didn't strike them as odd. (They thought it might have something to do with the work at the sewage treatment but when they didn't see a company truck.) "Oh, oh, this might be something else. So they were careful to get an idea, a description of the guys they saw; their exact location and direction of travel after that. Thankfully the gentlemen that they saw didn't have any backpacks, nothing visible, nothing in their hands, no weapons or anything like that so they didn't feel threatened at all and as soon as the guys saw our guys, they bolted."

What stuck out to me in the above comment was not they stuck out because they were 2 tall skinny white guys, only when they didn't notice a company truck did they think it was odd?

Issue here. Have we heard anything about these two being “skilled survivalists?”

A look at the vast wilderness where teen fugitives #bryerschmegelsky and #kammcleod grew up. The two friends are said to be "skilled survivalists." #reportingfromCanada #canadianmanhunt
Cristina Corbin on Twitter

I think only from BS’s father. Who, as of recent, does not seem to be a reliable source...

Last edited:
Good. They misled a lot of people.
Did they? I’m still wondering/hoping that at least one of the suspects has indeed been captured but it is not being communicated until all the necessary processes have taken place.

I don’t think the video misled anyone (not intentionally at least) but it did violate authorities’ orders not to post their location on social media. I think this is likely what got it taken down. MOO.

Am i the only one who finds it a bit odd that they covered that much ground on foot and just happened to locate a garbage dump in amongst a bunch of trees... i understand its automatic to know that all places have dumps but to circle around the area to find it seems odd. Unless luck was upon them again and they happened to come across it

Someone asked if Canada has extradition law between provinces. The answer is no. Abolishment of Capital Punishment is a Federal Law. Law is consistent across the country.

Extradition kicks in when there's a request for someone in Canada to go to a place where law is considered more barbaric.

I’m slightly confused. So are you saying that accused criminals are automatically moved from one province to the province that wants them—therefore no need for extradition proceedings?

Did they? I’m still wondering/hoping that at least one of the suspects has indeed been captured but it is not being communicated until all the necessary processes have taken place.

I don’t think the video misled anyone (not intentionally at least) but it did violate authorities’ orders not to post their location on social media. I think this is likely what got it taken down. MOO.
Possible tactic for finding the other guy... leave him alone in the night as he tries to find his buddy scenario

I would be surprised if they didn't announce the capture of one of them, if only because that seems like really pertinent information for the safety of people in that area to know which one they still to be on the lookout for. I could be wrong, of course. But I am leaning toward them legitimately not having arrested anyone. MOO

or simply innocent until proven guilty? Well, that is what I would expect?

Hmm, I don't recall seeing anything confirming that they drove north towards the blue van at all? Do you have a link to confirm this?

RCMP has no doubt that they were involved in the murders, have evidence, and are preparing double homicide charges. See July 25 article and previous posts.

It is more likely they were driving north towards the van during the night of July 14-15.

Because the alternative is driving south towards the van from Yukon, and then going back to Yukon, and then coming back to BC again.

RCMP came out and said that there had not been an arrest.

Lots of outlets were citing this video, and saying that they had been apprehended.

If that had been the case, we would have found that out hours ago. The community is terrified, and people want this over with.

I believe it was taken down because it was either an outright hoax, or it didn’t show what it purported to show.

I would be surprised if they didn't announce the capture of one of them, if only because that seems like really pertinent information for the safety of people in that area to know which one they still to be on the lookout for. I could be wrong, of course. But I am leaning toward them legitimately not having arrested anyone. MOO
I suppose it’s possible they may have apprehended a suspect, but weren’t able to positively identify him, so they’d hold back on announcing in case they had it wrong. People being on high alert is safer than letting their guard down thinking the suspects were no longer at large.

Kinda feel bad for AS. Think hes getting a bad wrap just for being kinda weird, and I mean he's got medical issues that explain that. Might not be the best parent but seems he genuinely cares and tried. Alot of the things that people attribute to him being attention seeking in some way I think can be explained by a combination of
-his mental issues
-how extremely upset he must be
-cant help but feel some media outlets have been a little exploitative TBH

Not really trying to "stick up for him" per se but dont think much of the criticism Ive read of him is very fair.

Also not disagreeing he's a pretty unreliable source for most things

Just keeping myself busy while I wait for any news lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members