CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm RCMP also didn't tell media these 2 were stopped last Monday by a Constable with Tataskweyak Cree Nation, the police were checking for alcohol in the vehicle. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/york-landing-search-bc-fugitives-1.5228561

They RCMP is not going to announce something that they are not the most knowledgeable about. Once it is brought up they will have to answer to it, and be able to provide more information. So if it's not something they are 100% knowledgeable about it wont get announced officially IMO

I think people have a misunderstanding of the bears? I have lived in the Yukon where there is a dense population of bears, and we were taught that they are scared of us. So I don't think if a bear spots them they are going to charge them? Plus, these boys are very tall which would also deter bears I would think. IMO
If they are sneaking around unprepared for what to expect and startle a bear it could end badly for them. I see plenty of bears on my way to work. No misunderstanding here nor did I use the word “charge”.

So sorry to hear of this.. I think of Canada as a lot of beautiful wild life and a lot of friendly people.... All it takes is a couple Punks from the USA, (which I belong) to ruin several family members and friends lives because of their selfish actions. These families are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope they bring them in alive so we can see that they're punished good and proper.
These kids are Canadian though.

Canadians not having guns is a farce.

I think 80% of my co workers have guns in their house, many have mulitple. One has 17, another has 6.

This is a professional business ytpe setting, guns are a hobby many Canadians enjoy, including hunting, or just target practice.
I think this is dependant on location. I bet none of my coworkers have guns in Edmonton, but where I grew up I bet most people do because hunting is so common.

Good morning folks.

I find the Split Lake ferry option unlikely on the surface for these two to get to York Landing. They may have made it back to Split Lake and gotten on the ferry before they were named as suspects, but that ferry is so small, surely the operator would have noticed these two lanky outsiders. In the days since, with LE and police swarming Gillam, questioning gas station workers in Split Lake, etc., the operator of the ferry would have said something to someone about these two.

Unless that third-party, non-supportive theory has legs and they were hidden in the bed of pickup under a tarp or something along those lines.

I think it more likely these two somehow managed to walk their way from Gillam along one of these old trails/hydro lines, whatever and stumbled into York Landing desperate for something to eat beyond cedar bark.

If they did walk, and they still have some energy, how long until they stumble into someplace like Kelsey approx. 30 km to the west?

JMO

Manitoba RCMP press release actually requested that their officer's locations should not be posted online.
Location as in where? We know they are searching York Landing. It's not a big Reserve. Plus location you would think would be in the bush and along 1 of the roads near the dump. Do the RCMP think these 2 are monitoring/watching the news a way out in no man's land? JMO

Alexis Daish‏Verified account @LexiDaish
Alexis Daish Retweeted RCMP Manitoba

Police holding press conference to update on manhunt 11:30am local time.@9NewsAUS @TheTodayShow

Alexis Daish added,

RCMP ManitobaVerified account @rcmpmb
Situation is ongoing. All possible RCMP resources continue to be used in the area of York Landing to safely apprehend two individuals matching the description of the suspects. #rcmpmb

8:16 AM - 29 Jul 2019 pst from Division No. 22, Manitoba

Good morning folks.

I find the Split Lake ferry option unlikely on the surface for these two to get to York Landing. They may have made it back to Split Lake and gotten on the ferry before they were named as suspects, but that ferry is so small, surely the operator would have noticed these two lanky outsiders.
I think it more likely these two somehow managed to walk their way from Gillam along one of these old trails/hydro lines, whatever and stumbled into York Landing desperate for something to eat beyond cedar bark.

If they did walk, and they still have some energy, how long until they stumble into someplace like Kelsey approx. 30 km to the west?

JMO

I am also thinking they walked along the hydro corridor marked earlier in a map. They had several days and probably some food on them.

bbm
Oh no! They are near 5 dams? Tell us more about this game. What do gamers do to the Hoover Dam in the game? Blow it up? Release all the gates to cause massive flooding and deaths? What?
Yeah, haha Granny. No, I don't think that will ever ever ever happen. But them trying to live out a gaming fantasy could be happening. It would explain what they are doing and why. That doesn't mean they won't be caught today.

Have you managed to procure some anti-bear spray to take on your trip to Old Quebec? Remember to stay far away from the Ice Hotel.

Location as in where? We know they are searching York Landing. It's not a big Reserve. Plus location you would think would be in the bush and along 1 of the roads near the dump. Do the RCMP think these 2 are monitoring/watching the news a way out in no man's land? JMO

Just an addendum to what someone else said about community patrols by civilians. It is likely the RCMP are not directly where those civilians are.

And I like how the chief called them "gentlemen", which clearly they are not. This is how Candian police often refer to criminals, too. Very polite, but ironic.

This was the actual request not to post photos on social media (disclosing officers location). Seems to me it was taken out of context a few times. MOO

RCMP Manitoba‏Verified account @rcmpmb
Please do not disclose officer locations by posting photos of our officers in the community to social media.

3:52 PM - 28 Jul 2019 pst

Ah so getting stopped by the constables last Monday explains why I keep seeing that York Landing was in lockdown 24-48 hours BEFORE they were sighted at the dump. I kept wondering WHY they were already on lockdown when the Bear Clan spotted them. I guess when they figured out the two stopped Monday were the fugitives they put the community on lockdown then.

No, they haven't confirmed that either.
I know and if these 2 had been checked or a First Nations police officer had interaction with them in Split Lake last Monday why haven't the RCMP shared that info? I know this was before the alert was put out to be on the lookout for BS and KM as suspects in the 3 murders but still.....JMO

Ah so getting stopped by the constables last Monday explains why I keep seeing that York Landing was in lockdown 24-48 hours BEFORE they were sighted at the dump. I kept wondering WHY they were already on lockdown when the Bear Clan spotted them. I guess when they figured out the two stopped Monday were the fugitives they put the community on lockdown then.

Source?

That makes my heart happy amid this horror!

Speaking of berries, it blows my mind that they would want to eat garbage when they could eat berries. But that’s just me assuming berries are as plentiful there as most. Desperate times, for sure. MOO

They're competing with bears and other animals for those, too. Probably getting pretty scarce this time of year, especially if they are keeping (sort of) close to roads and civilization. People have gone out collecting berries too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo