CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Everyone- 1st shift checking in here-
Appreciate all who kept watch overnight.
The mama bear here says 'get some rest'
and we'll take over for ya.

It's disappointing that we're still here waiting
and watching. May today be the day......

I mean, it looks like a nice straight direct route on the map but
-route to where? I guess where they are now but for it to be a 'direct route' that would appeal to them, wouldnt that mean they were headed to york? Nothing really else that way, except thompson in another 100 something miles lol

A loose plan to get southwest towards 'civilisation' and out of the Gillam area? They may have thought they could pull off weeks out there. And it was somewhat succeeding too - had the BC not chanced upon them at the dump on their last patrol for the day, they would have kept going. RCMP was completely occupied in Gillam by the finding of the car there, which was probably what they'd hoped for.

Again, without seeing the hydro line and the true state of the ground underneath we cannot know, but there is often a maintenance access trail of some kind under these lines. It seems likely they don't know quite where they are since they've locked themselves in by water right there, and that is suggestive to me they went along a track to wherever it came out rather than deliberately blocked themselves in there, say by taking the ferry?

It will all shake out when they're questioned.

That just prompted me to pay attention to the time and hey, look at that 2:47am....oops!
I think I'm up for the night. It's going to a long day tomorrow.

You're going to stay up? I can't do it. Need some sleep. Hope when I get up in the morning they've been captured. Good Night Sleuths.

Thank You for taking over. Good Night.

North Canadian friends - when does the sun come up over there?

Wondering when LE will start to make more moves...

Wondering when LE will start to make more moves...[/QUOTE]
Sunrise in the area is 5:13 am.

they are probably still too dark for daytime
visibility but things will start happening soon.
Let's hope the wind dies back so drones and
helicopters can help.

Soon it will be bed time for me..... radio playing all night, just in case for any news.

You're going to stay up? I can't do it. Need some sleep. Hope when I get up in the morning they've been captured. Good Night Sleuths.
I'm off to bed to its almost 5 in the morning here in Southern Alberta Canada. I'd say good night but it's morning haha .... hopefully when I wake up the young men will be sitting in a Cell somewhere.

Well hate to say it but looks like two teens have out smarted the police once again. Maybe better luck next sighting :( They have been back in the bush for hours and still not found. I bet they walked all night long and are far away from that area now :(

Well hate to say it but looks like two teens have out smarted the police once again. Maybe better luck next sighting :( They have been back in the bush for hours and still not found. I bet they walked all night long and are far away from that area now :(
Pretty tough walking through that bush in the nighttime. They can't use a flashlight or anything because the cops would see them. and no doubt they're getting cold and hungry and tired.

I'm off to bed hopefully when I wake up this hunt will be over.

This is what I am worried about.

How can LE be so hot on their tails and not find them today?! It’s wild.

UNLESS... the sighting was mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member