CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could have been a distraction, or a diversion. Why go out in daylight rummaging if you didn't want to be caught. They may have a plan in place and wanted to draw the attention there. It just doesn't make sense that both of them would be seen together in the daylight. It seems they should have gone to the dump at night, or have 1 gone, and another keep watch?
Giving dumb kids too much credit . I think they stayed together because they know end is near and they want to go out holding hands.

I know and if these 2 had been checked or a First Nations police officer had interaction with them in Split Lake last Monday why haven't the RCMP shared that info? I know this was before the alert was put out to be on the lookout for BS and KM as suspects in the 3 murders but still.....JMO

You quite possibly just answered your own question.

They will confirm it if it is true and they feel they need to.

....snipped by me for focus.....

I think it more likely these two somehow managed to walk their way from Gillam along one of these old trails/hydro lines, whatever and stumbled into York Landing desperate for something to eat beyond cedar bark.

If they did walk, and they still have some energy, how long until they stumble into someplace like Kelsey approx. 30 km to the west?

JMO

JMO
I think that is possible too and I hope the sighting at the dump was them because that could indicate they are getting desperate and it should only be a matter of time where they will be forced to try to break into a place or go back to the dump and will hopefully get surrounded this time.

If the sighting at the dump was them then one thing it tells us for sure is that they were not ready to give up quite yet.

I have a feeling by now the less dominant one of them will be having second thoughts about wanting to die out there. Im hoping they start arguing and become uncoordinated as they begin to suffer from the elements. That should help them make a critical mistake.

I know and if these 2 had been checked or a First Nations police officer had interaction with them in Split Lake last Monday why haven't the RCMP shared that info? I know this was before the alert was put out to be on the lookout for BS and KM as suspects in the 3 murders but still.....JMO
Those of us who have followed serious crimes
in Canada and have seen how RCMP usually
operates, it's standard that they release very, very little info about the crime. even when crime is not solved, unless they need help
from public, they just don't provide much
info to public. It's just how they operate and
so unlike what we in US expect in our news.
I'm not surprised that we're getting pertinent
info trickling in from other citizens like Bear
Clan or the Constable, it's the norm w/ RCMP.

TIMELINE UPDATE:

timeline-b-c-homicide-couple-manitoba-manhunt.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5228561?__...VqCba3XEwFR0GYBHape4RjyAoXKfi7TAHd5-56Rpt7rLw

They're competing with bears and other animals for those, too. Probably getting pretty scarce this time of year, especially if they are keeping (sort of) close to roads and civilization. People have gone out collecting berries too.

Berries are abundant right now, but around communities, they would be picked over. Plus, as they say, berries don't keep you full for long, especially as a tall/still-growing teen. Some teen boys grow into their 20s. They're hungry, no time to fish, and no fire to cook. Water from near the sewage outlet? Nope. They'll be getting weaker. The RCMP can outwait them.

You quite possibly just answered your own question.

They will confirm it if it is true and they feel they need to.
BS and KM were listed as missing so I wonder if the police officer connected these 2 as being the missing teens and if he did when? Did the police officer relay that info to the RCMP and when, maybe on Tuesday after these 2 were considered the suspects? Hmmm

JMO
I think that is possible too and I hope the sighting at the dump was them because that could indicate they are getting desperate and it should only be a matter of time where they will be forced to try to break into a place or go back to the dump and will hopefully get surrounded this time.

If the sighting at the dump was them then one thing it tells us for sure is that they were not ready to give up quite yet.

I have a feeling by now the less dominant one of them will be having second thoughts about wanting to die out there. Im hoping they start arguing and become uncoordinated as they begin to suffer from the elements. That should help them make a critical mistake.
One report yesterday had them moving erratically. I think the rain and cold of last night would make them further debilitated and easier to capture.

They did say there were two confirmed sightings in the area. If the store was one, this would be the other.

I’m assuming this is the same Split Lake gas station where we already knew they bought 20 dollars worth of gas. It also now explains why BS asked the clerk if they could drink alcohol in the community - which previously seemed like a fairly random thing. If so, I think the RCMP handled this well. The sighting was made public via the gas purchase, but two cops were not unnecessarily all over social media, pursued by journalists etc. Police agencies are always tasked with finding the right balance between public safety, protecting the integrity of an investigation, protecting individuals etc. I have no problem with the interaction with the cops at the gas station being held back, presuming of course that they knew about it, which you certainly have to assume.

Reporter on twitter who has now landed from
the ferry ride to York Landing says the Ferry
Captain anticipates some York Landing residents will be using his ferry to get out of town today.
Maybe they're anticipating some local action.
And with no cell service many locals as well as this reporter can't check in.
Renata D'Aliesio (@RenataDAliesio) | Twitter

Yes, but there are only about 10 dams across Canada that are really big, if you are going to make a comparision to the Hoover dam. Kettle is one of them, although not as big as Hoover. And I think they came to the conclusion that this location in Northern Manitoba suited their fantasy best.

If so, maybe their research skills were lacking. The capacity of the Kettle River dam is significantly smaller than three dams in BC.

List of generating stations in Manitoba - Wikipedia

List of generating stations in British Columbia - Wikipedia

But Hoover Dam is in a class of its own because of the millions of people who live downstream.

While blowing up a dam may have been a fantasy it doesn’t make sense why it also involved (allegedly) killing 3 innocent people while on a camping trip. JMO their young and naive minds expected northern Manitoba to be a safe haven and they’d never be connected to the murders in BC.

And that,too, but the boat trip (motorized, not canoeing!) down the Nelson River to the once-bustling port of York Factory has a kind of end-of-the-earth allure to it. It looks .. spellbinding, for lack of a better word

Agreed!

Berries are abundant right now, but around communities, they would be picked over. Plus, as they say, berries don't keep you full for long, especially as a tall/still-growing teen. Some teen boys grow into their 20s. They're hungry, no time to fish, and no fire to cook. Water from near the sewage outlet? Nope. They'll be getting weaker. The RCMP can outwait them.

Yeah, specifically, no protein in berries. Protein isn't stored well in the body and when it's lacking, the body begins to break down muscle. Protein deficiency causes signifiant brain fog. Eventually, most people will become protein-seeking maniacs if they still have energy calories and no protein. That may be where those two already are.

At any rate, surely they picked up whatever stuff they're traveling with and have headed somewhere else, very hungry, probably protein-deprived, but not availing themselves of the chance they had to surrender to locals and be done with this.

Be great to know if they had just arrived at York Landing and headed directly to the dump (in broad daylight). I'd bet they were pretty hungry in that case. And still are...

The area was on lockdown so maybe the RCMP didn’t think it was necessary to alert outside of the lockdown area? IDK

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/york-landing-search-bc-fugitives-1.5228561

An excerpt from the above regarding the stop at the gas bar in Split Lake on July 22 (RSBM & RBBM):

Constables with Tataskweyak Cree Nation, also known as Split Lake, stopped the suspects in their vehicle at a gas bar last Monday as they drove through the community, before the vehicle was found burned near Gillam, said band councillor Machan Meckoway.

Split Lake is a dry community and the constables were checking for any alcohol, and didn't know who the men were at the time, he said.

"They did see maps and maps and camping gear within that vehicle that were driving," he said.

Confirmation that they had maps and camping equipment in the RAV4.

MOO

Earlier in this thread a story was linked that the gas station cashier said she saw the suspects Monday at 4pm which was the first I heard of an exact time. What isn't stated in this article is the time the officers were doing the vehicle checks. So maybe they checked the RAV4 much earlier in the day and when the suspects returned from torching it and went to the gas station again to ask the attendant if it was a dry town- to see if that story by the police check ads up. In a different vehicle. The gas attendant info hasn’t described the vehicle they were driving as far as I know (to the media).

Or they very well knew they had been spotted so they ditched/burned car, fled to the bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth