CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen one real link yet that shows me the RCMP stating that they have no doubt about who murdered the couple, only links to links to links of people's opinions or snippets cut from reports that do not state this. A statement saying they are still working on charging suspects means absolutely nothing. If there is are real links stating that they have no doubt who killed the couple, where are they, why are ppl just making random statements here with nothing to back them up?

IDK I was just wondering if WS has talked about it yet.
The two were not tweaking in the short video of the guys in the store. I didn't get the impression of meth, but it was a short video.

If Twitter world is ahead of what we officially know then I could see the possibility that at least one of the suspects was killed tonight.
The thing that throws me off is when the authorities were asked about that footage they didn’t outright deny. They just asked for people to not record police operations and left it at that.

That scenario playing out in that video isn’t everyday stuff. Even if it was from another event the video has never surfaced beforehand nor even made any article headlines previously. Plus the comment ‘they got one’ adds fuel to the fire. Who they are dragging out of that house is the big question. One of these two or someone associated?

If the takedown was a success tonight but involved deaths then it’s very possible that RCMP will need a debrief before they fill the public in.

I have been thinking of that too. They would need to notify family and all that before the public sooo....
I'm just hoping it was all a bunch of false info floating around and they are found alive. I know what they have done, or possibly done, is horrible but I still want to see them brought in alive.

I have not seen one real link yet that shows me the RCMP stating that they have no doubt about who murdered the couple, only links to links to links of people's opinions or snippets cut from reports that do not state this. A statement saying they are still working on charging suspects means absolutely nothing. If there is are real links stating that they have no doubt who killed the couple, where are they, why are ppl just making random statements here with nothing to back them up?
Why do you hate Globalnews? It's a Canadian news source all over the thread.

The thing that throws me off is when the authorities were asked about that footage they didn’t outright deny. They just asked for people to not record police operations and left it at that.

That scenario playing out in that video isn’t everyday stuff. Even if it was from another event the video has never surfaced beforehand nor even made any article headlines previously. Plus the comment ‘they got one’ adds fuel to the fire. Who they are dragging out of that house is the big question. One of these two or someone associated?

Is there a link somewhere to this footage? Definitely want to see it! I know the Twitter account has been taken down but surely it remains somewhere on the interwebs..

Me too. Let me look at that again.

This area? Would sewage treatment be upwind?

View attachment 195564

View attachment 195565
Good questions. Apple maps resolution seems slightly better. I do not know the age of this imagery and these sort of landfills tend to move around a bit over time. I think the area east of town noted in quoted post looks more like a gravel pit (material removed, rather than hole dug, filled with garbage, and then covered):
D7A47927-87D0-4E78-9E47-A34F164381F2.png
I thought I read somewhere up thread that the dump was near the sewage lagoon. If so, it must be in this area west of town—at least those rectangular ponds sure look like sewage lagoons:
D0A72071-6C2B-4AAF-BFA3-4C14671E6214.png
The hole immediately southwest of the lagoons looks like a possible dump (current hole at time imagery collected, likely old filled holes covered up in cleared area going east from it—and more possible old hole locations south of lagoons but not in below image):
BF52C371-47A9-42BA-832A-0F3AE5C7DDE3.png
And this pullout to the south of road right on the west side of town looks like a metal dump (place to put old cars and other metal to be crushed and hauled out for recycling every few years):
E8B0D72A-F108-490C-A61D-A777450FB420.png

Last edited:
I have been thinking of that too. They would need to notify family and all that before the public sooo....
I'm just hoping it was all a bunch of false info floating around and they are found alive. I know what they have done, or possibly done, is horrible but I still want to see them brought in alive.

I want to see them brought in alive simply so they can explain their actions. That won't make it okay, but the "why" is very interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor