Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This story did not get picked up right away outside of B.C. It was only after LD was killed that local news ran it where I live. It was not reported the same way in all media, either. Insults not necessary.

The double murder victims were identified on July 18. July 19 it hit the news. July 19 there was a 3rd victim.

Was the story picked up because the first 2 victims were tourists and the murders appeared random? That seems more likely, especially since RCMP could not connect the first 2 murder with the 3rd murder for a few days.

I agree they will not be captured alive.
Also FWIW people keep calling them millennials, but they’re actually Gen Z. All about technology! Not so much about living in the bush...

Sometimes stereotypes don't hold true for everyone.

They have, assuming they're alive and outdoors, spent 8 days living in the woods evading LE.

Last edited:
Wow. As if UFO’s and humans are in the same category, empirically.

The Phoenix lights, while not a UFO, were still credible on the basis of reports.

Something jumped into our yard last night and made a big noise running across a tarp. Dogs went ballistic. Upon examination with flashlight and again this morning, we have no evidence that anything was there.

So you’re saying nothing jumped over the fence and onto the tarp? Both dogs reacting wildly (from a deep sleep) was just coincidence? Tarp made its own noise?

No...something or someone was at the dump. Three witnesses saw something. Mass hysteria? That requires some more investigation to determine, IMO.

RBBM
That's not necessarily true. There were two different sightings/events on the main night of the Phoenix lights. While one can be explained away as a "flare drop" exercise by the military, the second later one can't be.
JMO

He was one very lucky dude.

I agree. Both the helper and also the other road block official both said that they looked a little nervous. I think in addition to nervousness the two had, what they were seeing in them is they were probably on the verge of pulling their weapon if they had to and would have killed either one of them if they had to. Just guessing that the perceived nervousness could have been them on the verge of having to kill them to get away.

Agreed. I like your theory (and all the support you’ve given to it throughout these threads). The “they’re dead” theory is shared by many, of course, but the “holed up” theory is a really good one too.

If holed up (let’s say near York Landing, but place doesn’t matter), what happens next? Either locals find them (and hopefully do not confront them, but at this point I’d think most people headed into the woods for whatever reason would be armed). Still it would be pretty unpleasant to run into them unexpectedly squatting in one’s cabin.

Holed up elsewhere (not a cabin, but a lean to, or abandoned shack, or abandoned car) is a possibility too. Locals may or may not feel comfortable going out and checking the spots they know. I’d think they’d want to do it in groups, not as individuals.

Anyway, if they are holed up near York Landing and they did appear at the dump, then it makes sense that they’re looking for specific trash, maybe not food at this point. One witness said two tall white guys with dark hair (the first witness, I believe) so...they haven’t changed their appearance. I’m not sure they really can change their appearance enough to wander back into society anywhere near Gillam (anywhere along that stretch of road). They need to get to a reasonably sized city to blend in at all, and even then...they need new clothes and shaving equipment. They need to show up one at a time. I know I would be unlikely to recognize Kam without his facial hair and hair. Bryer is very recognizable unless he also changes his brows. But, even with those brows, if the hair were styled very differently (even just slicked back) and he wasn’t wearing camo, not sure most would recognize him outside the company of Kam.

If they did find a sympathizer/unaware person way out in the woods, in a cabin, I would be very surprised. If they were holding someone hostage, they’d take some new clothes...unless they’re way more stupid than any of us think

Can somebody bump photos of the two individuals? T i a

The world is such a small place sometimes. :)

Thanks for sharing as we need a little side break from the frustration of this case every now and then.

The common Facebook friend has a video on his timeline of him recording his car stereo as a CBC interview with the Cold Lake guy plays. There’s a point in the brief interview where the witness says he realized who he had helped and recounts thinking “Oh. My. God”. At his point there’s long, semi-maniacal laughter in the recording, and it took me about three listens to understand that it was my Facebook friend laughing at/teasing his old buddy, who he had tagged. Just because of the timing and the fact that the car radio was being shown in the video it totally seemed like the CBC interviewer was laughing his head off. It was so strange and wtf. LOL. Glad I recovered from that misapprehension. :)

Hello

I'm new here, live in Southern Ontario.
There was a warning put out by the Sudbury OPP yesterday to keep an eye out, not sure if anyone has seen it. A lot of people locally feel they are already in Ontario, probably for a few days already. Anyone have any thoughts? These sightings in Gillam and York Landing have proven to be false alarms, since YL is 4 hours south west of Gilliam, why would they back track? There are a lot of places to hide all over Manitoba, Obviously but perhaps they are here and at camp grounds? There isn't much going on via the news here that I've seen and maybe that is helping them get around here?. That is assuming they haven't already either killed themselves or died via other means *exposure, animal etc*
Just thoughts. As I said I'm new here.

Rcmp don’t play well with others theirs a lot of mistrust between rcmp and bear clan and reserve police. AMC sent bear clan to these communities to help protect them because rcmp dont . It sucks rcmp didn’t listen to people when they said that those 2 wouldn’t stick around gillam .the road blocks should of been by Thompson and the pas the #6&#8 highways wôuld. Of been good to the only highway out.

First Nations Reserves have their own police forces established through agreements. Can you explain what you mean by the RCMP not playing well with them. Where is your source that the RCMP do not listen to people when they said that those two would not stick around Gillam.

LE has repeatedly asked that everyone throughout the country to be vigilant and contact them with any information. The RCMP have stated they do not have evidence to support that they have left the Gillam area, but that does not mean they are not looking throughout the country for these guys.

In this case, it’s unclear when identification/notification happened.

It took police three days to identify them as no ID was initially found in the van. CD’s injuries were so brutal that her family was told an open casket would not be allowed at her funeral. It is believed she had been shot in the face. Three days elapsed before investigators found her passport hidden in the van. LF’s van was registered in a province where he neither lived nor worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay