CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rez security is my understanding

But at a place 4 hrs away from Gillam? They do not have a lot of members. I believe only 7 of them went up north. My point here is I'm thinking they may have gotten a tip which led them to go to York Landing. Someone may have let the Clan members know they gave two teens a ride?

I'm curious.

Has the sighting been confirmed?

Im scrolling through Twitter, Facebook, the general internets, and all I'm seeing since the York Landing sighting is a go fund me that's constantly being reposted.

I'm hoping this wasn't a false sighting to promote an agenda. ( The fact that the aboriginals are ignored by police here)

Its been quite a number of hours now, and LE was there really quickly.

Just a thought I had.

Adding onto this, they'd be extraordinarily tired, dirty, hungry, probably arguing by this point, maybe scared is starting to kick in.

They wouldn't be able to make it far.

I really don't have the greatest thoughts on this.

My sympathies are with the aboriginal communities, but if they used this as a publicity stunt, I can't explain how much this is actually going to hurt their cause.

They were seen in Dease Lake on the 14th weren’t they? So I assume they took the shorter route. Port Alberni to Dease Lake is 24 hours driving. Surely after two days straight driving Kam McLeod was exhausted and needed to rest. If he didn’t then maybe severe sleep deprivation was a factor if he was indeed involved in the deaths of Fowler and Deese.
I jumped in here kinda late. I assume WS has probably talked about the possiblity of them being on meth or something? Because this reeks of something meth heads would do.

Those words were definitely part of the Gilroy Mass Shooting happening at the same time - people were quoting a YouTube, it was very similar words. Lots of YouTubes of that event btw.

I was watching the #canadamanhunt and it was tagged with that so I don't think they were talking about Gilroy.

But at a place 4 hrs away from Gillam? They do not have a lot of members. I believe only 7 of them went up north. My point here is I'm thinking they may have gotten a tip which led them to go to York Landing. Someone may have let them know they gave two teens a ride?
Maybe they did get a tip. I thought they were to help for security. Anyone know?

Last edited:
I think it's possible that they stopped in Whitehorse between the Liard Hot Springs murders and the Dease Lake murder between July 15 and July 18. By then the Liard Hot Springs murders were on the news, victims identified.

The suspects panicked, and July 19 their truck was burned and another body was found.

Yes, they may have gone to Whitehorse on July 15, after the Liard River murders. They could also have hung around Watson Lake. RCMP will know from purchases and texts.

But they came back to BC via Watson Lake and highway 37 on July 18, before RCMP published name of Liard victims.

They set their truck on fire on July 19, probably before the murder of Prof. Dyck.

They may have just walked to the Stikine River lookout, 2km south from their burning truck.

The body was visible to passing drivers, and police received a call as they were checking out their truck.

Adding onto this, they'd be extraordinarily tired, dirty, hungry, probably arguing by this point, maybe scared is starting to kick in.

They wouldn't be able to make it far.

I really don't have the greatest thoughts on this.

My sympathies are with the aboriginal communities, but if they used this as a publicity stunt, I can't explain how much this is actually going to hurt their cause.

The Bear Clan are respected by both the indigenous and the RCMP in my opinion. No way they would fake this and use it as a publicity stunt.

You're mean.

I'm actually quite friendly.
I just don't appreciate some of the things you have been posting regarding this.

ETA: And travel THAT far through that kind of wilderness on foot? I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth